Goodguys boomer show

Don't feel like hijacking /ccg/ and maybe others will be interested, here's some shots I grabbed from Goodguys in Puyallup WA this weekend. Didn't get nearly as many photos as I planned on, but was mainly testing out a camera a friend gave to me.

Feel free to post landyachts, boomer mobiles, your projects, whatever.
>all taken with a Nikon 5700
>forgot lens hood each fucking day, pics turned out alright though

>inb4 alphonse or lolcantturn shit

>don't feel like hijacking ccg
pls do m8

boomer mobiles are tight

Did you see anyone with a late 80s Cadillac with the 4.5L motor? I'm in the market for one.

I figure if people are interested, they'll find the thread.

Goodguys is limited to 1972 and older, so no.

>Some people still sneak in their late 70's early 80's by lying because gate checkers don't pay attention

tru

I'm such a fucking sucker for squarebodies, you've probably seen me post my 81 shortbox before. Grew up riding in my dads Caprice in the OP pic, and his 85 3/4 ton square.

man I need to go back to a goodguys show

You'd never guess (okay, I'd never guess) this camera is 14 years old, only 5mp and wasn't known for the best sensor. Slow when shooting in hi/raw because compact flash doesn't like 14mb+ shots, but good enough in fine and jpg files.

I've gone every year for the last 3 now, last 2 I've done the poker run on Thursday, Friday to the fair grounds in the morning then head to Pacific Raceways in Kent for the drags that run until 10 or 11, then 8am to close on Saturday at the fair grounds for the show.

This international was pretty fucking cool.

This pickup was gorgeous, had a hard time getting a decent shot without some asshole walking infront of me.

Really liked the color on this dodge.

that's terrible looking

I wasn't so much of a fan of the back end, but the rest was nice.

I'd suck dick for a nova wagon.

Tons of trucks/blazers/suburbans out there this year.

This thing was a work in progress I believe, or hope anyways.

>ITT op circlejerks by himself

>not wanting a wagon with a sliding roof

This thing was converted over for a guy who was in a wheel chair and can't use his legs, swapped to lolfwd with a transverse mounted Cadillac v8, back doors opened up with a ramp so he can wheel his chair right inside, was pretty neat.

Alright, mostly out of shots, I'll let the thread do it's own thing, which is probably die.

Square love.

>tfw no bullnose ford or squarebody

Buy a squarebody f a m, if you're not in a rush you can find a clean one for cheap.

>Almost had an 85 longbed chevy, 2wd, fully loaded, one owner with 85,000 miles, garage kept its entire life for $5k

Guy sold it out from under me as I was on my way to buy it.

there's no point. I already have a classic ferd

Those are my favorite year chevelles.

Oh I know, but more trucks man, can never have enough. Weren't you planning on doing work to yours soon/already did?

Great pics. Looks like a good time.