/mbgg/ - Mobage General #608

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ9KFTFvt1I
tieba.baidu.com/p/4776464289?pn=1
gf.ppgame.com/web/pc/info.html?id=263
girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/OATH_System
event.nextfloor.com/m/dc/2016/0922_event
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qurare user from last thread here; does anyone here still play the game, or should I be looking elsewhere, given that it's been ported to the PS4?

Or is it basically a ded gaem as far as everyone's concerned?

1 day till marriage

>Get a number of good hell fatty runs in, let's say 10
>Host eventually loses connection and room disbands after me and the other wail on a braindead dragon
>Check how many hearts I can buy
>15
It's fucking nothing, holy shit this is horrible

How many points were you making per hell run?

~9500
Wedding Shiho main, which I use until I'm not getting hit by sky barfs or lag, then switch to Yukata Yuri. Banana boat weapon with HP leech subs.

Had a few runs at the start with a Grieving Shiho main using wedding Shiho who had the new blade cannon made. Only got about 3k during those runs but they were stupid fast.

>Not playing cute boy dating simulator

>everyone in the last thread shitposting about blood being bad
>people still think control is the only way to play it

Like, i get it if you want to play a control deck and you're upset it's not working in blood right now, i get that. The next expansion will help at least a little in that regard. That being said, dear fuck I want this meme that all blood decks are bad to die. If you want blood to work well above B-rank right now, before the 29th, at least try your hand at a non-control build. It works a lot better than people expect it to, I promise ya.

What's up with this checking match result bug.

I honestly can't tell who's more annoying:

Baddies who complain about Sword being OP every day
or
Baddies who whine that the class they play is shit every day

Why play Blood then? Sword and Shadow do aggro objectively better, without any risk. Blood is a badly designed class, you're barely rewarded at all for all the risk you take by dropping down to 10 in a game where almost every class has 7+ burst damage from hand.

Vengeance minions cost too much PP, and their stats are low for that level of risk. Also, not a single playable vengeance minion under 4 PP, that's just a fucking joke. Aggro Blood is more playable, because it can just ignore this fucking horrible self defeating mechanic, and just use the OP storm, which dragon does infinitely better.

Classes were a mistake to be honest, not a single one of these new age CCGs that utilizes a class system is even remotely balanced.

>Why play Blood then?
Why play anything?

You do realize that control isn't the only way to play Blood, right? It has a decent aggro/midrange variant as well.

Maybe try reading past 1 sentence before you reply.

If someone else dies during the battle, does it affect your points at all?

The rest of your post is garbage ranting about how 'weak' Blood is while refusing to recognize its strengths.

Try again.

15th for DING DONG

"Try again" isn't how arguments work champ. You aren't refuting shit, statistics prove you wrong, play opinion prove you wrong, so what exactly do you have offer other than your shitty opinion? Both tournaments, masters rank, and AA0 show Blood is nearly unplayable in all its forms.

RIN GON

>6 4/5 neutral ward
Why? Who the fuck would play this over Goblinmount? This the first expansion and they're already adding worthless filler?

sooooo.... what strengths?

Master Rank 23 plays Face Vampire

Dose of Gun Girls Z 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ9KFTFvt1I

Yes, and? No one said Blood literally doesn't exist in high ranks, that's not how statistics work. Not only do we not know if he got there using the deck, but even if he did, exceptions are just that, exceptions.

How many Sword, Dragon, Forest, Rune, and Shadow players in masters are there in comparison? Haven and Blood are underpowered, because control is shit, they have no combos, and their aggro capabilities are subpar or nonexistent compared to the dominant aggro decks. You judge classes compared to their competition, not in a vacuum.

Saw it the other day. Seems good, but I think you need a chinese phone number to get into the beta.

Goliath is not an average card for his cost in SV. Neutrals are below-average cards with very basic statlines. In hearthstone a card being a strictly better yeti is very uncommon, whereas cards with Goliath stats + a beneficial ability with no downside are very common in SV. The actual yeti of SV is a 4 mana 4/4 IE Death Dragon.

Hopefully, email registration opens up when the game goes gold.

The fact that this card exists and that I can be excited for it (and not just for Tyrant memes) just reinforces for me the fact that Shadowcraft is the best and funnest class.

No, aside from the fight becoming harder to finish. Had a few times where it's just one player left when fatty is on their last sliver of HP.

If you're getting low scores, it's because you're not doing enough damage.

It's the only class in the game that can play any archtype. I regret falling for the Blood meme, but might as well stay and see if DE actually makes it viable before rerolling to Shadow.

Vengeance and spending/draining health is a really fun class mechanic, it just needs better cards that capitalize on it.

>"Try again" isn't how arguments work champ.
What arguments are you referring to? All I see is you bitching that control blood isn't viable and refusing to change the way you play a class.

The meta shifts and counters for certain decks come up all the time. That doesn't mean a class is bad.

>M-muh AA0
I can list 5 decks off the top of my head that won't even make it to AA0.

You're even more retarded than that Dragonfag.

Is it just me, or is Cygames trying too hard to advertise Shadowverse? Are they trying to kill Hearthstone or something?

The argument that Blood's class mechanic is self defeating and underpowered compared to the rest, for what little payout it gives (as proved by the fucking retarded list you have which literally plays no veng cards aside from Alucard, who's only played for the guaranteed storm). The argument that statistics show the supposedly best Blood deck your advocating, aggro Blood, alongside the only other Blood deck , control Blood, is inferior to every best deck of the other classes excluding Haven. It's outperformed by storm Dragon, PtP Forest, D.Shift Rune, aggro Shadow, and midrange Sword both in tournaments and ladder, not only in win percentage, by in representation as well.

Control Blood being good a while back was simply a fluke due to how unrefined the combo decks were at the time.

>Masters of Eternity
It may be a generic TRPG from Nexon but at least it's weeb as it can be
>VR mode for the sole purpose of looking at the unlocked girls in the freecam mode

They had even bigger streamers play it.

They just need to hit Steam to get the traction in the West they want. They'll never get the HS casual audience they're dreaming of, because they have "creepy" anime girls in the game.

>The argument that Blood's class mechanic is self defeating and underpowered compared to the rest,
I disagree.
Combo/midrange/aggro Forest was shit until PtP was discovered.
Earthrite Rune is mediocre and Spellboost Rune is insanely inconsistent in most matchups.
Haven already lost it's Banish gimmick with this new expansion.

So only Sword, Shadow, and Dragon have 'strong' gimmicks.

>Control Blood being good a while back was simply a fluke
How to spot the new player.

>Dreaming of
They already got their dream in jp.

Not much to brag about seeing how there's no competition for it over there. Come back once Shadowverse dethrones HS in Korea or China.

Is it out?

yes
gonna need to use one of them APK downloading places if you're outside of korea though, which I got through APKpure

They actually might since anime and VNs seem to be getting more popular in the west and they're willing to censor everything to make it family friendly.

They just have to make it to steam and that will be it.

JP is a tiny market compared to the West though.

>They actually might
You clearly don't understand the true meaning of "casual". These are the fucking people who haven't played a video game in their life, and can only name Mario, Tetris, and maybe Galaga since Hollywood won't shut the fuck up about it. These are some of the people that unironically would call anime "oriental cartoons", and would call you a creepy pedophile for characters like Isabelle and Eris, let alone Vampy and Luna.

The PC audience, while bigger than ever, is still extremely tin compared to mobile.

>You clearly don't understand the true meaning of "casual". These are the fucking people who haven't played a video game in their life, and can only name Mario, Tetris, and maybe Galaga since Hollywood won't shut the fuck up about it.

You mean the kind of parent that would tell you to stop playing with your nintendo?
Yeah they probably wont get those but the new generation of younger people seems to be really into anime and Japanese stuff so I think Shadowverse has a pretty good shot with the younger Steam audience.

Potentially, you mean.

>Younger
We're not the younger audience anymore buddy, chances are if you're on PC, you're a millennial, gen x at most. Most mobile users are the younger gen z.

Those were the people I was referring to. People between 12 and 22 years of age mainly. Maybe 24 or 25 for the upper end if we want to be generous.

The west seems to be more into anime than before and more stuff keeps getting brought from Japan so I think Shadowverse has a nice shot at becoming a thing in the west if they play their cards right. They wont kill anything because "X killers" are pretty dumb but managing to coexist with Hearthstone would be pretty huge.

>tfw you find a team who knows exactly what they're doing

It's gonna be shit won't it?

I don't understand why they're spending all this money on Twitch when there's no Steam version yet. Twitch is a PC gaming demographic, not a mobile gaming demographic.

DMM has a pc version.

Yeah but it's very clearly intended only for JP players. I don't think they've ever even acknowledged it in English other than an announcement that pretty much outright said not to use it if you're an English user.

There's nothing pedophile about wanting to bang Pure Eris or slutty Isabelle.

I have seen normalfags avoid playing Shadow because they think Luna is pedo pandering though.

Cygames is pretty fucking stupid.
They should push out an English PC version ASAP if they want this shilling to accomplish anything.

It honestly shouldn't be that surprising that a company that's almost exlusively been Japan-focused would run into issues when it comes to appealing in the west. They might not even know that the main demographic of Hearthstone in the west is PC players, since PC gaming extremely niche in Japan.

P...C..? What is that? Is that the spread sheet machine that connects to the fax?

That's the mindset of anyone over 30 in Japan.

Cutest leader

I really want to play as Vampy but I like winning too and I cant find a blood deck that works out for me. Guess I'll have to stick to fanart and other games she's in.

I would love to see Cygames steal RNGstone's player base, and become the dominant digital ccg.

Login to Hearthstone
>Warlock/Shaman Dominance
>Play mdrange shaman
>keep losing by getting unkucky roles off tuskarr and not drawing any of my removal in time
>takes well over an hour to complete
>rage
>punch a hole in the wall
Login to Shadowverse
>Get all my dailied done quickly
>Lose a rank? No sweat.
>Rank is a lot less stressful by being measured by points instead of stars
>open a few packs
>more likely to open legendaries than HS
>Get Pluto
>comfy

Everybody is fed up with the RNG fiesta Yogg Saron has caused, and everybody wants it either nerfed or banned. Blizzard will not nerf the rng of the card. If they did, it would mean they would have to admit fault for Piloted Shredder, the Portals, Knife Juggler, Flamewaker, Animal Companion, etc, and would by extension call imto question their design philosophy.

the RNG is what gives the literal casuals their chance at beating players better than them, so less of that means less players sadly

Are you implying only middle aged men play these games?

I assumed the T7s event was suppose to end today because I did not look properly at the end date.

Good thing it's a game and not work.

And good thing I'm still way ahead in the rankings.

management and the board of directors are middle aged, I think that's what he means.

Ranking in rhythm games is suffering

tieba.baidu.com/p/4776464289?pn=1

Skills are finally being implemented into Panzer Waltz along with new content. English server will probably be getting it next month or the month after it seems.

Maintenance tomorrow for girls frontline

9am to 2pm Beijing time.

gf.ppgame.com/web/pc/info.html?id=263

Oath system going live after the maint

New night battles in episodes 1-3

No clue about the rest, I cant read chinese.

>English server will probably be getting it next month or the month after it seems.
I thought current EN version is still very far behind, content-wise.

Also worth mentioning as a heads up that they will give a free ring after the system is introduced so you might want to start before the maint goes live just in case.

girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/OATH_System

We've actually been pretty current content-wise from what I can tell.

All primary main game content has been around ever since they implemented raid which apparently wasn't actually all that old on the Chinese servers when that happened.

After that they've been slowly adding tanks which we got most of with the latest patch.

People give PW shit for updating slow, but the actual Chinese server isn't some plethora of events and updates either apparently. While there's a considerable lag since we seem to get compiled patches not a lot actually happens in that lag.

The main gap in content seems to be due to lack of translation actually what with story mode still only around half translated since the game released. Apparently all the translator's time is spent on the events.

Well, shit. Hiso II is doable with poverty luck 100 team and some Axion otomo. Seeing that it drops Hiso OII otomo I thought I'd manage to actually pick up a trap destroyer. Nope. It just does CT+2 Area(2). The trap destruction is on the Hiso O, which seems to only drop from Hiso III's 100 chest along with Amina OII.

can any GF anons tell me what kind of percentage boost the blue tinted scopes give me? im assuming the eotech and red tinted fat scopes give accuracy boosts since i can match up the chinese but im stumped with the former.

Obligatory loo, designated, or poo comment goes here.

Apparently this can happen as well.

Can't read gook, but supposedly a prereg. Needs KakaoTalk installed, so open the link on mobile/emulator.
event.nextfloor.com/m/dc/2016/0922_event

Dead game.

>Next month
Yeah fuck that. I'll believe it when I see it.

>All these sword flairs playing storm dragon
So people finally wised up to the real cancer broken by design class. Who in their right mind would make the fucking ramp class THE haste class filled with end game burst?

A Yeti that's exclusive to 1 class. Compare Spider Tank and Fierce Monkey. Even then, stats on average are lower in SV than in HS.

>play shadowverse
>get legendary
>realize I have to have 9 legendaries for one deck half of them being triple copies of themsleves

>I'm not saying we're gonna work on this patch next month, but we're gonna work on this patch next month :D :D

Straight from the horse's mouth on Reddit.

Still, I'm expecting month after if they take the whole month just working on the patch.

>Not playing the clearly superior Mordecai

Dear Commanders:

New "OATH Mark" version will be officially released, planned maintenance during Sept 23rd from 9:00 to 14:00 (GMT+08)

The new update requires a client re-download. (Please go to the official sites for download)

- OATH Mark System added
- Manufacture Journal feature added, allows checking of manufacturing formulas used by other players.
- Episode 1, 2 ,3 now have Night Battle maps
- Added 1 item of special equipment for Springfield, AR15, M1918.
- Overhaul of Simulation Battle, 3 new limited stages added
- Added new weekly and main quests
- Foreign users do not need to change timezones to login anymore.
- After maintenance, players will obtain "Logistics Officer Kalina's Maintenance Compensation Gift Bundle", please remember to check the mail when logged in!

"Logistics Officer Kalina's Maintenance Compensation Gift Bundle": Manpower x500, Ammunition x500, Rations x500, Parts x500

Other than that, commanders who login within 14 days of the OATH update will recieve a free "Proof of OATH" item to use in the Mail.

This maintenance will forcefully close all ongoing combat

--------

>Foreign users do not need to change timezones to login anymore.
If they are acknowledging that foreign users exist and are playing the game then it would be nice if they gave us a way to IAP or verify ourselves without having to use a Chinese phone for it. Come on ppgame.

I'm in the upper ranges you're talking about at 24-25 and I also work with middle school kids in the 12-15 age range

I guarantee you none of my peers outside the internet or the kids I work with are into anime besides memeing about it. Even on the internet, most of the people the same age as me don't have any interest in anime, the ones that used to feel like they've grown out of it. As for the kids, they like youtubers and won't shut up about trying to get me to watch their favorite ones. Most of them are also really into stuff like minecraft or undertale.

So unless there's something I'm missing about highschoolers nowadays, no, most people aren't more into anime beyond a passing interest in ultra mainstream stuff.

>If they are acknowledging that foreign users exist and are playing the game then it would be nice if they gave us a way to IAP or verify ourselves without having to use a Chinese phone for it. Come on ppgame.
You'd think their first step would be to add something like PayPal support to milk the filthy foreigners and think about being user friendly after that

Its different in my experience.

I'm also in the upper range and I personally know people with ultra normie lives that would give anime stuff a try as long as its fun for them. From people fresh out of highschool to dudes married with jobs that have never heard of anime before but are willing to give it a try.

Instead of finding it "offensive" or "oversexualized" like people in the US do, they just find it cute or comment on how the girls look really pretty.

Why does it seems like more stuff for rockets?
Buffs for HEcucks when?

So /mbgg/, what's your excuse for not S-ranking every stage in story mode?

I know what you're talking about and most of the people I interact with are the same.

The big difference though is that they generally don't care about anime. They'll try it out but they rarely stay and get hooked. At best you have people watching normie shit like SAO or SnK, but that's largely it.

Strike Frontier started its first event. A boss battle with a SR pilot card as a drop.

Got a play store link?

>Haruka
>Holding an untouched cake
Impossible. If it's her, she would've devoured it already.

If you don't mind not playing control, I really recommend this decklist. I've been running blood from the start of the ladder and I'm currently about 3/4ths of the way through A0 - while A is slower progress due to the removal of win streaks and the general quality of decks increasing, I've still managed to fare pretty well, especially against some of the main meta decks like PtP, Storm Dragon, and Sword.

Just don't try to tech in control/defense cards like queen vampire or demonic storm, and you'll do alright.

Forgot decklist, this is what I get for bein awake at this hour.

Why do you even run temptress?

Also, I believe bat aggro is stronger.

Get with the times gramps.
Flowerbed Blood aggro is the way of the future now.

The temptress is just there to fill out the curve mostly, I don't rely on drawing it but when the game actually makes it to turn 9 it's nice to have.

As for bat aggro, I could never really get it to work well for me; is there a particular decklist you have that you believe is stronger?

I tried using flowerbed for a while; while it's definitely faster and more fun than wraith, it gives you a very bad matchup against sword and shadow, since you help them rush you down with the 4 self-damage and you lose out on the 1/2 follower you can use to take out the X/1s they throw early on. When DE hits I'm gonna try switching back to it, but for now it just doesn't work well for me when those decks are almost half of what I'm up against.

>normie shit
Just because normies watch it doesn't mean it was intended for normies, but yes SAO and SnK are shit

>The temptress is just there to fill out the curve mostly
You'd do better with 2x demonic strike or whatever that 4PP card is called.

>is there a particular decklist you have that you believe is stronger?
Posted earlier in this thread.

I completely disagree, I think bat aggro is shit right now. It's going to be the best aggro Blood deck with the upcoming support though, and even cards like Vampire Bard might see play (unlikely).

>I completely disagree, I think bat aggro is shit right now.
It's better than that shitty decklist you posted.