pastebin.com/GnhStdjt
open.spotify.com/artist/4Nfla92h8UCAmYp2av1xkO
imgur.com/a/0MDyP
youtube.com/watch?v=y5UCqAHy0sw
youtube.com/watch?v=mSJFBvsSeXQ
twitter.com/AGNativeimpact/status/777347061293412352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fresh bread!

Does anyone have that image of the color coded characters? I just picked this game up and I want to know the easy ones.

I got you

>Vice
>Green
Confusion

She's pretty straightforward

You missed this Op:

KOF XIV All Special Intros:
youtube.com/watch?v=2VII_BoA8LU [Open]

KOF XIV Combos & Tech:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg

Anti-Nako pastebin tech:
pastebin.com/raw/ifzvnC7C

Winquotes pastebin:
pastebin.com/GnhStdjt

SNK ALBUMS

open.spotify.com/artist/4Nfla92h8UCAmYp2av1xkO

Hi

Muimui...

...is...

...THICC!

Leona is love

Why is anchor Mature so silly?

EX moves too stronk

I WILL FIGHT GANG-IL FOR THIS WOMAN.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

SHE'S FUCKING HOT.

SNK
TOURNEY
WHEN

SNK: "Next year prease understand"

So, what are your hopes for the next balancing patch?

Muh waifu

I hope they make the Villains team better.

>Improving the little shit that is Choi
Fuck you

that is rude, user

I want to steam Mui Mui's buns.

>you will never lift a pillow boi

Why live?

I don't care for choi , but
>being triggered by a character

Vice a cute

>not cradling him

I want nekomimi leona.

Nice, I wonder if there's more of other characters.

>TFW you predict a jump in and use Antonov's HK > MAX cancel > EX shoulder x3 combo

I want Gang-Il to slap my ass

Guys, Fatal Fury will be 25 on november 25th. I know Oda said they don't have enough staff, but what are the chances they make some sort of announcement for its 25th anniversary or atleast an acknowledgment?

>it's an artist who uploads exclusively to twitter episode

Why do nips do this shit?

That must feel satisfying as fuck.

It sure is!

TL:DR : Cellphones.

At the pre-release tournaments she was looking top tier. What happened?

Nakoruru jumping up to Mamehaha is no longer invincible. Extend the window for punishes against the cr. blockstring of doom.

Slight nerf to Mature, slight buff to Vice. Buff Villains Team.

Sylvie, Bandeiras, and the whole Villains Team get a buff. Joe and Gang-Il too, maybe. Nakoruru, Mature, and K' are nerfed.

Two questions: What's the long version of "cellphones" and why do you say Vice needs a buff?

more stuff like this needs to be translated imgur.com/a/0MDyP

>What's the long version of "cellphones"?
Cellphone usage trumps computer usage in Japan. Twitter lends itself to the medium.

>why do you say Vice needs a buff?
To put her on the same level as Mature. Having one be objectively better than the other feels weird to me.

The love of my laifu, my waifu!

I LOVE ANGEL

I guess that's Yuki, Kyo's neglected girlfriend

As someone with no means of playing XIV yet, I gotta thank all Maxima, Ryo, Geese, Xanadu, Chang, Ralf, Clark, Ramon, Angel, and KoD players. Y'all make streams of this game real damn interesting to watch.

I've yet to see anyone play Joe. I wonder if he's any good.

I want to lick you waifu's tummy.

Then scan the raws and upload them, Rob.

I can never seem to find Xanadu and Maxima play

youtube.com/watch?v=y5UCqAHy0sw

He'd kick you ass user.

Damn son Chin hits like a fucking truck!

youtube.com/watch?v=mSJFBvsSeXQ

twitter.com/AGNativeimpact/status/777347061293412352

Fucking Zarina

Jesus christ, how the fuck he hits THAT hard?

I can't get the kick super to connect, how do you do that?

>5 bar combos
>10 drinks
Are you guys fucking stupid?

Most of those are 0 drink combos though.

>OMG GUISE WHY DO FIVE BAR COMBOS HIT HARD WTF

Just three combos in that video use five bars

omg he is the nakoruru killer for sure wtf i like chin now

who are the best point characters in XIV

>no KOFXIV at WNF tonight
Lame, sucks because I have no PS4 to experience the game personally

Didn't it change streams to Romance's?

It's offline.

Nekomimi Leona is Love

I guess I should play Metal Slug Attack then.

Dude Choi is SHIT in this game.
Easily the worst Choi in the entire KOF series.

It's like you newfags never saw Chin in XIII.

Thanks Heidern

Whoa a XIII player??? Tell us what is was like in the olden days grandpa.

Based Heidern, what will he think of next? I think he did it for Leona's own good. Since she wasn't good at expressing emotion at first he did this to help her improve. Notice how in the the New Unit appears! picture she's a little blushed and her eyes don't seems as cold, that's a slight embarrassment. Embarrassment is still an emotion and by giving her little pushes like that in the long run will help her be more expressive. It's just like how Clark and Ralf have slowly been getting her to smile. Maybe one day she will be able to exhibit a full range of emotions.

>Nobuyuki referring to vgchartz on twitter

>Maybe one day she will be able to exhibit a full range of emotions.

I totally agree with you

I don't know hoe reliable that site is. For the US the week before release they had XIV at 50k copies and for week one sales they had it at close to 27k. For the first week for Japan they also only counted the 20k that were physical only. The number in that chart are Global totals.

It's VGChartz, you take it with a grain of salt. Though I don't doubt that Madden still sells that much. Fucking Madden.

I wouldn't doubt it. What I meant to say was basically that their numbers for XIV don't add up. I think when looking at the weekly charts it also says they are retail so I guess that's physical copies only? Who knows what the real numbers are. They could be a bit higher for all I know. Since Oda said that the game had a low budget how soon are they likely to break even?

Don't want to fling shit, but I was in a SFV thread in /v/ and someone mentioned KoF and GG and someone else actually said that GG and XIV probably had a bigger budget and SFV has it's problems because capcom hired recent grads and what with the higher content in XIV. Didn't Oda that they (SNK) recruited at schools, thus doing the same? Also what are the chances of the SFV budget being as low as XIV's?

>Daimon

I cant find decent clark and ralf streams.

Also any character has delayed grab like '98 clark's frankensteiner?

He seems like a cool guy.

>Didn't Oda that they (SNK) recruited at schools
They did, but a good enough portion of developer team consisted of people from the old days who had ideas on how to make things work. Capcom doesn't have as much of those kinds of people working for them, and they even lost people like Neo_G to SNK midway through KOFXIV's development because as Neo_G seems to have implied, Capcom was more interested in working towards the Esports scene rather than actually making more games, which is what Neo_G would rather be doing.

When are we getting King if The Monsters 3?

They literally had him writing manuals at the end, gj capcom.

Also does anyone know the timeframe for console exclusives on ps4? I want to get IV but it's not a $400 want.

>They literally had him writing manuals at the end
What? Is this real? Isn't that the type of job you give to a new hire? I remember reading that he Joined with SNK because he wanted to make fighting games, which implied that they didn't have him working on much. I'd feel really unappreciated if I were him especially since not many people read manuals even more so today since they're all digital in today's day and age.
As for your question who knows if/when it'll come to PC. As far as I know console exclusivity usually lasts for a year or two before a game is ported to another console or to pc.

He was churning out manuals for random Resident Evil games while Oda and his collection of interns and random hobos that wandered in off the streets were making sf5.

I'd really like to know the story behind it, Oda must have walked in on him saying some unforgivable things about Blanka or something.

>Oda
>SF5
But that's weird, Oda was busy working on KOFXIV.

I think you're confusing Oda (XIV) for Ono (SFV).

If you think facts are going to stand in the way of me talking trash about SF5 you're dead wrong user.

It's funny shit, Ono was just a sound engineer of sorts when he started. And now Capcomfags all recognize him as the gospel for what goes in on things like SF lore so we get shitty Poison masturdebate threads in /v/ about who is right about his or her gender and apparently Ono has official say in it. Even now, all Ono does is produce, he's just a middle man for bossy old fart executives and a bunch of game designers who don't even always listen to what Ono wants, or else he'd have gotten Mika in SFIV. He's a glorified public relations manager, and yet he's credited with so much when it comes to the development of the games. And yet he gets to have priority over actual talent like Neo_G and other old Capcom employees who since left. Capcom has its heads up its ass, and people are still drinking Ono's piss just the same like he's a god. It is sad.

>Yeah man, I tell you what, man. That dang ol' Kyo, man.

I think next I'll do a Women's fighters version of this.

Who would be Bill?

>Why are you callin' me MAI? My name's Andy.

Miss X

Perfect.

>Robert