/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread → hit image limit.

Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtu.be/UdGlN0aEG2k
>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [DESPAIR/FUTURE ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/zKNM8MaT

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-isshiki-madarai-yasuke-matsuda-santa-shikiba-and-tomokazu-sugita
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kaede-akamatsu-yui-samidare-and-megumi-ogata
youtube.com/watch?v=7M1Z_8MvRJo
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37974609
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43164128
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59108341
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58213270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for that sweet sweet GUN

Oh I use a trip on thread creation because if I fuck up, people know who to hold responsible.

[hunger intensifies]

Kotoko! Ms. Boob-Pillow's hungry! Meat her up!

Fair enough. At least you're responsible

This weeks polls are in for the last week of the DanganGames Students being in Hope's Peak Academy! So please vote on as many people as you want as many times as you want!

Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-isshiki-madarai-yasuke-matsuda-santa-shikiba-and-tomokazu-sugita

Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kaede-akamatsu-yui-samidare-and-megumi-ogata

Just pointing that out for the guy who said I broke a promise when I never promised shit in the first place.

But I'm working on somethingan Kotoko edit. I'll get your steak later

Chiaki is cute
CUTE!

And dead ;)

Now now, you know that isn't true! Stop deluding yourself!

Don't talk to me or my bocchan ever again.

Are you THE Junko user or another Junko user?

Is cake ok. You ate all of the steak and I forgot to get more

Just a friendly lurker, I go by many names. My true name should be obvious, but please. Just call me Impostor-kun.

Some say I have ultimate luck but shh that's a secret!

Welcome back percy

anal.

While the anime isn't finished, there's still hope!

I want Kaede to defecate on my face!

Oh god, Monaca knew we'd run out of steak one day, but didn't think it was going to be so soon...

We need money... any updates on the video series we were planning? Where's that yellow rodent at?

This will do! Working for Monaca is great, don'tcha think?

Please don't make money from cake farting videos, surely there is something else you can do.

You've got that wrong friend.

Dead is dead

Do we really need that rude girl? When can make more then enough money using Akane

Yeah. Great..... I love doing paperwork for hours and not getting paid

>cake farting
Monaca's not going to google that.

No, we're talking about molesting that dirty kimono girl that pops up here on camera and selling it to perverts.

It's the perfect plan.

It's a good thing she happened to be right in front of the ultimate Doctor/Surgeon/Organ Donor/
I'm not saying that it's likely, but Chiaki survivng wouldn't even be in the top five hackiest things Kodaka could've done
Although Izuru would also be considered the ultimate necrophiliac, but who know what other talents they put into him

Souda reporting!

Going to bed, don't get into trouble Smol Seiko.
Behave on Cpt. Kamakura's ship.

I know it's hard. But this is the only way to move on. Saving her is boring just. Please, it hurts to see this hope.

>not getting paid
We agreed on cookies. The actual money comes around when Despair wins.

Hmm... no, we've already gotten stats that Japan likes the rat more than our precious pillows (sorry~). Will sell more if you're on camera delivering it~

youtube.com/watch?v=7M1Z_8MvRJo

TWICE. TWICEEE.

the ghost is gone.

There has to be a reason why you still here tho. You ain't getting paid, you do a helluva lot of work, you get insulted...
Yo ass must really like Monaca, cause I would've resigned real quick girl.

I gotta say, Monaca prolly likes you too. She don't need to hire you for nothin', she in space after all... Are you two like the photographer and that smelly pikachu? Y'all shower together n' shit?

I mean, I ain't against that, if that's what y'all into, nothin' wrong with girl love

I dunno, Imma just finish this cake. Tastes great btw

I'm gonna go to bed too. I have exams galore tomorrow. Goodnight user! And goodnight /drg/!

Nite

Monaca knew hiring you was a good idea~!!!
Kotoko! Make cookies too!

Our relationship is more "friend-enemies" ... frenemies~ We heckle and are catty constantly, but are willing to attack the same thing if threatened or annoyed. It's a weird relationship to describe.

My hope can never be extinguished!
As long as we still aren't finished with the anime, and even then there's a chance she also appears at the end of DRV3 in a manner similar to alter ego in 2
Have hope friend!

>Kibou-hen

it's happening

Wait, what is this? I can't speak Moon

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Some context would be appreciated user.

Monaca said it best We also can't forget some fetish costumes for her. That will really bring in the money

Who?

Cookies.

Hows /drg/ doing? I haven't posted much today since of emotional problems and lack of not wanting to but yeah. Also I'd love to have some more untranslated pics I can save for the future!

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!

SIDE HOPE?!!?
HOPE SIDE?!?!?
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

Might as well roll with it and make a pikachu costume. Not sure if it should be sexy or cute... or lazy looking, adding to an avant-garde feel to it.

Monaca has no idea what direction we should go, so.. Oh, Kotoko. Our Ghostbuster wants cookies~

I dunno

Hi Doggie~!!

Oh sorry guys. The "special" episode next week in what would be Zetsubou-hen's time slot is titled DR3: Kibou-hen or Side Hope. Looks like it's the real epilogue or conclusion of anime.

What? Did I miss something?

I want to gently-hug Kotoko

You don't mind sharing some of your cookies right. I'm kinda hungry

Sup Pryle

Hey, Pryle. You don't mind if I give you more Ishimaru stuff to translate? And how's the other stuff I gave you coming along?

Go ahead all I have are the two others you wanted and a short doujin Monaca-user gave me.
Hey you two!

It's pretty long (22 pages), but do mind doing this?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37974609

This can't be real. This better be real.

Oh, cool

Doesn't seem that hard so sure!

The cookies are my payment.
But I guess you can take some, after you bake them.

Next Thursday?

I damn as well better hold on, like hell I'm going to let myself miss this final hoorah before it goes. Don't give up on me now, body, I need a satisfying conclusion to pass on to the next world! Ugh. Don't die on me yet damnit! Survival instincts gotta kick in! I've lived long enough and yet I just wanna see the end.

That's our Kittygiri~

Thank you so much! I'll give you another similar comic after that one is done. Don't want to overwork you. I can give you the link now if you don't mind.

Go ahead!

She's a loli so a adorable Pikachu costume is all we need. That's their appeal after all

Sounds like a deal. Do you want some of the cake I baked for Akane, I saved some just in case

This one, starting from this page (I assume it's related to the comic starting on the next page) until the last pic in that photo set.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43164128

Thanks for the kirikitty
Yes.

Yeah, I saw that one hidden among other images, and never seen it posted here so I figured you didn't have that one.
I never thought that there'd be so much Kittygiri, but she is very cat-like now that I look at it.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59108341

Oh that one's fresh too~ I opened my link to Monaca about an hour ago

nya

I always thought that Sonia was the cat-like one. Gundam even calls her 'she-cat' a couple of times.

If it's not a bother, do you mind doing this

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58213270

Mhm!

fixed that gif for ya

There are different types of cats. Some brush against your leg and curl up on your lap.
Others leave the room constantly and come back once in a while to be fed and petted til they don't feel like it any more.

Like the difference between an Akane "doggie" and a Chihiro "doggie"

Side spooki?

yis

Thank you very much

Thread is dead. Roll 7 for a compliment.

No it's not!

Check it

try to compliment this

Testing my luck

Monaca enjoys praise~

Say something nice to her

Your sacrifice was heroic. Pointless, but worthy of praise for your friends.

Next 7.