2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

I'll let you stick it in, just don't fucking shoot me! edition

Previous bread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/uykk6

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160911_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ183783.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ184633.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185448.html/?unique_op=af
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ175291.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ141290.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185141.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185448.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ184594.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

which gaem

anyone have RJ180032?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

I just realized something.
The skill Haruka uses at the beginning is to make you feel inferior to her.
And the skill you need to prevent that is self-confidence.

Is the Vitamin Quest in the ghostbin the latest english version?

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ183783.html

user just buy it yourself. Hell,set up a patreon with the goal of buying it. Someone will bite.

As far as I know, yes.

Is there anyway to make RPGmaker game screens bigger without pixelating the cg?

Because if you check the cg dumps on sadpanda and shit they are all high res, i dunno why i have to play the game in 800x600 to not make the art like like Atari.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ184633.html

help me
i'm falling for the customization meme

I fall for the cosplay meme everytime
they always have those flavor of the month characters that i will never be able to fuck otherwise

>mid September
fug

so thread finally ded as fuck....
are you proud hgg2d?

What are the new TL'd releases that aren't on the ghostbin?

People enjoy killing what makes other people happy
People are dicks

I hope somebody emailed this to scale Garden preferably without the fork and steak so it doesn't look like a joke image and more like he's getting mocked

How new are we talking?

I was always concentrated on her huge head so I never noticed but damn they went overboard with the details on the fingers.

Doesn't matter, just those that aren't in the ghostbin. I know about DF, for example.

whatever

I'm ghostbin user, if you guys care to make some contribution feel free to upload the pre-patched stuff yourselves
I'll catch up, but pretty busy atm... so eventually

is it weird for to think this is so much better and get boner from it

What's this from?

Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

Friendly reminder NTRPG3 is officially suspended until further notice.

anyone have Noxian Nights 1.2.0? if so how is the new ending they added and its length?

I slapped these together, just had to remove my saves and zip.

mega:///#!iVkByQDb!hWxd7D5EfiJNn9_GBGAbmcZeegTKsJnykZz2VVbr1bA

mega:///#!SM1mFBKY!eJId9Yd0UhkU6UwBdZxMZhCTzzXCYsLcII00S1ZTDgw

Check last thread.

This is the real reason the thread is dead as fuck.

Everyone that gave a shit is now on suicide watch or doesn't frequent this thread anymore knowing NTRPG 3 won't release any time soon.

need a new meme fetish
any ideas?

Birthing is the new rage.

Age progression

Ok so I started playing that ww2 tank strategy game thing RJ112707.

How do I get the scenes? After winning I just get one picture but no scenes. And how can I rewatch them? The CG menu entry does nothing.

I actually prefer the shape of the obabas breasts

>Foxgirl gone
>Thread dies at 345 posts

Nice going

Praise foxgirl for purchasing this
She was truely too good for us

my nigger I'd fuck her so hard she'd be able to negate menopause and conceive children again

delete this

what happened

How are those two games, by the way?

The only thing that I don't like is the overly huge and unnaturally shaped boobs.
Other than that, it's definitely a massive improvement over the original art.

Whatever is cute, the intro pretty much sums up the entire game.
Alharahn is light on dialogue, plays kinda like violated heroine and all the "scenes" are like mse.
Nothing special but I enjoyed them.

whats the first game holy grail of whatever... didn't even heard of it
but:
> followed the name convention
> compressed 7z
> hopefully has system unicode
that's some good job user,

>demo lets you use a lot of the customization but barely any of the real game part which looks like a tampgachi thing

phooey

I just want to fuck and live with her until we both die from age

Someone mentioned a "tank game" purchased by Foxfaggot in last thread.

Checked archive, all pastebins Foxfaggot linked are dead. Any link bros?

>insult person
>pls give me shit that person bought ;)

fuck you

i bet you're an sjw

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE I HATE THEM
WHITE PEOPLE GIVE ME MORE MONEY

mega:///#F!zggB1YRa!e-FpQymxDFiQwWNKb_fxrQ
this one is his
I also made backups just in case

That sounds more like a woman than a SJW

>faggot
>being an actual insult
Not that user, but I just took one, didn't I?

I wonder what will come after cuck?
Before that was faggot, and it made all the actual faggots come out of the closet.
Now it's NTR and all the cucks appeared.
really makes you think

Thanks user

First it was nigger
Then it became faggot
then autist
then beta
then cuck
And now we're starting to see the usage of "Nu-male"

I guess that's the newest terminology that Veeky Forums will use.

Also most people were already into NTR in the hentai scene before Louis cuck king meme made cuck the buzzword it is now.

A game will be purchased tomorrow or the day after that from the Japanese website. I have 1670 points. Find something good within the budget.

It did not have to be like this.

Fuck off

Did it really fall off page 10? just wew

Hi, I'm that user.

If you weren't new you'd know "faggot" used in Veeky Forums context is more a term of endearment.

Thanks, mate!

>tripfag
Kill yourself attention whore

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185448.html/?unique_op=af

I'm fucking hyped

meet
you have just enough, this user has been asking for it for forever

Why is NTR in general pretty hated?

Is it just a meme to hate on it or is it just beta boys being salty because their crush in highschool got fucked by chad?

Fetishes like footfetish are weird as fuck too but they don't receive nearly the amount of hate NTR does.

foxavatarfag (aka buyfag) was reported by someone and got banned

I'm betting /hgg/ is behind this in-order ot D&C the general

Because you niggers won't stop forcing your garbage

Because a large portion of NTRfags self insert as the betacuck faggot who is tied on the chair and watches his girlfriend getting fucked.

vanillafags can't whitstand any kind of other fetish than cuddly loving dubbybuddy sex.

I hope you get banned again

It removes the fetished aspect from the sex or the body itself to the emotional aspect of hurting another person. Its sociopath behavior.

Even rape centralizes the sex, with NTR it doesn't even have to involve or show sex as long as someone is getting cucked. You can make as many excuses about inserting as whoever you want or even inserting at all it does not fucking matter, but NTR without the emotional aspect is just sex.

Its a shit tier fetish for those into getting cucked or those who have been cucked and feel the need for revenge or some similar position of power.

People like anal because it hurts the receiver. People like slapping/choking because it hurts/dominates someone.

realistic rape/Guro/NTR all are in the same category in that we enjoy to see suffering. It's the same as enjoying sad stories in books and movies. This is the sexual equivalent of it.

Sell it to me user

it's made by the guys that made RJ167701

Oh how I wish this was true, pregnancy and shit has always been a weirdly great one for me and I really don't know why.

Nah. I just like pregnancy and birthing because it gives a next level NTR experience if the husband has to watch his wive give birth to a child that clearly isn't his on first glance.

NTRPG2 was missing something desu. I wanted Filia to be birthing Ragnas' child too, maybe Mars could give the kid pizza. These NTR games that don't include pregnancy are disappointing.

100% agree with you brother.

Especially if the cuck has to raise the kids alone while the girl gets some more cock and forgets about the kid.

You know, NTR is pretty great if you just insert into the one doing the cucking. Don't get all the hate.

Inserting is for plebs. Just enjoy the suffering of everyone involved and jack to it.

Great, so now the general is once again about hentai 2d games and not about whiteknighting some furfag?

Why is that bad?

How fast would NTRPG3 get translated if it came out anyway? The wait will never end.

2-4 weeks. The game has a large enough following to ensure a quick translation.

Also NTR fans tend to be educated high income people. So a large amount of NTR fans either speak Japanese themselves and are willing to translate it. Or have enough expendable income to help commission a translation

So apparently if i'm reading the japanese right on the page. That project is about to be removed because of no updates for 3 fucking months. I liked this guy's work but he might actually be dead.

>yfw m1zuki translates it in a week

I agree with you this was beginning to be kind of creepy, even the OP was "I wish i could put you in the OP" in a previous thread. Way to reinforce the stereotypes.

>Also NTR fans tend to be educated high income people.
Is that why they need a furfag to buy them games?

The furfag was a NTR fan himself. So this only confirms it.

All physical activities, and I definitely wouldn't consider guro well or often liked.

>This is the sexual equivalent of it.
And that is the problem, you are sexualizing emotional torment exclusively.

Thanks.

>tfw no links for RJ185448

No it doesn't. Furries have always been known as very lucrative for commisions.

All it confirms is that every fandom is capable of Bad Taste

>ran out of good games to play

Any of these?

>0 NTR games

Yeah I don't think so senpai.

Does anybody have a full save for Drop Factory? I'm worried that my game is bugged since I have yet to to unlock a single scene in the cg room but when I think about starting again and throwing away the five hours of progress I've already made in the game all the motivation just drains right out of me.

If cucks are so rich, why is m1zuki the pauper of all patreons? Western hentai games is where the money is at, regardless of genre.

This right here is a good example of why you should do some examination before requesting anything.

>Not a game

>Trapshit AND not a game

>will probably be on share sites soon, but it's shit anyway

>this one might be alright

>not a game

>will probably be on share sites soon
The same could be said about RJ185448 tho.

People will pay out the nose for the opportunity, however slight, to influence content, it seems

This.

True. All the more reason to just buy games for personal reasons.

I only buy games from circles that I actually want to support because their games are good. I could offer to buy games for the thread, but 98% of the time it's pointless.

Show me another translator with a higher per translation patreon income.

That said, m1zuki fucks up his income model. He doesn't offer any incentive to give money to his shit except from "it'd be nice". He'd make more if he would make the translations exclusive to backers and let backers vote on which game to translate next.

>I only buy games from circles that I actually want to support because their games are good.
That's nice.

>I could offer to buy games for the thread, but 98% of the time it's pointless.
I know.

The thing is almost all the good games have been shared already or they get uploaded relatively quickly after their release, and the exceptions are mostly low quality or too niche and expensive like for someone to bother sharing them. Which is why you end with people asking for super niche stuff, non-games or just plain trash, like that touhou vn even the beggar doesn't care about but still wants for the cgs.

Well there is hentai heaven