Tfw you revmatch perfectly

>tfw you revmatch perfectly

>that feel when opposite lock

>tfw dual clutch transmission

goddamn white people. and the chick has a mustache.

What's the deal with that? Do you still have to switch gears yourself or does the car do it for you?

>and the chick has a mustache

Most women do. Women have just as many facial hairs as men.

I know but just shave that shit cmon man.

I too enjoy driving an automatic.

Shaving only makes it worse.

Not him, but generally dual clutch trannys have an auto and a manual mode (""""""""manual"""""""")

Wax it then whatever.

Switching gears in a dual clutch gearbox is basicallly just asking the gearbox to switch gears. Its just a fancy automatic.

Auto meets manual. Itll prep the next 'expected' gear for you, hence why the changes are so fast.

>13
>"chick"

I guess I tend to forget this website is mostly 15-year-olds.

>tfw can't downshift
>can't revmatch
>can't heel-toe
>can barely hillstart
>no friends/dad/uncle/cousin/gf to teach me

I've got revmatching down okay (usually not enough throttle) but fuck if heel toe isn't a mystery. I hit the brake and my car lurches onto the front wheels and I don't have time to downshift.

YouTube is your friend.

>watched several youtube videos on engine braking
>tried it
>didn't work
>asked on Veeky Forums
>had 10 people tell me 20 different opinions
>still can't do it

are you doing it on a diesel or petrol car?
my heel and toes are pretty perfect every single time on normal gasoline car, downshifted 5>4>3>2 at one point even just to see if I have it down. The gas pedal is pretty sensitive on petrol engines so it works pretty good.

On diesel doe it's a different story for me. I have to keep the gas pressed way longer and the actual practice of heel and toe is a bit different on it because of the length of time I have to keep the gas pressed to blip properly.

When I started doing it I had the bad habit of not continuing to apply brakes after rev matching when heel and toeing, so my advice is, start braking, clutch in, blip the throttle, release clutch but remember to not lift that foot off the brake pedal. keep constant pressure on the brake pedal. any variation on it will jerk the car. hope it helps

Yea I'm in a guzzolene car

>When I started doing it I had the bad habit of not continuing to apply brakes after rev matching when heel and toeing, so my advice is, start braking, clutch in, blip the throttle, release clutch but remember to not lift that foot off the brake pedal. keep constant pressure on the brake pedal. any variation on it will jerk the car. hope it helps
Thanks, I'll try that today.

What's there to not understand?
>press clutch
>press gas to match the revs since they drop like crazy after pressing clutch
>when the revs match, let go of the clutch pedal
And the engine brakes.

The throttle can be laggy on some of the less powerful cars so you can't really just "blip" it.

How the fuck do you Rev match it makes no sense

>blip
this word has been ruined by faggots, kys for using it

Just think of it as the opposite of upshifting. Instead of letting RPMs drop you have to bring RPMs up.

Up to what? Down to what?

You obviously have an automatic or don't own a car yet, don't worry about it until then.

Up to when you own a vehicle, down to when you know how to drive. You're like some retard asking how to do math without understanding the concept of a number.

What if i downshift without using this technique , just by ear ?

What do you mean by ear?
Also this is ultimate fedora technique. your car has syncros for a reason. Say rpm drops to 2k you just put in clutch, downshift, relase clutch to the "catch" point and wait there for brief moment while syncros are doing their job and release it fully. If you are not a pro racing driver and dont have worn clutch/syncros this will be easier, faster and better for clutch.

>tfw arthritis
>tfw can't heel-toe anymore
>tfw in a couple years I'll be stuck driving some boring automatic slushbox

>literally wasted 5 years to shift
>Automatic would have done this in lightningspeed

MANUALERS BTFOO

>So assmad that he can't drive manual

>Y-you kent drive ma-manuel!!!

My man I told you to BTFOO

>thinks driving a manual is some achievement
it's the difference between manual and power windows
why would you ever choose anything other than power windows, unless you're poor?

How does it feel to know that even old people and women can do something you're too stupid to do? lmao

>Lighter, doesn't short out with age, motors don't burn out, lasts virtually forever.

I'd take crank windows any day of the week, but I'm not a shitposting faggot on an anonymous image board like you.

>Veeky Forums proud of doing babbys first heel toe in their FRS
>couldn't do a 4-1 downshift with a triple heel toe if their life depended on it

Your autobox changes gears whenever it wants for fuel economy, like the cuck that you are, you are not dictating when to shift for peak horsepower or torque.

Come up with any excuse to make yourself feel less inadequate :^)

I can only imagine some retard heel toeing like that.

>avatarfagging
Quick report him maybe the mod will actually ban him for once

If you really want to know, you can only get your licence if you drive manual. Theres no option to do automatic only.
I also got manual cars only

But im not gay and faggot enough to refuse the existence of automatic like the small petite faggot you are.
Sry when i BTFO you again my man

>Veeky Forums
>Owning an FRS

Either babby feet or too inexperienced to THT, git gud

Sorry, leased FRS

>A eurocuck

I got no beef with auto trans for a daily, my next car will have one but I can literally feel the butthurt radiating from you over your inability to drive manuelle lmao

>Literally having the best time of my life beating my shitbox peugeot 106, being the overlord of the car when shifting gears

Unlike you, I dont have stupiditiy as a birthright.
I was born a mere human that knows whats simply better. Thats the whole story.

Literally stop trying to justify your mindless babbling.

>All dat ass ragnarok

Bread on stickshift, euroautocuck lmao

>Needs to resort to Veeky Forums memes to get attention

Still waiting for that bread on stick, angry autocuck lmao

It's not about the transmission, friend. The sudden change in RPM translates to the tires, which can cause your back end to become very unstable mid-braking. The point is to smooth the transition so your tires don't geek out when they're already struggling for grip.