/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: Wrong hbg edition

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax and menuhax have been fixed. Most entrypoints still work. BootNTR has been fixed. Don't update unless you have a CFW installed, use ctr-httpwn to access online services.
-If you are on 11.0, install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround.
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU might happen, but the situation doesn't look good. Update to 5.5.1 recommended.
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/
-Webkit exploit seems to work on 4.0 psxhax.com/threads/playstation-4-v4-00-webkit-crash-and-ps4-dev-updates-by-ryan111.784/

Other urls found in this thread:

fightflashfraud.wordpress.com/2008/11/24/h2testw-gold-standard-in-detecting-fake-capacity-flash/
bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=45031980
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for taiko dlc and update

first for you're a faggot

new mai release when

Dear piratefags: Fuck you.

Because of people like you, games don't sell enough and studios go bankrupt. If you want a game, why don't you buy it? Why do you steal it? You have no right to play it if you didn't pay for it. Don't you want to support the developers who make the games?

You're nothing but filthy thiefs.

Why are we using "fixed" to mean both "blocked" and "updated to work" in the same sentence? That's misleading as fuck.

IOSU when

Did the HENkacuck source ever got released? or only like 2/3rds?

I wouldn't buy the games anyway, so they aren't losing anything lol

back to /vitagen/ 3.61 faggot

Gravity Rush fixed when

>Replying to this pasta

It's been fixed for a while, faggot.

So why don't you keep the dream alive.

My pirated 3DS only boots on sys now, and this appeared on the SD. What the fuck is it?

It's what you get for not upgrading to a9lh and ditching emunand, enjoy your brick

Anyone can give me link for download Atelier Totori Plus, dump in VT1.0~1.1 or MaiDump ?

Kill yourselves pirate scum.

hi vitagen, I didn't pay for any of your weeb games and I love it

Totori can't be dumped with anything but Vitamin 2.0.

I read in another thread that Menuhax is unlikely to work again. Is this nonsense or is Menuhax just done?

I stupidly uninstalled it a few days ago thinking I should stop using it for PkHex. Didn't realise the browser doesn't work unless you update so I can't even reinstall through browserhax! What a dickhead.

Check your SD card with h2testw, you may have been scammed. This looks like your SD card shitting all over your file system because it's trying to fake space that isn't there.

fightflashfraud.wordpress.com/2008/11/24/h2testw-gold-standard-in-detecting-fake-capacity-flash/

so now I move it to vita and rename it to ".vpk" and it should work right? PLEASE respond

11.0 DOWNGRADE WHEN?

Literally now.

No .cia for Noitu Love?

Do a proper mai install, you faggot.

Question
Right now I'm on 11.0.0-33U with Luma 3DS and arm9loaderhax installed. Is it safe to do the latest nintendo system update? I've been told that yes it was safe and that no it wasn't because some things won't work anymore?
I just want to download my DQ7 DLC maps but it won't let me because I need to update my system apparently.

AHHHHHHHHH

you wrong
I found dump in MaiDump more to Japanese version
bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=45031980

it's safe unless you're using NTR

Why would you even want it anyway? If you're worried about the supposed bug where the enemy AI does nothing and you can't swing, Totori never had that issue.

I'm assuming we're not talking about netorare fetishes here, so I don't even know what that is. >
I followed Plailect's guide to the letter so I'm assuming I'm not using that. Thanks.

If I want to install the Henkaku offline installer, do I put the vpk in the ux0 folder?

Finally got error c2-12828-1 on my Rogue Legacy, what should I do to restore it?

A versiom of BootNTR that is compatible with NFIRM 11.1 and 11.1 home menu has been released, so it's safe to update after installing it.

No, we ARE actually talking about netorare.

Can you run your 3DS off wall power without a battery in it?

Nah it only feeds from the battery, though you could maybe bridge the pins if you're a mad bastard.

Nope.

that fucking blows

>being a cuck

>Why would you even want it anyway? If you're worried about the supposed bug where the enemy AI does nothing and you can't swing, Totori never had that issue.

My issue with dump in VT2.0 are the random freezing is happening every 5min

please respond

pls respond

does anyone have the list of small vita games? i have ~500MB left and want something else.

p respond

pls rspnd

Responding - acknowledged.

affirmatif

That's "normal", means your SD is itchy, I suggest removing all files from it (back them up somewhere), formatting it then putting the files back

>accidentally updated to vita 3.61
Can I kill myself now?

yes

go happy

has anybody done a franken of FFX-2? It's been dumped.

you're a vitagenner now

Upload video.

Ayy senpai where's day of the tentacle and date a live?

There's already both a regular eng version and undub, famalam.

kek

Oh shit, I didn't know. Care to give a link to the undub?

>ps4 webkit exploits
>game decryptions

How long until free ps4 games becuase I am a nigger?

leddit and vitapiracy.com

Is SMT4 Apocalypse on CIA or Freeshop yet? Or online?

Who else /onlyboughtavitabecuaseofpiracy/ here?

I'm also interested. have some yuri in exchange.

Anyone???

so has all of the galgun double peace dlc been uploaded yet? and if not, why?

>it's a no ePSP or PS1 game support episode

Me. I've been interested in a vita for a long time, but I'm a poorfag and couldn't justify the expenses of buying all the games I wanted, memory card and whatnot.

I was going to sell my Vita as it was a paperweight but then found out about the hack a week ago and it's now my favorite console.

Thank you, friend.

>.rar

The save? or what?

>3.61

Is the vita scene finally dead now?

what's wrong with it?

I have three Vitas and 77 Vita games (not PSP/PS1 ports).
I'm keeping one of them at 3.6 and the main one I'm using updated. The third one is never going out of it's box.
Migu Vita LEs are rising in price by the day.

hey guys, so I didn't know about httpwn until literally a few hours ago (kek), so I updated to 11.1 in my N3DS. What's my best option to get homebrew here? or at least manage to edit my save in my pokemon games, which is what I want, precisely.

I'm kinda new to 3ds hacking, and I've been reading and watching a lot of tutorials and info, and apparently there's a ton of different ways to achieve this, but most of them are either for past fw, requiere other games or stuff like that, so I'm looking for some guidance here.

thank you

Well it doesnt even let me open the game, it just says error c2 and a suggestion which is just update game

Where do I get the title keys for freeshop 2.1.2?

I cant find them

Fuck off.

You arent welcome here latefag.

I do have a PSP.

How does one install Wipeout with that?

What does that mean?
U'l not the same guy but I renamed the file .vpk and I always get the 0xFFFFFFF error.
Maybe it's a space issue? I got like 200mb more than required.

DS game loading off of SD

W H E N ?

I just want to play pokemon games that arent gen 6, but I dont want to play them on my PC.

you have to download the game to your PSP and then take the .rif file that appears in PSP/LICENSE

Go find the .pkg link for the game, Hackinformer has Zeus links I believe

Install the .pkg to your Vita with Package Installer, then copy the .rif into the appropriate folder with FTP

You're not supposed to modify mai dumps in any way, that's just some halfassed method some dumb people came with and doesn't work all the time.

You're supposed to copy the WHOLE mai dump folder (with the gameID name) to ux0:/mai/ and install it with the maidump tool. You transfer the entire folder through PSP save method or FTP, you don't zip it or rename it or anything else, just the entire decompressed game folder.

>creators lose money every time i pirate
>pirate psvita game 1000 times
>sony goes bankrupt

i win again sony

Oooooh ok alright thanks a bunch user have a Nana

>doesn't understand how a mai dump works
>call other people dumb

D-DELETE THIS

5 days i think

help me

Anyone has a link for The Binding of Isaac vpk with all the updates? The vanilla one runs pretty bad.

any germanons here?
what are some not so fishy online shops for ds flashcarts that actually get through the Zoll?

they changed what firmware they were using or some shit
didn't read carefully but it's going to take even longer I suppose

sounds like a bad dump, friend

QQ more bitch. I don't give a shit if poor indie dev has nothing to eat because his shitty game flopped.