fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
twitter.com/rikutoxue/status/778616782491832321
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban and pick 1 game for the next season.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
September 30th @9:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @9:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @9:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @9:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @9:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.

If there's anything you think I missed let me know.

Mai saved blazblue.

Does KOFXIII have an active community on PC? Or should I just move to PS3/4 if I want to find active fighting games

Who you want in Marvel 4, famalam?

What game should I practice?

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

An alive game you find fun.

Please kill yourself back to /co/ with your party masher.
It's not grind ranked 24/7 active but there are players. Netcode is a big barrier.

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban and pick 1 game for the next season.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
September 30th @9:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @9:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @9:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @9:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @9:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.

If there's anything you think I missed let me know.

why didnt you enter the 3s tournament? too afraid of getting btfo lmao?

ST. The fundamentals you learn from that game will help you in other games. Although after playing ST, it'll be hard to play other games because ST is just too good.

SFV is fun and tomorrow will be a great day

sfv, practice rashid's safe divekick setups

I love Mai.

>plays kof
>calls other games mashers

Melty blood

I dont play 3s? If theres an xrd tournament ill be happy to enter.
Simply not true, dsp was one of americas best at ST and hes garbage at everything else.

why did you repost my post tho

I don't even play kof right now. I would play it more if 2k2um had ggpo netcode.

enough of this whore, geez.

Mang0. That's disrespectful mang0. Pissing all over the FGC like that.

twitter.com/rikutoxue/status/778616782491832321

play bb

i dont play 3s either and i went 3-2

Mai is a pure maiden.

Please remove the evolution name and logo from your online events. This event isn't an Evolution affiliated event and permissions to use such logo were not given, if you wish to use the evo logo or be affiliated by us please contact me via twitter at @MrWizardSnK

is platinum a good character for beginner?

>hes garbage
>he still doesnt realize that theres no way someone can be this bad
i like how you literally fell for his meme and now will double down on saying hes a mouthbreather like the sheep you are

>can do chunli combos in sfv
>can do guile loops in sfv
>can do c.viper seismo cancel combos in sf4
>can do rsf loop consistently el fuerte in sf4
>can do zero loops in mvc3
>can do doom tac infinite in mvc3
>can do lightning loop in kof13

>can't do demon flip in SF3

what is wrong with SF3 for fucks sake
f d df k, and it never fucking comes out

Are you saying he sandbags in every fighting game he has ever played after he stopped playing ST?

lol

Evo just stole the logo and layout from cvs2 lmao

>/fgg/ would rather pretend to like bb than play gg
Pathetic

ill play gg right now, west coast?

in every game he makes a profit from.

I think I know now why I hate the feel of 3S.

- You can't pressure with blockstrings because usually after 1-2 hits you're out of range. Not only that but you risk getting parried every time you go for that first hit.

- Fireball zoning isn't effective because of parries and because fireballs have shit properties, period.

- You can't effectively control the air because of air party so every jump turns into a mixup situation where you either try to hit them out of the air and risk getting parried or you let them jump in and lose spacing.

- It's very hard to condition people in neutral because everything at your disposal can be parried.

You add that all up and you get a game that heavily encourages random play. It's undoubtedly fun to play in casually on FC, but I could never take a game like that seriously.

see me in ST

right after you see me in xrdr

does backing out of a match because of lag count as a rage quit? i just played a brain dead ken and mika who were both lagging as fuck. i just finished playing instead because i dont want another stupid suspension

What makes Marvel series party mashers? The easy to do execute combos? So? Does that make SF5 a party masher? Chipp in GG is a party masher then. You just sound salty.

dont think i didnt notice that iori edit fuckboy

>that design

Is this anime? I thought the west always had superior designs.

So random hitboxes, damage and stun is better than actively trying not to get read by playing random?

SF4Remix is more relevant than that garbage

Any advice for canceling a crouching move into a DP? I almost always end up canceling into a hadouken.

You are a legit element that needs to be removed from existence if you think marvel trash ahs any stay in the fighting game genre.

No, but you will see the next iteration of the game announced. Just get a PS4 (or PS3 if poorfag) and play the game while it still has some semblance of a playerbase.

Both are terrible just play V since it doesn't have dumb shit like those except for Mika

↘[Normal] ↓ ↘[L/M/H DP]

Start the whole sequence from down-forward instead of down.

>just play V

But that's the worst of the 4.

>3S
>can't do dp
>4
>can't do dp
>SFV
>can do dp competently

I don't play ST my dude. That game is trash.

will learning zato make me a good guilty gear player?

>OP by Mai autist once again

If you want anime you should see Danny Ketch's blue flame outfit.

Yeah, you sound like a salty edgelord. Here's your (You)

scheduled server maintenance from 9am to 7pm PDT

>capcom in charge of server maintenance

Please kill yourself. Everyone worshipping marvel just needs to fall down dead and the world will be a better place.

No, but it will make you good at zato. Since zato is the hardest character in the game though if you can take games off of people youll be regarded as a good player.

Would you rather fuck your waifu once but get castrated by her afterwards or have be happily married to your waifu forever but you're not allowed to have any sexual contact.

Sounds like some kind of cuck Visual Novel

calm down skullgirls autist take your pills

skullgirls is literally marvel why would i like skullgirls

If Im happily married to Jam, she'll still cook for me anyway.

She's alright. It's just some of her tools are locked behind her items.

posts like these are the reason we need feminism

She's a chef who prides herself on her cooking though

how come all the top skullgirls players are furries

Why waifu Jam

Delicious food every night

a lot of people in this thread are into torpedo tits for some reason

Look at all that food

this is why i love being an anime games player

can someone PLEASE answer my question!?

What the fuck do you mean "backing out"? You mean not giving them game 2? Type less like youre a fucking mongoloid, please.

ANYONE ELSE LOVE ANIME??

i quit the game because of fucking lag. my character would jump all over the place or stand still for quite some time

meeeeeeeeeeeee

More holy shit

Oh, yep. Enjoy your ban

fuck you, your such a dick

Do you think Capcom somehow interprets their motives for doing so each time someone quits

Her legs look weird.

I used to love it.
Now i just healthily enjoy it

Can someone teach me how to play guilty gear 2 accent core plus R
i have it set on my wii

too many underage homos who live with their mother are evading the thread
post more lewd fighter girls to drown out the trash

Look up "guilty bits" on youtube.

Do you know what evading means?

i dont know.i some times suspect other player uses a lag switch on purpose because some people get mad then they lose to a honest character

Hey GG2AC+R fag here, is Order Sol in Revelator? If he isn't I don't want to play.

Treble and Bass. Lady, Black Heart, Ruby Heart. Other Darkstalker reps.

no he isnt

cuz it was made by a furry.

Good taste user. Perfect legs and is a top tier chef. who could want more?

fight
cade
ne

Post 10 seconds of you playing HOS or fuck off

>add more trash to the trash
Great thinking

who sniff this is

I mostly stick to manga now. Get a lot of enjoyment out the weekly series I follow for little time investment.