Is Initial D car Kino?

Is Initial D car Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=H_UNzA2pwPg

What does Kino mean

I don't go on /tv/

toppest tier of cinema

It's the quintessential car kino, though real connoisseurs have watched Wangan Midnight as well.

As for live action kino, Freeway Speedway.

No one other than faggot weebs watch this shit.

its for idiot kids who dont know shit about cars to ruin car community by thinking this show gives real info and advice

Yesterday in japanese.

I wish every /tv/ user would die asap.

/thread

hmm, it DOES feel like it was just yesterdsay

I really wish it didn't just dick ride Takumi Stage 4 onward, I miss hearing about the Akina boys and the Night Kids

Been at this shit for almost 20 years and they still cant get their fucking proportions straight.

COOOOME ON!

I wish they made more ovas with the night kinds & impact blue like the first one, that was a fun ensemble cast

I was also disappointed that Nakazato became the series chump, moreso than Itsuki, even though he was a very bold and self assured character with a cool car

yeah, its a shame. they really squandered most of the supporting cast

Yeah Keisuke and Ryoske aren't really the most riveting characters to follow, the whole "racer of the episode" shit isn't every entertaining considering they get 15 minutes of backstory wheras season 1 and 2 had nearly 4-5 episodes of development

It's part of the charm I think.

How about this charm

>not posting the complete pic

wut

The book is the funny part.

That image is always shown along side this one because they are from the same crash and it adds more irony

thanks, I needed this thread. I have been watching this show and was getting retarded ideas. You guys saved my life