/srg/ - Speedrunning General

>Resources
reddit.com/r/samandtolki
streambig.net

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Nc4kbgB.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Narci sit on my face

IF YOU HAVE A ANIME AVATAR YOU NEED TO COMMIT SUICIDE RIGHT NOW.

Narci made me racist.

~first for post-op trannies only~

>tfw the cute girl is watching us and laughing at our bantz

i fucking missed our gurlboi narcissa visiting srg? what the FUCK

DELETE THIS

spotted the youtube cuck

Reminder

IM STIIIIIL IN A DREAM COSMOS A FAAAAAAAAG

I recommend you be a role model for all others like you and kill yourself.

why be mean?

Please say "I want user's cummy on my tummy"

Do you think cosmo regrets spending all his money on soy instead of dental work?

Cosmo i dont have anything against trans/traps but you dont look like a woman, not even close.

Put a little more effor or just fuck off with this act

video games

kill yourself pansy faggot
he him his cosmo

narci please say "serg dies tongith"

Narci, have some love in this sea of hate

ᵖˢˢˢᵗ ᶤᶠ ʷᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵗᶤᶰʸ ᶰᵃʳᶜᶤ ʷᵒᶰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᶤᵗ

HE IS LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS

STFU BITCH!

IT POSTED

FUCK YOU COSMO
HI MOM

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board
/lgbt/ is two blocks down

Stop giving Narcissa attention, xie makes boring content now so you just need to let xer fade into obscurity. Xie can keep the delusional people in the chat to be xer yes-men.

What did you expect honestly?
Where do you think you are?

ERP with me and I will stop.

To be honest when I breastfed my son I use to masturbate at the same time. The way he sucked my nipple and bit it mmm, best orgasms I've had in my entire life.

I don't think he's going to come into this new thread guys.

Cause you disappointed literally all of us

Why don't you work on getting a sustainable income instead of doing nothing on the internet? Your buffer won't last forever.

Because you don't put out.. And we are tired of being teased you big cocktease.

Why not reply to my post? It make me feel better, and it only takes a second

welcome to /v/
oh wait this is /srg/? I couldnt tell because of all the fucking cross-posting 15 year olds

What's with all the hate on this person? I only head about Cosmo the other day

>tfw I tricked you again

I still have hopes that this is all just a performance art project to expose cultural marxism and he never really transitioned.

when are you going to finish those leaderboards, you know, your dream, your passion. oh wait, you can't follow through with anything you say you do. no wonder no one respects you anymore. glad they got rid of you from SRL.

gonna go make some burgers, you want one cosmo?

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?

>I'll take you there.

Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.

>I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words

Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.

Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

JOHN NUMBERS
O
H
N

N
U
M
B
E
R
S

because being rude to other people in an anonymous imageboard is the only way they can feel good about themselves. please stop this nonsense and do something you truly enjoy doing.

i remember dr pepper and pizza, mzx, in like flint, puzzle league til 6am, etc, those were nice times. it feels like you arent capable of enjoying anything like that anymore without the internet being there too. it feels like you care so much about validation from people who dont give a fuck about you that you rejected it from everyone who did :^(

what does that mean though. why be mean?

NARCI TELL STORIES ABOUT TRIHEX

LIKE THE TIME YOU GUYS ALMOST SOLD SPEEDRUNNING

HeyGuys hey youtube fags.

you have the worst fucking taste in games
casual nintendo drone

die tranny loving cuck

damn this comment is fancy

Why is he depressing himself reading this

it's called honesty

It mean tranny need to fuck off and kill themself.

why be a freak of nature?

Because you are streaming yourself while browsing.

Oh shit we about to get new PB? Kappa Keepo Kappa

I like you

Because you're very unlikable and easy to bully. That answer your question?

Why aren't you playing THE ultimate speedgame RIGHT now?
What's wrong with you?

Isn't meanness subjective? Why do you give any weight to these posts? They are worthless and any offense/hate is a reaction from you.

It means that we are being brutally honest with you. Doesn't matter who the fuck you are, that's just how we are.

so... you honestly want people to kill themselves? why??

Why not. In most places people are being nice. You come here to be mean. You let people be mean at you. NOW DIE FAGGOT

What did you mean by saying you were sexually harassed at a speedrun event in your poem? Details?

ʰᶤ ᶜᵒˢᵐᵒ ᶜᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵐᵃᶤˡ ᵐᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵒʸˡᵉᶰᵗ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ

FUCKING MEANIES

Jesus Christ this is fucking boring, even Narcissa's viewers are begging xer to actually do something entertaining.

Narcissa, we don't hate you because you're transgender. We miss back when you actually made good content instead of sitting in front of a camera for a few hours every day.

fw your post got skimmed over

rate transitioning 0 out of 10

You're worst than the standalone developers who think "they're gonna make a serious game"

Because you are disgusting.

Our glorious country doesn't need freak of nature like you walking down the street.

COSMO THE WHINY FAGGOT

we want YOU to kill yourself

I'd rather you cured yourself desu
Pretending to be a girl isn't healthy

The God Gamer Stigma

Cosmo explain this picture

i.imgur.com/Nc4kbgB.jpg

what does it matter to me if someone kills themselves? it'd be hilarious if you died

/srg/ isn't one person. I just think you're an ugly attentionwhore who probably has autogynephilia

Get some help

why

Truth is that we all just want you to stop doing this shit to yourself and do comfy speedruns again. We all loved that cosmo and not.. "this".

I don't hate "her" for transitioning, I just think "she" is mentally ill and is not and will not ever be a woman. "She" should drop the act and be a man again.

Narsci, youre just as bad as these trolls. Is 'uncontent' anything more than whats available on /v/? Be a man, and play some games

DUDE BUTTPLUGS LMAO!

Can we talk about speedrunning?

>>/lgbt/

This is the cesspool of humanity, which is already a disgusting species. Don't come here looking for anything worthwhile. One day it will all be gone, take relief in that.

what kind of fucking name is narcissa

ᶜᵒˢᵐᵒ ᶜᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠʳᶤᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃᶜᵗᶤᵛᵉˡʸ ʷᵒʳˢᵉ˒ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵒᶰ /ᵛ/ ᶤᶰˢᵗᵉᵃᵈ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ

You're disgusting. Accept that you are a fucking man.

Girls don't have penis except 2D girls.

I enjoy following the arc of your self destruction, but I'll never support you in any way monetarily

you dont know how to recognize your maniac episodes and its hilarious to see someone balloon their ego up on nothing but delusion

tell us again how you're so ahead of everyone

Im just mad that my tax dollars are going to waste because of sick faggots like Cosmo.

cosmo reaping in MAD (You)s right about now

jump off a bridge freak

why is that funny?

Hey look, the nuthugging chat is here.

why is that funny?

What does soylent taste like?

posting our boi in this epic thread

Look in a mirror and tell me why you shouldn't die
Look in a mirror and tell me why we ever need you in this world, you dont belong here. You are a FREAK, a MONSTER, an ABOMINATION, someone who should DIE to BENEFIT THE WORLD

see? that's why she didn't get that dental plan LOL!