PlayStation Vita General 2773 - Firis OP Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Berserk Videos and Info
youtu.be/VkrEnrxLVuQ
youtu.be/4FJVfCHFZsg
dualshockers.com/2016/09/21/berserk-and-the-band-of-the-hawk-reveal-pl

>PlayStation Plus Subscription Price Increases September 22
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/09/21/psa-playstation-plus-price-su

>Darkest Dungeon Releases 9/27 with Rare New Trinkets
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/21/darkest-dungeon-hits-ps4-and-ps-vi

>Utawarerumono: The Two Hakuoros sales top 130,000
gematsu.com/2016/09/utawarerumono-two-hakuoros-sal

>Atelier Firis OP
youtu.be/KfZhFpRPauA

>Nights of Azure 2 Trailer
youtu.be/wDmag1LtUWA

>Fate/Extella ‘Archimedes and Medusa’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/09/fateextella-archimedes-med

>Nep-Nep Connect: Chaos Chanpuru details
gematsu.com/2016/09/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-det

>Mary Skelter details skill expansion, level degeneration, and quests
gematsu.com/2016/09/mary-skelter-details-skill-exp

>Akiba’s Beat Vita launch in Japan delayed
gematsu.com/2016/09/akibas-beat-ps4-launches-dece

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization details
gematsu.com/2016/09/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-d

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth3-cpu-candidate-custom-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00661_00-PSVITATHEME00003
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth3-cpu-custom-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00661_00-PSVITATHEME00002
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth3-custom-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00661_00-PSVITATHEME00001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00155_00-THEME201410ORE01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/freedom-wars-kouken-girls-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00147_00-THEME201412FW002
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/freedom-wars-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00147_00-THEME201410FW001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/playstation-20th-anniversary-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00607_00-20THANNITHEME001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls-theme/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-ULTRADESPAIRTHEM
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/persona-4-dancing-all-night-theme/cid=UP0005-PCSE00764_00-ADDTHEMEDLC00000
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/a-epic-laser-cat-theme/cid=UT0027-PCSE00609_00-DYNAMICLSCTTHEME
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/shovel-knight-theme/cid=UP2200-PCSE00640_00-SKVITATHEME00001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/senran-kagura-estival-versus-—-theme-set-vol-2/cid=UP1023-PCSE00787_00-SKEVVITATHEMES10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>webm OP
this is some next level shit

>2 vitagens on page 1

>being this desparate to get the OP of a thread

OP truly is a fag

Post your latest plat!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your most anticipated Vita-related games!
Post what you're playing currently and rate it so far!

>>PlayStation Plus Subscription Price Increases September 22
at least one month is the same price

Hey! That's pretty GoodFlat

Are there any worthwhile themes that aren't the free ones? 99% seems like shovelware normie shit. Even just some cool wallpaper setup images or links would be nice.

first day here?

You clearly don't know how things have been handled here for a while.

There's something for almost everyone there.

What's your favorite Vita-related wallpaper, Vitagen?

>Post your waifu before you get KEKED
>Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
>Post your latest Vita screenshot!
In single post, m8?

Does it need to be a vita related waifu?

Op is pretty based if you ask me.
>Post your latest plat!
Gravity Rush
>Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Himeko Onizuka
>Post your latest Vita purchase!
Atelier meruru
>Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Pic related
>Post your most anticipated Vita-related games!
Va11-halla
>Post what you're playing currently and rate it so far!
Fate/Extra 4 days till completion! A solid 8.5/10 so far.

>pic related

POST SKITTLES

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth3-cpu-candidate-custom-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00661_00-PSVITATHEME00003

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth3-cpu-custom-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00661_00-PSVITATHEME00002

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth3-custom-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00661_00-PSVITATHEME00001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00155_00-THEME201410ORE01

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/freedom-wars-kouken-girls-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00147_00-THEME201412FW002

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/freedom-wars-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00147_00-THEME201410FW001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/playstation-20th-anniversary-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00607_00-20THANNITHEME001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls-theme/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-ULTRADESPAIRTHEM

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/persona-4-dancing-all-night-theme/cid=UP0005-PCSE00764_00-ADDTHEMEDLC00000

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/a-epic-laser-cat-theme/cid=UT0027-PCSE00609_00-DYNAMICLSCTTHEME

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/shovel-knight-theme/cid=UP2200-PCSE00640_00-SKVITATHEME00001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/senran-kagura-estival-versus-—-theme-set-vol-2/cid=UP1023-PCSE00787_00-SKEVVITATHEMES10

Dear piratefags: Fuck you.

Because of people like you, games don't sell enough and studios go bankrupt. If you want a game, why don't you buy it? Why do you steal it? You have no right to play it if you didn't pay for it. Don't you want to support the developers who make the games?

You're nothing but filthy thiefs.

Take this shit to /hbg/

Something wrong?

>The credit card on record for your account is currently unavailable
How do I fix this?
I mean, I could just go onto Amazon and buy gift cards and use them to buy games, but this is such a consistent problem for me.

The fuck you even want to buy? Asscreed Mandingo?

GE2
What does it matter

>That one douchebag who is just watching
DO YOUR JOB

>Someone just used almost all of my money in my bank account to whores in Luxemburg
Fucking hell. At least there's still a chance to forbid the transaction from fully happening, but still, major pain in the fucking ass. PSN hasn't been hacked again, has it?

But his job is to watch and Licca's pointing at things

>Post X
>No one reply to me
Everytime ;-;

Is the NISA dood still here

Should I buy Tokyo Ghost Hunters?
1 - 5 Yes
6 - 9 No
0 Buy Shiren physical instead

nope

I'll prove to you it can be done

I posted my vita waifu. But I have a non vita related waifu, so I don't think I needed to post it.

The other day some user posted some really slutty pilot(?) girls from a jap game does anybody remember the game?
Please, don't be sad user.

T-The mad man!

Macross delta ?

So with the vita version of Akibas Beat being delayed indefinitely should we just assume it's cancelled

Nope. I remember there was a character portraits in the game that where basically a girl bent over wearing a thong.

Nice.

yes

So I just got Pale Wing in EDF 2017 and she's odd. Really fucking cool, but odd. Maybe it's because Storm's so gung-ho and she's very not gung-ho but I almost feel like I'm playing a different game when I use her. It's neat.

They're adding new anti piracy measures.
I wish

Piracy was a mistake.

You got saved hard by the roll gods
Wonder if they'll help me too

1-5 Study for Lecture
6-0 Play Vita games

Sorry for the late answer, returned just now from uni

Build quality is strangely good for being Chinese. Audio is OK I guess? The only issue I had so far were the LEDs breaking, but if contact the support they'll give you another pair for free, even in another color (the green one is my third one, actually. Got 2 blue, one for free for idk what reason as well). I'd never go out with them for obvious reasons.

Roll gods are on a roll today. Don't neglect your vita games user.

Vita always wins

Fail your class and play vita instead faggot

Bottom left.
Oleev from Super Robot Wars XO (Cross Omega)

Found It!

Am I supposed to stay on vitagen all day long or just come by every couple of months to see if something new happens?

Muh Niggas, Thanks.

If you're not doing the first one then check the OP once every few generals so what, every day or two?

You're supposed to stay here everyday all day.
>tfw I'll be forced to leave when Dangan V3 will be released in Japan. I'll miss you Vitagen.

I gonna steal your idea user

I haven't played the danganropa games yet but I'll spoil v3 for you
It was all junko

Good morning vitagen. How you doing?
I fell asleep while playing again, big greasy face print on my screen again heh.

So that's why redbulls taste like piss

Face paint? Were you working at a carnival?

print

>Hrist
VP3 never ever I cried every time I think about it

oooh.

I love my beautiful wife Firis!

I love my beautiful wife Firis!

Not enough to remember her picture, apparently

it's not Hrist is just her costume

stupid hat

How is Exist Archive? Worth the day 1 buy?

Can you go back to spamming about Rorona or something? You're not even going to import her game, so stop acting like you care.

reminder that Firis is literally gypsy

Good question
the gameplay looks fun at least

I'm a hardcore Atelier fan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Arland where I would often train with Sterk in the castle and help Rorona with the Atelier, but one day as I was talking to Rorona, we went to my house for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Astrid and she agreed that you would be a PERFECT alchemist, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Astrid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Looks like a slut

I wonder if the guy who wrote the original is in Balamb garden now

Woke up too early before the sun starts rising. What do?

1-3 go back to sleep
4-6 vita
7-9 post something fegor
0 nothing

You don't have to be angry user-kun

VITA ALWAYS WINS

I hope you have fun user
Remember to post here

Have fun
what are you gonna play?

>PA
Oh, I get it.

What does it make me if I haven't played any of the main games but want to buy all the 2hu fan games that are getting brought west?
Am I still a secondary

Some taxpayers worked really hard so you could afford that

Don't let that bother you user
But really you should play at least one main line

I'm just not a big shmup fan but that action RPG Xseed localized on ps4 and the mystery dungeon clone for vita look fun

Play one of the fighting games if you're no good at bullethells.

That's some serious goalpost moving right there but it's okay I still like you

Thanks. The firefly diary

Do game companies do these anime style OPs themselves or do they hire anime studios to do it

Why is ZR so magical?

copypasta from /a/

>Finally, my chance to explain. For a woman to cover her legs incompletely is better than for her to even leave them completely uncovered. Women, unlike men, have large thighs and thin calves. This aids in reproduction and is therefor objectively attractive. Zettai Ryouiki manages to accentuate this perfectly: The binding fabric slims and smooths the woman's calves, exaggerating her feminine features, while stopping just at her thighs in order to highlight how much thicker they are. A mere skirt only flutters around and lets the woman's legs lazily drift through any space, as though the woman simply lacks pants. That might be enough for more simple men, but that sort of bareness is far too rustic and blunt to be practical. It lets the poor woman's features dangle there, unused. Zettai Ryouiki fixes this problem perfectly: Simply extend the socks upwards and now it's as though the woman is wearing pants, yet beautifully unbound around the sensual underside of her skirt. You know that she feels the socks, and you know that the feeling is completely unlike (and superior to) what she would be feeling with purely bare legs. As a final cherry on top, the socks naturally guide your eyes up the woman's legs in a proper fashion, starting at her marvelously bony ankle until you reach the magnetic thighs. Zettai Ryouiki is literally an unbeatable style of fashion.

At least give they a chance
IN and PCB are not hard
Funny I'm really bad at those

Why does she have such a fat head?

Preordered Shantae today. Wondering if I'm going to regret this or not.

nice

Now I feel the need to fap to some Faust ZR

>tfw no more ps1 classic on PSN
When was the last time sony put something there

Suikoden II or Misadventures of Tron Bonne. It was a little while ago. I wish goddamn Bandai Namco would put the Digimon World games up.

Armored Core 1 is the last I remember. Shame since I really wanted the other two PS1 Armored Core games to make it.

How's lbp vita?

Legends 2 was the last thing I remember.

>Digimon World games

So much this.