poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1620519
youtube.com/watch?v=nodAnFV99XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any fun build using this?

I'll tell you if you buy a supporter pack.

So, bright hack returned?

Is it right that if a skill doesn't specify what kind of damage it does that it does physical damage?

I'll buy premium stashs tomorrow, I swear!

it's just thunder

what are you talking about

DEAD

THREAD

For example earthquake. It doesn't mention any damage type in its description so it's probably physical?

It's whatever your attack is. If you have no phys damage then it's not phys.

yes, except for the quality bonus, earthquake will scale off of base weapon damage regardless of type

Attack Damage is not necessarily physical damage.

Oh right, I was assuming I have 0 damage conversion.

It's pointless to think of it as physical though. It all depends on your weapon. There's a lot of ele weapons that despite having some phys damage have 0 benefit from melee phys damage and stuff like that. Your weapon maybe be phys, but the skill is just an attack. Adjust to your weapon.

Hnnnggg, need one badly, but they are way too expensive right now.

You now can't run Phys reflect maps AND Ele reflect maps xD

Most fun beginning build for farming? Can I do a summoner and have it not be shit leveling up or am I still cucked into Firestorm?

standard

>0,62sec per attack
He is like a little baby.

When should I be doing prophecies?

>Free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

as soon as you begin merciless

Just fill the whole thing up?

yes

you can get some of the trash quests out of the way as you do the normal story quest

POE is fun and FREE

f r e e bump

Why do people buy expensive mtxs when it all becomes hidden in combat anyway?

6l marohi

does controlled destruction work wit the heralds ?
( hoa - cd - ele prolif - fire pen )

Fire pen doesn't work with ignites; penetration only applies on hits. I don't think CD does either. You probably just want HoA - Inc Burning - Prolif. Rapid Decay might work.

damn yeah I havent played around that in a long time didnt remember about fire pen
thanks user

Just searched around. If you want it in a 4L, probably use inc AoE in the 4th slot (so HoA - Prolif - Inc Burning - Inc AoE).

took a little while but 2nd guardian down

damn, what's the dps on that ball lightning???

the more mtx yo have, the better person you are

he bough the kill

apparently not even the ??? is enough to indicate the joking tone of my reply

journeyman is the only good looking set in this game

the new lightning shit is a joke, bear armor looks meh ( and bear helmet looks like lions pelt ), I'm not even talking about the seraph stuff

The only mtx I wish I had is the hat that was available during a halloween event a few years ago

How are you guys enjoying this shitty fucking bv and totem meta? Thanks Chris you piece of shit. Fucking stale ass game.

forgot pic

>2min before image reply
what the fuck mook

How does the "meta" affect you on a personal basis? I'm enjoying very much buying my gear for cheap because I play an unpopular build, so I guess I should thank BV?

the problem looks like you're putting your totems on the other side of the monster

I know this feel very well

How's that shaper fight working out for you shitlord?

lol

I've already made it clear that I don't play the game according to what's "the meta" right now but according to what I find fun, so what are you trying to accomplish exactly? I very highly doubt you killed Shaper either, so we're the same except you feel miserable you can't compete with the BV gulpfinders

Already got my 40/40 with ezfinder. Now for the first time ever, I have so much currency, but so little to spend it on. Stale fucking game.

Is there a general way to level to about 50 that works no matter the build?

I'm running pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1620519 as my first character in Essence and it looks like it'll be a while before I can actually start running it. I've been playing for a few seasons but I'm still a shitter so thank you for spoonfeeding

groundslam to sunder to earthquake

You brought that upon yourself. Why blame it on the game if you play some meta build and no-life for 2 weeks then are left with nothing to do? The game is not to blame, you are. You chose the path of least resistance instead of playing your own build, don't blame others for your personal choices.

i usually level with a +1 sceptre and another sceptre or shield +a spell

no matter the starting point, that will be ok until 40 or so

>mfw some guy named russia_haha lowballs me on my HH card and refers me to poe.trade for cheaper cards he obviously listed himself
I'm not THAT gullible, pal

What are the chances are that ill get a perm ban for macroing flasks i found out it wasn't aloud by getting my account locked after mentioning it in global.

Support is taking forever, and wanting to know is killing me.

Its my first offence.

sent

Sent?

youtube.com/watch?v=nodAnFV99XY

Our boy did it!

its so fucking lame

totems are lame in general

shiggyD is lame

wtf is this slow ass build

anyone retarded enough to discuss flasking macros on global should get perm banned

git gud

i stack 3 times

i teleported you

i created the best items in the game

i invented the best builds in the game

Is anyone using shiggyd's loot filter? Does it highlight the new rings, ammys, boots, and gloves?

you have to go back

I didn't know the tos didn't state i couldn't at least clearly enough and other macros are fine.

I feel terrible about it im not one to cheat

Does this work with CoH or that corrupted glove's mod?

>Playing facebreaker
>Just saw Steel Rings were a thing
>mfw

so i just traded with a russian
he was busy "quizzing"
they were 5 people in a hideout with the leader asking questions for 1c reward
wtf ruskies are weirdos man

it pisses me off these fucking streamers getting special treatment and drops by GGG

Literally never 6 linked anything in several years playing this trash game

1 chaos entry fee, winner wins 4 chaos. Have more than 4 people playing all the time so you get profit. Make it so they average to be about 10 minutes. Ez $

1 6L in 4 years.

I saw it live, it was fucking boring except for the last fight.

They don't get special drops you retard. Go watch them play for hours and they don't get shit most of the time.

ziggyD literally six links several items over several characters every fucking league. Are you fucking retarded?

They literally just play a ton and have a bunch of people feed them stuff, so they're rich

>I' take 15 minute per map and play 2 hours a day and I'm poor therefore the game is bad
loving this meme

rng simply doesnt work in favour of making streams interesting if they dont give it a nudge

who wants to map EHC

Nice. So apart from speculation you can't prove shit, and GGG have said this is and will never be the case, so in other words you're just salty because your drops are shit.

Get good at the game you fucking retard.

>implying implications

I've used probably 10000 fusings over the years and never had a 6 link so fuck off faggot

The problem is if they did this, and people played and didn't get as lucky/similar to how streamers are, then they would find it more noticeable and stop playing. It would actually be stupid of them to consider doing such a thing.

What the fuck do drops have to do with skill you autismo?

how do you think we've noticed?

you may be a normalfag who thinks streamers play the game a lot more than your kind but some of us are neets who play this game 12+ hours a day during temp leagues and NO ONE of us experiences the mad rng streamers have

>streamer RNG gets memed repeatedly every league when people notice streamers getting lucky
>game becoming more and more stale
>players leaving

what exactly do you think is happening user?

I never said anything about skill you illiterate shitskin. Try ask your question again after having read the post.

You hate on streamers so much, so I doubt you watch them lots? In that case you have bias since you only see the leddit highlights of them doing cool shit. Otherwise the rest of the time if you weren't too busy taking dicks up your ass, you'd see their RNG sucks just as much as the rest of us.

This expansion is actually one of the best they've had in terms of player retention...

here's your (You), you earned it Goebbels

being able to yolo 6l something even once or twice in a league IS pretty notable for most players. the fact that streamers can casually do it multiple times per perm league shows their rng is not the same as ours

they say this exact thing every expansion kek

If I want ES in my armor I should just use essences of Woe, right? What's the difference between using alchs?

essences are more deterministic and t7 ones can roll higher than usual mods

alchs roll completely random shit on your armor

essences guarantee whatever property it says in their drscription

Isn't this just because they get gifted currency? Like they're able to craft more than the average player because they get given shit.

Which streamers do you fucking watch? You keep just grouping them together, but I don't think you follow all of them? Your examples are hollow as fuck.

>they say this exact thing every expansion kek
I wasn't quoting them, the steam numbers are public and probably a good indicator of the total.

>Get good at the game you fucking retard.
are you schizophrenic?

>implying people who downloaded this from steam won't pump and dump POE like a used up whore

the delusion is strong

>they say this exact thing every expansion kek
perhaps you should learn to deal with the reality by now then, you kektard

how to prove ggg is rngjesus'ing streamers

hack their shit
and release sourcecode for mods and private servers thus ending ggg's shit monopoly over poe

>hack their shit bro xD
I remember being 15