Fuck Mercedes

Fuck Mercedes.
>GF wants new car, her FX35 wasn't cool anymore.
>she finds good deal on R350
>2012, 22k miles and only 17999$ OTD.
>tell her no, tell her they cost too much to maintain. Tell her I can't even do an oil change without voiding warranties.
>but annon I love it! It's so nice! Blah fucking blah
Anyway, she buys it, 6 months later I have to pay 215$ for a goddamn oil change.
>fuck you Mercedes!!!

I hope this is b8

Not even a little, this is unfortunately my reality.

Is she hot?

You're missing the point

first FX35? what the fuck, why?
second thats like one of the worst mercedes ever build, so why did you even Buy it?
third 215 dolers is expensive, even for a benz, did you go around, to compare prices?

It's a R350 it looks like a minivan

Why are you paying for the oil change?
Because you're a beta?

How desperate can you be for pussy that you'd risk financial ruin?

A no would have suffice

The girlfriend has no taste in cars, and yes I tried. Most shops qualified to work on Mercedes quoted me $250, and said "well it's a diesel so...."

>let woman control your life, finances and automobile purchases
>proceed to blame everything but yourself when it bites you in the ass
lmaoing @ u r life

Control your woman beta

MFW you're right.....

>R350

I told my ex GF that unless it's a BMW, I ain't touching it. She bought herself a 400SE W140. AFter maybe two weeks of owning the car, pretty much everything possible had already broken down. Told her to take it to the service as I wasn't going to get myself involved in that disaster.
She came back with a quote of 8500€. The car cost like 3 grand or so.

I mean, it would have been a nice car if everything worked. But it didn't.

Does your GF need such fuckhuge boats because she's a fuckhuge boat herself?

Pretty much. Her logic is, "I need a big car so I car drive however I want. And not get pushed around by traffic."

>tfw i've brainwashed my gf into bmws
she's saving up money for her first car, either an e36 or e46
i've taught her hating on audis and vw's as well
feels good

>she buys it, 6 months later I have to pay 215$ for a goddamn oil change.

Why do you have to pay for oil changes. She should pay for her own car since she chose to get it against your wishes.

You should say "I have nothing to do with this car". Already she seems like she would be a terrible choice as a wife. She is financially irresponsible and will force you into paying for things she signs contracts for as your wife. She's already proven she WILL sign contracts against your wishes but have you pay for them.

It's not an oil change at $215, that's a B service. There's far more involved than "just an oil change".

But hey, if you want to "just do oil changes" you're right, you have no business owning a mercedes.

>Anyway, she buys it, 6 months later I have to pay 215$ for a goddamn oil change.
>I have to pay 215$ for a goddamn oil change.
>I have to pay
It's her fucking car, her problems.
You told her it was gonna be pricey.

Dayum, spot on.

Jesus christ. And you haven't killed her yet, why? Don't want to dig such a big hole?

I don't think Mercedes is the one you should be upset at, user.

>cuck lets gf buy probably the worst mercedes made in recent history
>hurr its mercedes's fault not my whore girlfriend

>Why are you paying for the oil change?
>Because you're a beta?

They probably have a shared bank account if they are practicing to be husband and wife. That would be the final stage before marriage.

If she is this irresponsible already, she will be worse if she is married and can then completely force the issue of even buying the car in the first place. Just do, sign the contract, it is purchased. One day deal. Done. The community property couple now has to deal with the expenses.

You mean you check the tires? and the air filter?

ho lee shit what a fuckin' deal. Fuck off MB shill.

What da fuck, you didnt get a service plan with your car? Fucked up hard there m8

Post your favorite Mercedes

Literally my dream car

already bought mine

Looks like a 16 year old was given free reign to rice a grandpa car. Why would you want this in your life? Irony?

>6 months later
I take it she only drives out to Chad's house while you're at work?

if 213$ is expensive to you then you shouldnt own a german car

Funny you're the one talking about expensive when you can't even afford to insure your own car faggot.

>shoddy build quality and expensive parts is a """""design feature"""""
If you buy amything German in 2016 you're one baka ass motherfucker

beta bimmer; the post

you forgot pic.

also quads.

>be a cuck
>blame it on mercedes

>you forgot pic.
It was either the pic of the quads

Thanks sempai

Why would you ever buy your gf a car

>buying a car to your girlfriend
this is why women take advantage of men
holy shit i know it's bait but people like this actually exist, stand for yourself and if she leaves you there are plenty of women out there, just like there are betas she'll suck money from

This is one of them.

This is another.

And this is a serious case of "fuck you, I like it."

And it's not so much my speed, but this is a really nice G photo.

>$215 oil change
What shit hole do you live in where jiffy lubes aren't warranty approved? Just go there. The trick is ask if you can go down and after and inspect your car and let them know before hand. I used to work at one, we won't fuck up your car if we know you're gonna come down and get us fired.

>factory fully functional dtm inspired body kit homologation special.
>Rice
Way to reveal your shit taste.

Why are German car owners such cucks?

Should have listened to Scotty Kilmer.

So it's my fault they grossly overcharge for their services??

Arizona

Is this bait? Doing your own maintenance doesn't void your warranty. Keep listening to your mum, beta cuck.

My mum pays for my mercedes

Got a problem with that poorfag?

Except in a bigger slower car you actually put yourself at the mercy of other drivers.

Shared bank accounts are a scam.
If your wife doesn't work you give her an allowance for her account. Who ever pays the bills gets the money for bills in their account.

>GF wants a new car
>sure as long as it's your money
>breaks up with me 2 days later

Should've bought a Marauder then.

Dumb bitch.

You're as retarded as OP and his girlfriend.

>GF
>DOING THIS FOR A GF

Either you're beta as fuck or your story is fake. I think its both.

This car sexually arouses me.

Your problem is not your car, although it's one of the worst cars Mercedes has built in the last 15 years. The real problem is that you're being pussy whipped by your girlfriend.