/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28685/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52283/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70034/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waifus and stuff!

You better give it back when you're finished with it.

Does anybody have the loverslab link with all the UUNP armors?

we are really ded tonight

Sheesh, I'll give it back, I'll give it back.
Yeah, it's real quiet for some reason.

Bloodiest beef in the Reach, am I right?

>tfw no ponytail hairs for men that aren't literally geralt's hair, so there's no way to do the Son right

Is Morrowind Rebirth any good?

tfw no dunmer gf/bf

Good.

I hope you find one, user. I'd avoid the ones in the grey quarter though. They're all sluts.

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ

I want to squeeze that banana.

that's not a banana, that's a lemon

It may be two hours late, and I couldnt find a swimsuit but this is for you user.

I LOVE THE BEACH!

nom

Goodnight /tesg/

Goodnight user

Well that bites.

Goodnight user

goodnight user

Night

hot

That's gross, but I like your enthusiasm. We need more beach bros.

>tfw not sure what mod it is but just discovered one of your mods adds tea and the ability to make it
So fucking comfy at a campfire.

I think that's Ineed or Frostfall.

Well, I haven't gotten to the beach yet, but this lake is pretty cool.

>tfw unlocked grip is and forever will be a pile of ass
I just want to use two really heavy weapons without going into the CK

I'm also disappointed that the weapons don't hit the ground and make devastating noises when they land but that's besides the point

One of my mods added pumpkin pie to my game. I have no idea which.

I really want to know what mod that is user. I fucking love pumpkin pie.

Lake is a good place to start for beach stuff. Cool pants.

I wish I knew. The textures for it are really gross and I really kind of want to remove it.

Install Skyrim HDD: 50 minutes.
My new 850 EVO: 2.5 minutes

Fucking sick to be honest.

I know the feel. I was amazed when I reinstalled Skyrim after moving from a laptop to a desktop with an SSD game still takes almost a full minute to launch thanks to ENB though

What mods add /spooky/?

Vigilant

Which waifu do you guys miss the most?

Ooh I'm just now learning about this. I always thought The Vigilants of Stendar should be fleshed out more. I'll probably download this. Is it good?

It has likely been the most discussed questmod here for the last year.

>I always thought The Vigilants of Stendar should be fleshed out more
The mod doesn't really do that

But yes it's very good. Tons fo bossfights, cool new worldspaces, custom weapons,armors and music, and it's pretty long but never gets boring. Just be aware that there's no proper translation so you'll have to put up with google translation craziness.

It's one of the best.
10/10 bosses, locales, and spooks.

But it isn't fully translated. It has a hilariously bad machine translation that alone makes it worth playing even if you end up not enjoying the actual quests.

I'll admit I've seen it mentioned. Just didn't really know what it was; never had context.

Sweet Akatosh...

What ENB? IBecause if TKRE, gimme your specs. It takes mine like five minutes to start up with me, and I'm on an SSD.

Are there any plans to get it properly and fully translated?

Freir. Cumtears. Mistel.

One of them is not like the others.

How can I make a custom scar overlay? I have something specific in mind.

I think a few people have done partial translations. I'd just roll with the translation that comes with the mod. If you have any questions ask here and someone should be able to explain whats going on.

Okay if I have any questions I'll ask here and someone should be able to explain whats going on.

Clockwork Castle, The Shadow of Meresis, and Wheels of Lull has some spooky elements. Shadow of Meresis supposedly is full on spook but idk.

Coming from experience, going with the translation that comes with the mod is your best bet. Using any fanmade translation will break the mod at a certain point (for me I tried to use one and I couldn't progress at all when I reached the sewer section)

Why are you pretending to be me?

>wake up to a graveyard
ded

don't be ded

Thrillo leaves us, Eiries post more on /aco/ than here, even Maxeen is barely in these threads. We're living the death of /TESG/.
Just embrace it.

It's really better this way.

How hilarious that Heiko, Yarti, Snakestone and Cumtears are the actual death of tesg.

What should i put in here? I've run out of ideas.

Water.

I just did water tho.

Maybe a pool with fog in there would be good. Thanks m8

what are you working on user?

/teslg/ was a mistake. It gave Diana a bone and everyone wins from that, but at the cost of siphoning some liveliness out of /tesg/ to foster another separate community consisting entirely of lewdposters.

But when considering livelyhood, consider that it is currently 6AM and that I am only asleep because I woke up at 4PM yesterday and that after an hour of trying to sleep I've decided "fuck it all" and to commit to the all nighter.

I'd also like to know what you're working on before throwing suggestions at you.

It will be dead when a thread will last at least 2 days.
Look at /acg/, this is a truly ded general.

A cave hidden under a waterfall where a necromancer lives outside riften.

I need to figure out how to turn off rain in this cell tho

was there never a dwemer race mod for morrowind

Can a vampire be knocked up?

No. But male vampires can impregnate mortal females, provided they aren't beast races.

It completely depends on the type of vampire. Gotta remember that there's a bunch of different kinds. The volkihar, no probably not because they're an actual undead race of vampires directly created by Hircine, but just a normal ass person with normal as vampirism would probably get pregnant no problem. Who knows what the fuck that would do to the baby, though.

Why not? If a male vampire can impregnate a mortal woman, then it's not too strange to believe that the opposite is also true.

>Hircine

>Who knows what the fuck that would do to the baby

They will be born with a birth defect, namely semen tears.

I've seen dedder places than tesg. Not sure why people thinking this place will die soon when we still have a good amount of posters here.

Vampires, Werewolves, same shit senpai. It's 6 AM and I haven't slept, shoot me.

why do you shitposters keep mentioning cumtears in discussions that have nothing to do with her?

That's hardly shitposting, that's just making a joke.
And cumtears is a vampire, why wouldn't they mention her?

This. And besides, it actually makes sense in context since her mom is a vampire.

the joke is a bit stale and annoying, though.

It's annoying because of the shitposting it's usually used as. Not a fault of the joke itself.
And what you call stale, I call "classic".

Any mod that lets me marry Serana and is compatible with Seranaholic and Hearthfire?

>since her mom is a vampire
What.

Just go with it. It's pretty tame in comparison with the crazy shits that are actually canon.

There's a thin line between "stale" and "classic".

Is Better Vampires safe? Will it bloat my save?

Yes. Marriable Serana

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28685/?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52283/?

Nope.

"Nope, yes" or "Yes, nope"?

W-which question are you answering?

No problem with it.
I don't use all better vampire feature tho.

Thanks, i would marry you too if i could

Why is Freir so lewd?

What's some good lore friendly sleepwear for UNP? Nothing too sexual. Just something to chill around my home in.

Vampires are lewd.

Wait, didn't you say that Natalia is illiterate two or three months ago?

I was going to post a mod but then I noticed you said lore friendly

You don't need to read to tell a story from a book.

A true warrior sleep in full armor.

She could barely read since she didn't have any kind of formal education. But, at this point, she had already gained the power and knowledge of three ancient vampires, and two of them were skilled necromancers and alchemists.

It would be silly if she knew how to make an ancient poison or potion, but she couldn't read a storybook for children.

Yeah, I guess.

Well what mod? I might like it anyway.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70034/?

Mine.

Altmer, Falmer, Bosmer, Dunmer?