Opinions on CLA45 AMG? If negative, which would you take instead that's in its category?

Opinions on CLA45 AMG? If negative, which would you take instead that's in its category?

M2 because skids

CLS/CLK are nice, CLA proportions look so weird to me around the windows.

Id rather a corolla desu

Should add also, brand new* not used

its fuckin sick. what else do you need to know?

id also like to add that MB is one of the few manufacturers whose design aesthetic is actually progressing in a logical and productive direction that is true to their roots. Their new cars look great and really capture the MB presence if you get what I mean

I would really like to know what job you have to spend around on a car like that.
Assuming you're not some spoiled brat that wants a benz as his first car from mommy and daddy.

Any AMG is fine. So long as you keep it fully warrantied

it's ugly as shit m8

Aye agree, just seeing opinions. Compared to RS 3 or M2 (Bleh to M2) or such

Jag XK.
4 Series.
RC-F.

Chrysler Pacifica.

3 out of 4 of those don't have front wheel drive bias all-wheel drive.

oi they look like the headlights are on the wrong end

>Jaguar XK
With that depreciation 29.2% within 1 year
>Bmw anything
Depreciation like a rock also
>RC-F
Respectable and engine last forever

CLA is 30k poverty tier with an engine that has too much boost. the M2 is far superior

so buy a 1 year old one?

used G37 coupe or sedan (manual trans), used M45/56, used mercedes c or e class, audi S5, etc... CLAs are for badgewhores who don't give a shit about driving.

v

You bought a car as an investment? Who gives a shit about resale if you drop 50K on the sumna bitch.

At this price point you should be leasing instead of buying anyways.

The Jag is a superior car. The 4 series is the superior car. The RC-F is the superior car.

The CLA was designed for the rising chink dragon market anyways.

hi, opinion from a person who actually test drove one

it drives like an evo with a nicer fit and finish. not too nice, like optioned out 2017 Buick nice, but it's good enough. DCT shifts fast as fuck. turbo's full pressure by 3k and it pulls HARD until about 6500. Would lease but not buy desu.

If you buy new you're a faggot. There's literally no excuse. 15-40k miles is perfectly fine.

Spoken like a Jew. I want no one else's ass gas butt mine when I buy it.

please kill yourself.

did the word 'gas' trigger you?

BMW M2 is a better car all around for the same money

Focus RS/Golf R is $10-15k cheaper while being just as quick

Does this look like it's worth $45k to you?

>German """"quality""""

this isn't a real amg dude, it has nothing on it made from amg itself, mercedes just slapped an amg logo on it