/simg/- Simulation games General

Ya fucking let it die again edition

A thread for all vehicle simulation games: racing sims, flight sims, train sims, submarine sims, tank sims, anything else sims which do not have enough traffic to sustain their own independent generals.

>Extra attention grabbing search terms for example welcome sims
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/

>/simg/ TeamSpeak:
ts.artificialanimation.com:7997

>Experimental website
nogf.moe/simg/

>/fsg/ Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/flightsimgeneral

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Planefag pastebin:
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in

>Tankfag pastebin:
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX

>Boat- and subfag pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE

>Repository of various aviation related material:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/yXeNzrpg

>Example of welcome sims
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Dangerous Waters, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT: Rally, Ship Simulator

>Example of non-welcome games:
Ac* C*mbat, W*r Th*nder, W*rld of _____

Other urls found in this thread:

goo.gl/uAHjHh
letmegooglethat.com/?q=fsx passengers
wolfpackgame.com/downloads.php
finderscheapers.com/product-price/The-Encyclopedia-of-20th-Century-Air-Warfare-1904687261-9781904687269-1GOI7AJVSV5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ya fucking let it die again edition

oops :^))))))))))))))))

There's nothing left to talk about, really. Just let it die.

>mig-29 livery

DELETE

THIS

>You shunned me for being a shitter and I'm salty so I want it to die
t. Greg

There's more than when the general started you goon.

When

Daily reminder that planes will save us, due to global warming The Netherlands will be no more by 2050

Ops tonight?

I hope so

You posted the wrong OP again, link to the correct one: goo.gl/uAHjHh

HAVOC
A
V
O
C

Too bad WOL doesnt have night or late time missions so i have to play the campaign for my fix

>already in life support mode

wheeze.jpg

oops ))

Remake /wgg/ you plane faggots, let this shit die and give us back our rightful posters

Nevur evur

make it yourself :^)

>decide to go and fly rather than just procrastinate in thread
>thread dies
Fucking hell guys.

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

>9

Can we go FUCKING play BMS ops at some point you fucking shitdick nigger faggots!

>Cephei getting buttblasted when we post his infographic without his watermark
>Cephei getting buttblasted when we don't use his shitty OP
Gas yourself you autistic kraut.
INB4 delete

Thanks for your bump

Anyone for HMS Marulken/Wolfpack ops soonish?

Sub sim in open alpha, fully clickable interior, multiplayer only, got a couple of us already. 500mb download

>Implying I didn't sage

>Not playing DW
End yourself.

ded

BMS ops FUCKING WHEN

What is TONY KITOS opinion of бoeвaя мaшинa пeхoты кypгaнeц-25

indifferent, tbqh.

t. tone tone

Anyone has that webm of the anti air missile firing but before it fires it wiggles all the fins around really fast?

I used the most recently used one. Thread was long dead, if you wanna use your own OP then you make the thread you autistic kraut shit

>I used the most recently used one.
You mean the last one that was also wrong? If we collectively agree and work out a new OP, actually fucking use it you sperg.

ded

I want to get back to FSX:SE but I can't find a working crack for FsPassengers.[/spoilers]

Does it even exists or am I fucking retarded?

letmegooglethat.com/?q=fsx passengers

I'd try it familia.

Do you really thing I'd be posting here if I hadn't exhausted every other option available already?

I miss Harmtard :'(

>A working crack

First you have to be sure that the current version of FSPassengers is actually supports FSX:SE

For my FSX Pirating needs I utilize Piratebay and RUTracker. I suggest you give those a try. If you have already, then no idea senpai.

How do I get SH3 to run in fullscreen?

I try that shit with setting my system resolution to 1024x768, running the game to set it to windowed, then setting it back.

But I want to play in fullscreen, not a tiny box. And if I go back to fullscreen the game crashes on startup again.

ahnenerbe WideGUI doesnt work either

>we collectively use agree and work out
When did we do this :^)
I'm not the fucking sperg here matey

Unless you're Greg, there's now 4 of us, which is a completely full sub crew. Hop in TS, we're about to play a game and try and work out how to play.

What an ugly plane, I like it.

>WW2 subs

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

It can go to hell.

>MP only

eeeeeeeeeh

I really dislike MP only games. Is there no singleplayer functionality at all?

>wanting to willingly play with Greg and Kerri

Can play by yourself but you're going to be manning the entire ship singlehandedly.

We're in game now just trying to figure shit out, pretty fun.

I heard this baby can do SEAD?

SPOOPY

> you have to be sure that the current version of FSPassengers is actually supports FSX:SE

That's exactly the problem, FSPassengers was updated for FSX:SE and the old cracks don't work anymore. And old versions of FSP won't work with FSX:SE

I guess I'm out of luck, it's funny I'll have to pirate a game I have, so I can pirate a mod.

IDK about the JA 37D, but the AJS 37 can't.

source

What? source to prove that it can't?

The AJS 37 can carry rockets, bombs, MCLOS missiles, Mavericks, anti ship missiles and INS glide bombs. No HARMs or anything like that.

Pretty fun ops, sonar/radio operating is definitely a job for a full time crewman, though, especially when you need to track down specific command ships/intercept scout plane messages, etc.

Going to have room for one more person for ops again tomorrow if anyone wants to come. Free download (game is in alpha, about 500mb) from

wolfpackgame.com/downloads.php

Messages you decode are still in German which is really neat, google translate is failing me, not sure if it's because I fucked up the decoding, but I'm assuming this is ship identifier, something else, current grid, and then a message, in this case something like no special events to report.

Sorry I confused the meaning of SEAD.
What are the anti ship missiles like? Also I heard it has an air to ground radar, is this true?

>Also I heard it has an air to ground radar, is this true?
Yes, with a limited A2A capability but no radar guided A2A missiles.

>What are the anti ship missiles like?
Rb 04 & Rb 15, you can look up their details but Rb 04 is very basic eg: there can't be land behind the target ship or it won't lock and Rb 15 is much more advanced.

My German is rusty but I'd guess that says:

>Nothing special to report

is sub ops still going?

pulsar ops when

Just finished, they're planned again for tomorrow though. Any time after 8 or so GMT.

>10

Anyone playing IL2 Battle of Moscow?

What's the campaign mode like? Is it linear or are the missions random?

Do you have to play the campaign to unlock the plane mods or can they be unlocked from playing multiplayer as well?

Cheers

>swampniggers will cease to exist
our skies will be safer

From what I can find, no
Same with GSX
it fucking pisses me off, I either have SE which has no cracked shit, or my boxed version which runs worse and the keys don't work so I can't install acceleration
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place

we had non shitter sub ops
minus greg and kerri of course because who wants to play with the 2 biggest spergs on Veeky Forums

>Do you have to play the campaign to unlock the plane mods
Everything is unlocked by default since not too long ago. I dont know anything about the BoM campaign but there's a mod for SP, which apparently makes dynamic campaigns.

>he doesn't learn the crypto by heart to decode in the heat of battle

What a fucking pleb

Tell some jokes.

I love DCS.

Falcon BMS is a good game

anime

the autopilot on the ka-50 good enough to alt tab out for long distances?

why don't you try it, lol

>10

Fuck cloud missions. They're so shit.

Sweet, I might give it a try

What are some ways /alternatives to sims to keep one's plane-crazed inner self sane when you're away from home with no headtracker nor joysticks and the projected time away is ~3-4months?

War thunder :^)
War in the east/west, graviteam tactics and victoria 2 proved to be quite amusing when the only thing I had was a shitty notebook.

If you have access to a PC you can always do things like watch documentaries and the like. However if you are going off the grid there's plenty of books that are goldmines.

I found an old book of mine that highlights literally every air war. It's about 500 pages and you can pick it up for less than $5:
finderscheapers.com/product-price/The-Encyclopedia-of-20th-Century-Air-Warfare-1904687261-9781904687269-1GOI7AJVSV5

Another good option is learning how to make models and the like. That way when your 4 months are over you will have shit tons of cool models to look at.

Good look user.

Instead of stupid shit like Nevada ED should have made a Korea map. They could have modern and 1950s era depending on the date.

Speaking of Korea, if ED is going to go through with this stupid WWII thing they should make a Multicrew B-29. That way we could use it for Korea and WWII.

But instead we got Nevada, where only simulated combat happens and it has almost 0 chance of any combat ever happening there.

>tfw you forget the pic

But senpai, nobody would fly a heavy bomber because they're boring!

t. Ralfidude

For real tho I'd fucks with a Superfortress. They could even just swap the defensive armament and change a few variables and have a tupolev

WT? Maybe
>War in the east/west, graviteam tactics and victoria 2
I am kinda a pleb, so if you're so kind please explain what they mean. Because I have no clue they mean.

Hmm...documentaries huh? I suppose it could be interesting, mind if you suggest some interesting series to search for/watch?
The book sounds very interesting, however being half way across the globe in Asia the seller is either not going to ship it or it will cost me an arm and/or a leg. Any other titles you would recommend? Bonus points for ones that has online versions
I've for a while wanted to try serious model building but small spaces, difficulties transporting and almost excessive time consumption probably isn't too good of a choice to pair with studying or am I just mistaken and being mislead by false stereotypes?

Sorry about the long post

Lads.

10 Years ago today on the 22nd of September, 2006:

The Tomcat flew it's last flight.

Press F and post F-14s to pay respects.

Lads.

10 Years ago today on the 22nd of September, 2006:

The Tomcat flew it's last flight.

Press F and post F-14s to pay respects.

(Forgot the pic the first time oops)

>I am kinda a pleb, so if you're so kind please explain what they mean
Games. Google.