Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Upcoming:
September 21st: PLATINUM MASTER 02 Bokutachi no Resistance
September 26th: Phat Azusa Miura
September 26th: Minami Nitta: LOVE LAIKA Ver.
October 5th: SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 03
October 10th: Hibiki Ganaha's Birthday
October 12th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 02
October 13th: Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution (PS VR)
October 19th: PLATINUM MASTER 03 Amaterasu
October 22nd: Million Live Backstage volume 2
October 22nd: Million Live Anthology volume 3
October 26th: Million Live 3rd LIVE BD @Nagoya
October 27th: The iDOLM@STER Mana manga volume 6
October ???: Phat Rin scale
October ???: Crystal Night Party Uzuki scale

Latest news posts: +

DEJA VU

Fumi's fumis.

>lewding Fumika

I'VE JUST LOOKED AT THESE BREASTS BEFORE

Saving gems for Fumi! I love you!

Rin is my wife.

HIGHER ON THE STAGE

Is Fumika gonna need to shank some niggas?

BIGGER THAN THE DORKS

>not lewding Fumika
How is this possible?

Fumi is as sexual as Minami. She just saves it all for her producer. FumiPs are truly blessed.

>saves it all for her producer
>showing indecent cleavage to thousands of lightstick-swinging moebuta

Fumika is big for her age.

>All these Fumifags

Where are you people most of the time?

FumiPs see everything and more though. The fans can only wish they were in the same situation as FumiPs.

Fumi will also never love them

Ranko's Ranrans are an acceptable size, even if they are big for her age.

I'm so happy I have her limited.

Wanna bury my nose in that book.

>spoiler
good, good.

Thinking about fumi

I think the amount of Fumika's husbands have declined but I'm still convinced she has more than the average Im@s girl, just takes an OP to bring out apparently.

What kinda books does Fumi read?

According to that one doujin, erotica

Lucky. Hoping I get her the next time she comes around.

Headpats for the soft-spoken nerd.

Latest edition of Kairakuten BEAST

30 shades of grey

Excellent taste. BEAST is the best.

What happened to the other 20?

lovecraftian horror

Trashy romance novels & genre fiction.

So are you fags ready for the incoming massive influx when the x4 comes and shit hits the fucking fan?

Do you at least have her normal SSR?
I spent a bunch of jewels before trying to get that one to no avail, so getting the limited was pretty cathartic.

Fumi's 3D model is one of the best in SS. I only have her regular SSR which I bought during the 1 year anniversary event, but she still looks great.

There is nothing wrong with genre fiction.

Books and being a bookworm is just a front for drug trafficking.

LOGH.

Nope, which makes it even sadder considering she's my top favorite. Either I save for her limited or splurge if and when the next ticket comes around.

She read the abridged version.

I'll be ready the next time there's an event with rewards I actually give a shit about.

I'm already way ahead niggas.

Fuck you guys.

I know what you're referencing. Don't remind me of that user.

Erotic novels about other idols

I miss when it was Arisu and Haru.

But now Scamco has paired Haru off with that mini harlot.

Not him but I have both Shiki and Fumi's non-limited SSRs and still tried a few rolls at their limited because they were so great, didn't get either though. Don't miss the wasted gems though, it was worth the chance for either.

They're just shitposting, not actual Fumifags.

Hopefully I'll be able to hang around in T4 until the end.

I wanted limited Shiki as well as Fumi, but Chihiro gave me Yumi and Yuki instead of her. I can't really complain since I like both of them a lot.

I am having issues due to work. I should probably sacrifice my other mobage for this.

I did the daily rolls during Shiki and Fumi's Limited gatcha, but I only managed to pull a dupe SSR Uzuki.

How can she be a harlot when she has eyes for only one person?

That's more than what could be said for other whores, like that skank Mayu who ran off with Rokku.

Post SSRs you never asked for.

Payin' Sachitem's college tuition.

I can't tell whether people are still memeing about that or whether they really don't know.

>Usamin..?
>Fufu.. I guess that's what I usually go by don't I?
>But right now... I'm just Abe Nana..

Playing the genocide route.

Nana is cute.
Cute!

You get everything paid for when you're this cute!

Any Cute SSR that isn't non-limited Kanako or Yuka.

I didn't get her limited in 200 rolls and it's killing me inside. At least I have her normal one.

Most of my SSR but I like them all. This is the one I didn't want at all.

Except for the parachute.
Sachiko had to pay for that herself.

You mean 20x10, I hope?

So I'm playing starlighto staygee right? Then I realize, I don't want to have to always wait for my energy to refill. Can I just play the game without any leveling up?

Although I should add that the current Miho is acceptable to match the PCS event, otherwise I've been angry to some degree.

At least Hinako is actually cute.

No. It's not that convenient.

Haru isn't anything like Risa's daddy, most likely, so there's no problem here still.

Yes I thought it would be good enough.

What?

Could be worse. You could've been

Is Rika your mistress then? Otherwise I don't understand why you didn't crop her out.

Mein Kampf

I'm waiting for Hiromi's SSR.

Her, Yuuki, and Mirei are the only unvoiced Cutes CutePs seem to care about, anyway.

I drew Fumika's regular SSR when I was on a specific gacha splurge, and while I'm indifferent to her, I found her 3D model pretty pretty. Though now, I wish I had her limited SSR instead; the casual card art and the 3D model stage outfit are both better, I think. I could've tried harder to roll for her, but I didn't want to use jewels that I'm saving up, and I didn't want to spend money for an idol I don't have an emotional investment for.

Each 10 pull is, in fact, surprisingly, 10 individual rolls or "pulls".

>Having a mistress

Either be loyal to your favorite, or don't have anyone. Don't hurt the feelings of your idols.

Yeah. But some people refer to a 10 as one roll as well, so I'm never sure which method people are using when they post.

Non limited Fumi, while I was rolling for limited Minami

I'm a score slut and my worst SSR in terms of score potential is also my favorite character, so I'm both ecstatic that I have her and hate that I can't use her on any feasible high scoring team..

x2

Syoko's SSR. Worst SSR in the game, I'm still dissapointed I got her.

It's not your fault if people mistakenly call it the wrong thing.

Only beats my two duplicate permanent Rins because I was rolling for Kanako.

I never asked for my Kanade, Rika, Nina, Syuko, Airi, or Yoshino SSRs, but I'm grateful for them.

What's wrong with her score? All SSRs should have huge stats.

>impyinging Sae is not cute
Them's fighting words...

Give me that slut

Not him but let's say you get a Rin CinFes that makes running a Vocal multi color team more viable than any pure cool team, you might have to exclude a Nao SSR as her SSR is Dance focused.

People forget or generally don't know that SRs that specialize a specific stat are stronger than an SSR that doesn't.

She's one of the weaker SSRs and in this ridiculous meta with the Cinfes NG cards and exclusively limited combo skilled cards she just isn't that good. At the risk of getting bloggy I have Cinfes Rin so she's already useless to me outside of the support team but even if I had Mio instead Nao is one of lowest stat Dance cards aside from maybe Miku if I remember correctly.

Nana is an idol that I could easily see myself in a romantic relationship with.

a terrible relationship that gets nowhere and becomes abusive

The same Hinako
Limited Chieri
Yoshino
Karen
Swimsuit Minami
Mayu
Sachiko
...I can make do with Syuko, and while I don't really like Aiko's character design, she's got a nice CM, so that's good.

It would be really swell if they made some sort of a "Trade three cards of the same level for an unlimited of the same or lower level". If they can't have a trading system, at least having a system where you can sell off stuff you don't want for something you do want. There's no trading system, so there's no economy to worry about at this time.

Her SSR is only behind Miyu in terms of the Dance stat so assuming you had Mio CinFes and not Miyu she'd be extremely viable.