>The 52 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>PSN community
owg - Overwatch General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-k3Ir7-N2o
youtube.com/watch?v=X10JNaDOHrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make them think switching will be more beneficial and fun, while stroking their ego.

Yo does anyone have that picture of chibi Ana looking smug as fuck?

>mention that the next OP should be Bastion so nobody can accuse it of being homo or waifu posting
>actually do it

Absolute fucking madman.

bastion is my waifu!

Jamison Fawkes!

I try to avoid going into my Tracer folder for OP posts

Remember to up vote thay Zarya and not the Mercy

Cuddlemaker.

idk how I'm supposed to do that, most people I ask to switch drop the gold medal excuse or say "I can totally 1v6 them, you just have to do exactly what I say"
which is usually going mercy, zarya, reinhart, and putting everything possible on them

then when we lose it's everyone else's fault but his

Just remove her from the game.
She is litterally the ultimate casual filter.
>fucktard DPS's mains that don't pick hitscan will die.
>poor aim hitscan mains will die.
>niggers will never shoot the mercy that's head is promptly up Pharah's anus.

Unfortunately concerning Overwatch, Blizzard have to be very cautious about how they buff/nerf heroes. This is because some changes that could be made for good reason for a hero on a proffesional skill level can make that hero ultimate pubstompers at the same time.
It's because of stuff like this that Bastion etc isn't picked in tournaments and such, although I could be wrong since I haven't seen many tourneys recently.

Think of it as trying to balance a hero/character for two distinct playerbases
Playerbase A: People that have functioning brains and can co-ordiante and work as a team
Playerbase B: Fucktards that think hero X is OP forever.

Like if someone plays Widowmaker, compliment them on their aim, but suggest that maybe McCree might be a better use of their skillset, since you can put more shots down range and zone people off the point

If I'm asked to switch I'll just check my ult charge. If I'm 70% or more I'll stay until I can use my ult then I'll switch.

can we start a fund to get deviantart and tumblr artists some anatomy lessons?

>"You helping Zarya with applying of lotion after shower? Do not be shy, rub vigorously."

>I main Mercy
>tfw

I upvote the worst card no matter what

Pharah has to be trash because golds can't aim?
That's just bias and lies.

I guess that would work but I just feel so dirty complimenting someone who already has an ego the size of Texas, misses every shot, and is a textbook case of Dunning Kruger

Are Blizzard dumb? If they change the name from battle.net to something else, sure it will make newbies not confused, but all the older players are going to be confused when they can't find battle.net on their desktop. I don't think Blizzard thought this through.

Why not make a battle.net program for current players, and a separate new program for new players to download? Why to make things confusing/difficult?

That one is pixiv

>wait over 90 minutes to do my 9th placement match to no avail
>cancel to go grab something to eat
>in queue again for about an hour and still no game
Literally dead game.

>If they change the name from battle.net to something else, sure it will make newbies not confused

Wait, what? Are people confused by the name "Battle.net"?

They nefed Genji because of 60's in S1. they don't balance for the higher end

user, if we did that, who would be left to make fanart? All the professional artists who know anatomy are working. They won't draw shit for you for free.

are servers still fucked?

literally how are ana's achievements possible? I've slept a Bastion in his tank mode, Mei as she deployed her Blizzard and even a Soldier with his visor still up and still no pop.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-k3Ir7-N2o

39:15

Is that the best girl award?

I'm so ass backwards. Like I know when teammates are useless, but I'm so much harder on myself than anyone else. I feel like I always need to do more than I can

improved soldier 76

But user, SR 60+ players made up less than 6% of OW's playerbase!

youtube.com/watch?v=X10JNaDOHrs

yup, it's getting changed to something else now to make it easier for new players to recognize.

>Finally climb into Plat
>Play a game to try and up my rank a bit more
>Crash at the start of the game
>Some bullshit blizzard error message
>Can't rejoin
>Demoted from Plat
I wanna fucking kill myself

Maybe they need to be asleep for the duration of it?
Like, if they wake up, Soldier and Bastion are still in ult mode
Try it on McTime

Not like having 2 programs that are literally the same would be confusing.

Enabler-- "Boost a avenue swine ez"
Nap-- "It's not high noon go to sleep"

Her achievements are really easy dude

Zarya is the least attractive girl in this game. She's too god damn muscular. Girls can be fit but she's too masculine looking

>tfw genji says you arent doing shit for the team

Okay m8

the boosting a teammate on is hard if you're playing with retards like Solo Q. fucking boosted a reinhardt earlier while we were capturing a point. Mei froze the whole enemy team and the Rein just stood there fondling his shield

never met a mcree in High Noon to sleep

I think I got mine from darting high noon.

>Watching Destiny the one man whine machine

Honestly the dude has autism or something

i got mine sleeping a roadhog ult

genji probably had 1 silver elimination medal

>you are solo with 5 man stack
Why is this allowed?

maybe that guy was just immune to it

the conversation in game went like this:
>"Fucking goddamn, this pharah is killing me, just protect me"
"I already got heals on you constantly dude, I think bastion is just bad vs a pharah"
>"No man, I can kill all of them I just need you to keep healing me, you always stop healing me"
"No, I'm an anna constantly shooting at you, no one heals faster than this is the game dude, just give it a shot"
>He sits in a corner, they run by and he mulches 5 of them
>"I told you bastion is OP"
>They come back, he hasn't moved, they shoot and kill him, and push to win
>"This team fucking sucks, I hope you all enjoy being minimum wage cucks for the rest of your life, because you're all stupid as hell"

I guess some people are just awful and some games are just unwinnable, but that's what happens a lot of the time when I try to convince someone to change
most people down here in gold aren't bad, they just act like this guy, they pick their "main" and only play them, and throw a tantrum and flame when they do bad
they never learn so they stay bad forever

>I will never cuddle with Widowmaker
>I will never fuck her like an animal in heat, pounding her pussy missionary position as if I was reduced to my basest instincts and needed to breed

feels bad man

Pretty much this: As long as there are people that suck at the game they will look for excuses to validate said suck. You seriously think many players actually reflect on their hero picks etc? They just want to blame the 'OP Hero' or their teammate that picked 'X'.

They don't balance for the higher end, they tend to balance for whoever hads the loudest whelp. If you think the genji nerfs were bad, you should check out Dota 2 rofl.
So fucking glad I quit that game for good.

How the fuck else are they supposed to fill that last slot, dingus?

>decide to try hog
>shit like this is commonplace

What a cool and well-developed hero with absolutely no technical issues related to hook and netcode

Genderswap 76 is pure, no-nonsense stoic maiden. Get this anime whore out of here

Also climbing swiftly out of Plat with 76 has actually been pretty fun, still pales in comparison to Mcree but it's amazing what he's capable of. Still got a long way back to 3200, and then it's back to maining tanks. But knowing that I can fall back on playing 76 for dps in a pinch is nice

>those timers and that score
Feelio when 60tick clutches for you

>your post

there's no reason to let Pharah suck because of low rank players and keep letting those same people rage about Roadhog other than they personally hate rocket queen and love pavementpig

ok

I totally agree with you, honestly. It's just that's the way it usually is for these kinds of games.

Sauce??????

What's he listening to?

Don't allow 5 man stacks

Linkin Park.

>finally have a good comp game as Ana
>9 votes

Gonna be chasing that dragon for a while.

this, there's nothing worse than getting put with a 5 stack with no comms

shouldn't be allowed at all
I would argue the same for 4 stacks
with that many people, they basically control the team and the outcome of the game
plus, they always tell each other how great they are because no one wants to admit their friends may be bad

4 and 5 stacks are torture for solos to play with, just ban 5 stacks and force 4 stacks to play with 2 stacks

But I like playing with my friends and sometimes there's 6 of us but sometimes we all can't be on at the same time so there's only 4 or 5 of us. Sorry that you're a loner with no friends but that shouldn't punish me for wanting to play competitive with some buddies

Might just be a mission brief recording, or maybe something mellow on guitar.

All hypothetical.

Lets talk about buffing Pharah.

1. Her lack of quick mobility in the air without cover makes her the easiest target for hitscans, and even projectiles as slow as firestrike
2. While being an offensive character, she very much lacks DPS outside of direct hits with her rockets. Her E, Shift, and passive do nothing to increase her damage output.
3. She is paper thin with only 200 health and no real mobility unless her long cooldown (that got her in the air in the first place) are ready.
4. Without another ult to help, her ult is almost always shut down before it can be useful. It also can't be use anywhere near any surface because its massive random spread will kill you with self-damage you can't control

Here is how we fix that:

- make concussion missile deal 15 damage and give 2% ult meter for anyone in its radius. 4% ult if you get an environmental kill.

- Change Concussion Rocket to Right Click, Make E new ability

- make E the opposite of Shift(Jump Jet), a downward propulsion into a ground pound when contacting with ground. Same damage scaling as Winston's splash
>Reuse victory pose animation
>Uses Fuel from Hover passive, deals damage relative to the amount of fuel you have, 40 minimum, 95 maximum.
>8 second cooldown

- gain +25 extra Armor for duration of ult similar to bastions tank form that instantly decays after ult

- No self-damage from ult

- health is now 150 HP + 50 shields

There now phariah is useful

Her ult is now no longer a free kill give its weak startup damage and locked movement, she is more mobile in the air and has some options to get more DPS with ground pound and small damage with Concussion, and she is a little more survivable while being a flying snail in a game with large hitboxes and hitscan.

Enjoy the amazing new Pharah.

forced fifty is a meme.
I play with the absolute worst shitters.
I'm not amazing but my hero stats are in the 60th percentile.
there are some roflstomps that no man can carry out of.

Then drop 1 person and queue with 4 or play quickplay you dunce.
Why should I have to suffer playing with your friends, being blamed for everything, and yelled at by 5 autists about what to play all game?

at least enter team chat if you are going to 5 stack

>playing 6 man stack entirely of Top 500
>keep getting matched with diamond players
Well that's fair
I don't earn much but still

How hard is it to find a consistent team to climb with? My friends are all online at different times.

Stacks break the game and the matchmaker.
Can we all just agree that ranked should be solo queue only?

>Skill rank 1800.
What in th- I mean what in the fuck happened to you calibration games to get that rank?

my season high is 2320
I have seen more useless attack Junks than you can count.
watched countless DPS try to flank the entire game.
gotten more golds for obj time than should be allowed.
etc

Oh yeah we always make sure to do that. Actually now that I think of it I can see how 4 and 5 stacks who don't would be anoying. We always join though. I never solo queue learned not to the hard way. Fuck that

Add a separate rank for teams above 2 people. Easy.

So close to top500 that the game isn't sure if I'm top500 or not.

One more game, should be.

>there are people who actually think Zen isn't the best support in the game

What?

Whats the most amount of points youve gotten, in comp game

I just got 45 points by jerking off on walls, as Lucio

could you post your Comp season 2 stats please?

Those changes are kind of all over the place. I mean, if you basically redesign Pharah, she's might be better.

I think a better way to fix Pharah is to look at it from the perspective of what FEELS good. She was one of the earliest characters that was put into the game and she reflects that.

most of them are in their own group chats, this is the only issue of 4/5 stacks

I think 36 was the highest I've seen. It was chingchong tower and I was also playing Lucio and jerking off on walls.

No idea how some people start getting gains of over 50; I don't even get those on 5+ game winning streaks

>play comp game with friends who want to carry
>I play zen
>we win
>they type gg ez
> I have 5 golds

I didn't say anything but I secretly judge them for doing that.

>used to have a lot of fun with Zenyatta as an artillery platform with healing abilities
>for some reason my wrist is made of cement this week and I can't aim worth garbage
Zenyatta is amazing fun as long as you can aim the shots. Sharp pings everywhere.

Which character has the most toxic "mainer" base?

Which one attracts them at the highest rate?

No. I only play competitive in a group.

wow it's almost like most people vastly overestimate their personal skill and value that over the team effort

No. If I 6 stack I want to fuck up solo ques.

too bad user, groups add too many variables and make solo queue a nightmare
go play quickplay if you want to dick around with your friends and be a faggot to the solo queues

I always spam gg ez, even if it was a terrible match that I worked my ass off in.

why is her sfm model so hideous? looks like a shitty pixar chinese bootleg creation. i mean so does her in-game face but at least that one has sharp features that make her look like the bitch she is instead of this faggoty "CUDDLES XDD" meme.

Uuuuhhh, I'm high-Diamond but just got matched with 2 players that were still doing their placement matches. That shouldn't be possible, right?

genji players for sure, they always think they are hot shit and will blame their team for every death

I'd be fine with just hugging her.

I want to raise that meaningless number on my career profile to inflate my ego though. I have a lot more fun curb stomping my enemy than I do in a close game. I don't want a challenge

Mei players.
Also, Winston players who spam harambe memes.

>ignoring the Zarya on the point

m8