/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax and menuhax have been fixed. Most entrypoints still work. BootNTR has been fixed. Don't update unless you have a CFW installed, use ctr-httpwn to access online services.
-If you are on 11.0, install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround.
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU might happen, but the situation doesn't look good. Update to 5.5.1 recommended.
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/
-Webkit exploit seems to work on 4.0 psxhax.com/threads/playstation-4-v4-00-webkit-crash-and-ps4-dev-updates-by-ryan111.784/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0/edit?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByTYZy8p1D8YSmRzbWl0eGJIaWc
github.com/d3m3vilurr/vita-savemgr/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for better news in op

Taiko DLCs

WHEEEEEN ????

There really isn't anything new... Or is there?

Reddit has the news so I just go there these days but we don't even have links to henkaku for some reason, stuff is pretty bad on /hbg/

Alright, finally got my memory card for the vita.
I have a question; can you turn off the vita screen when you're transferring using the QCMA method?

On 11.0 w/ Menuhax (only homebrew enabler/launcher, I'm not w/ CFW), how do I go about getting ctr-httpwn?

sixth for consolewar babies OUT

i own a 2ds a n3ds two vita and a vita tv
fucking send help.

I can't go on like this

First, you download the zip file

download where?

Anything useful for a PS4 at 2.55? Latest true jailbreak seems to be 1.76, and the 3.55 jailbreak seems far ahead for it.

it doesn't dump yet, both vitamin 2.0 and mai 233.1 were tried

I was under the impression it didn't work with menuhax/browserhax, and you needed another exploit?

All I needed to know. Thank you.

Is there a list of recommended DS flash carts for using on N3DS?

Userland is all you need for it. Run it through hbl. You have to run it every time you reboot your system though

yokai 2 leak have a chance in hell of happening y/n?

N

Okay, thanks.

>that 3DS game about groping middle school girls

What game does this refer to?

Hey /hbg/ ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA. What should i do?

every vita game

stop watching crap anime show involving jojo?

You should ORA.

Wait, is that Agawa Ryou?
Picked the fuck up.

Is Sony banning people for using Vita hacks? I seem to remember some reports claiming as such around the time HENkaku released.

/hbg/-chan daisuki~

internet superheroes

Honore!!!!

in french it's a class name: )

Still a rumor to this day.

ban wave hasn't hit

HOW DO I INTO CHINESE MAGIC?
I have the files, where do they go????
Specifically for Sorcery Saga.
Many thanks.

oh well. i hope it winds up on freeshop same day.

No. One. Knows.
Is it totally safe? That's total BS though

Seeing these idiots ask every single day makes me understand how people think they can get away with botting and shit in mmos.

can someone confirm me god eater 2 chinese version is working?

i have a dump of god eater 2 us not working so i frankendump this shit again, and make hbg exclusive again

Last I heard, the chink dump wasn't working.

could someone try to frankendump the individual ratchet and clank games?

FUCKING GE2 WHEN

Does an R4 still work on 3DS? If it does just buy that it's like $5.

THIS. PLEASE ANONS. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you really undrstand how frankendumps work?

n-no user could you pls explain

I've read conflicting reports to be honest. I decided to take the plunge

it's mixing a working hhinese dump with non working us dump, to make the us dump works
if there is no working dump to start with you can do nuthin

Oh shit now I get it, thanks user. But FFX got dumped with the latest version of mai right? why are people not dumping games with that new version? did the chinks not release it?

FFX was dumped by the chinese, and the dump was working, so you could worked on it

nigga I have no idea what you just said

The new version is being "held hostage" by the chinks. That's why there's only a handful of frankendumps, such as the FFX games.

X and X-2 had Asia English releases, did we get those?

not sure, but why? could you be a real samurai?

those fucking chinks...

Anyway, thanks for clarifying that stuff user(s)

That version is still beta, very few people (chink or not) have access to it

you dont know anything, do you

Is Atelier sophie at the doc complete with the minor error fix/update

Is there a way to use GameShark for virtual console Blue version? I want to manipulate DVs but is it at all possible?

Can't confirm. But I wouldn't trust the doc at all.

Just use an emu instead of VC

I don't think so.
Have you tried dumping and editing the save?
That should be possible.

Not able to transfer to Pokemon SM.

What's SM?

Sun/Moon.

This dampens my spirit

In what order should I play the Atelier games for Vita?

chronological

Good idea, thanks

play the dusk series

That's my child, Akarin!

I need a little help, I am currently trying to use savemanager/JKSM on 3ds homebrew, and everytime I select Alpha Sapphire it boots to a yellow screen. I have tried this a lot as I hear not every boot is 100% successful. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

/hbg/ needs an unsung hero that can keep our google document of games updated with the latest shit.

Somebody please rise to the task.

If we already have one, then thank you!

I just made a copy of the google docs.
Since I'm not really active here, I wouldn't mind giving some people access to change things.
You just have to give me an e-mail I can give access to.
Just make a throwaway GMail account and tell me what the address is.

Did we ever get in-game screenshot functionality on the ps3?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0/edit?usp=sharing
Forgot to include it in my post.
For now, it's the same as the current doc.
Tell me what to include/edit and I'll do it.
And again, I ask you to give me an address so I can give you write access.
Throwaway address or not. I don't care.

Okay, I threw CFW on my 3DS at the time this whole thing got big. I have Emunand, Reinand CFW, boot through menuhax and everything else is pretty much untouched. How much has changed since then? Should I wipe everything and install everything new with an updated tutorial? Im almost certain a lot has changed and optimized by now.

Can anyone tell me the difference between: (from the list at the OP)
>Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (Nude Mod Prepatched)
>Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (Nude Mod Prepatched v2)

Thanks a lot

With your current setup you can upgrade to A9lh and Luna cfw

Isnt this a hassle though? Like, downgrading and putting my 3DS at risk and stuff? Im not too sure if its worth it.

They're both outdated, use the stuff from the readme here drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByTYZy8p1D8YSmRzbWl0eGJIaWc

It is not too late, /hbg/. Hand over taiko's dlc and I shall spare your family when my skelegate legions raze the country.

Irotoridori no Sekai World's End -Re:Birth-

Someone remember a link to it ?

I can give you a hand. [email protected]

You're supposed to open the links you know.

This is going to be my trip for the docs at least, feel free to filter it if you don't care about the docs.
I won't post with it unless it's something regarding the doc.
Also, I remember an user who posted a Vitamin 2.0 redump of Senran Kagura Bon Appetit EU.
Does anyone have the link to it?

sent ;)
Check your inbox.

Yeah, rebug.me

>install SMTIVA dlc.cia
>error ocurred
>do this
>whenever I boot the game I get stuck in the 3ds intro forever

What did I fuck up? Please respond.

I'm going to update Luma. Maybe that's why. All I need to do is replace the 3ds folder and luma3ds.dat files for the ones in the newest release, correct? I don't have arm9lh yet.

Retard who just got back into 3DS homebrew after half a year of not doing shit here.

How do I install .cia files again?

how can i remove all the exploits and custom firmware if i no longer want it?

Update to 3.61

i mean i cant even boot to the 3ds now, saying i have an old sysnand and i no longer want homebrew, help apreciated

Oh, wow, I wasn't actually expecting a reply to this after so much time. I can't remember the name, but I remember it had a sequel. The point of the game was that you are supposed to expose a witch at your middle school. The culprit changes every time and in order to expose them you have to activate certain parts of their body by rubbing them. I could not get anywhere because I don't read Japanese.

Yeah yeah >EOP, whatever the fuck that is.

New vita save manager is out.
github.com/d3m3vilurr/vita-savemgr/releases
that was faster than I've expected.

>EOP
English Only Pleb
I think

I wasn't expecting to find it so easily, but I found it after a few seconds on a Google search. It is called Dokidoki Majo Shinpan! 2

I don't understand. Why would you need a save manager when all you need to do is copy the ux0:/user/00/savedata folder to your PC?

just picked up a 3.57 vita for a hunned dollarydoos, how do i format the system and memory card without updating? should i update to 3.60 before or after formatting?

some people are too stupid for that, even on /hbg/

>especially on /hbg/
fixed that for you