/krog/ - kronos general

Comfy is really clueless edition.

- Alliance (Automute, Qlurf/Glurf, Infamy, Crabberson can invite)

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

First for Comfy's tight asshole

thank god new bread

second for fuck off avatar faggots and attention whores. if you play a night elf female and pretend to be cute in these threads kill yourself, you're pathetic. :)

I want someone to fuck me!!

Nursa please, this is getting pathetic

dropping my trip

this screenshot i took just for (You) :D

why are you bringing that retarded drama into this thread

the only pathetic thing is how desperate some of you are to believe that i'm not a guy lol

Why are Druid players always autistic??

it's the special snowflake class

If you ignore grud, ff and nursa the druid playerbase is cool

>ignore nursa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINDUMUFFIN YOU UNSKILLED PIECE OF SHIT

ummmmm lol
can we talk about my posts last thread

>nef kill screenie
>hand of sulfuras screenie
>advice for a newdrood on how to druid tank
>screenie of a hybrid druid talent spec
>my thoughts on crestfalls monetization

and yet you /krog/lodytes somehow managed to achieve pic related

>mfw im the only person that tries to talk about wow here :(

You forgot to put on your trip you mongoloid.

I want to cuck Indi and steal his harem

divide and conquer

No one actually likes wow in this thread they only like drama, and if the shitposting didn't happen no one would post anything.

Friendly reminder Ogrim Doomhammer is the greatest general on ever wage war on azeroth.
and the only general to come close is Blackhand the destroyer and maybe Proudmore in naval battles.

Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa Nursa

autism

Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud Grud

Stop posting about me silly boys :3!

I really wished he would have durotans back in the movie and beat blackhand ina duel.
Wouldve been way more goat than that shitty 'avenge my son' shit.

so today is the first day of fall !! :D

but guess what that also means?

the release of crestfall "end of summer unless there's a catastrophe" beta is officially late it's pretty safe to say that their real release date of early 2017 is also nomansky-tier delusional at this point

I agree with you, they pretty much butchered the plot of the first war, will probably mangle the second.
Ogrim should of killed blackhand for being a puppet instead they give him a stupid CG hand. and Guldan is way to open about being lmao I'm evil just makes the orcs look like idoits, he's meant to be scheming and using their pride to manipulate them. Instead he literally cheats in their orc duels or w/e.

I don't even know why they tried to do the first war, metznes best characters were, thrall, arthas and illidian because their story's actually are about transfromation.

Yeah not a fan of what they changed, film looked very nice though. second film will probably be the second war, maybe the Chinese will keep it afloat so they can get to wc3.

WC3 would be sick

should I sell this or just use it, I'm currently level 21

use it, 50 health is alot @ lvl 21

of course it depends on your class

Waiting for warcraft extended edition dvd desu. Watching it in 3d probably missed something, also hopefully some nerzhul in that additional 40min.

I'd buy it if they included nerzhul in the extra minutes tbqh. I'd definitely buy it.

mfw Mythril Order quests
Sweet merciful Jesus what have I done to deserve this

Doed Ultra-Flash Shadow Reflector work on Shadow Flame?

>anarchists
Glurf
Infamy

>Communists
Babymetal
Kasandra
Jaime
Automute

>Democrats
Indi
Bossnova
Valkyri
Crabberson
Madti
Medheally
Arteras

>Monarchists
Grud
Iminl
Hamish
Longview
Mocky
Earwen
Zintos

>Fascists
Enemy
Dindumuffin
Tribbing
Comfy
Murder
Mavaqt

>Jihadists
Uristmcmug

i love you guys

lol

Any alchemists here that can hook me up with 2 elixirs of minor fortitude for this quest? there's nothing on the auction house, would appreciate for free but I'll pay 15-20s depending on how much I have in my bag at the moment.

This is where I will bring Comfy. . .

>Jaime on the left, Murder on the right
This was the last time they met as friends

grud........

Why do they call it Scotland if the English own all their land?

Scottish people are retarded. Shame they didn't vote to leave Great Britain.

Should reverse the sides, no?

at that level it is probably faster to level an herb/alch alt

>run past a guy
>he casts his buff on me
>I don't cast my buff on him

ill hook you up come to stormwind

In stormwind currently

im by the fountain

is there no french guild on k2 horde?

to kill???

guess I'll actually start leveling on K2

Seriously considering just buying a lvl60 paladin so I can get right to endgame. I just want to get to healing and pvping.

Convince me not to do it.

you can heal and pvp at 17

Spending real money on virtual shit is the dumbest thing

Cute dress, Nursa!

autism

>"drag ME down"
>deletes post immediately

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HOLY SHIT

lol

I have a good job, spare cash, and a lot of spare time. Spending time criticizing other people's decisions is the dumbest thing.

watch nursa try and play this off

>funding a shitty private server of a 10+ year old game

>drag me down

>nursa goes silent
:thinking:

I like your zeal, but don't try and false flag nursa.

Oh look all the plebeians have something to talk about looks like
Is right about you worm brained children., I'll say this once and make it simple. kill yourselves before you try to insult nursa

>Wake up
>Not dead

>this damage control

Every day is a gift user, don't waste it

Explain one thing to me here.

Why would someone orbit a literal who with little to no presence in general, and orbit them this obnoxiously? It seems like you just had a freudian slip which you're now going to backpedal on by posting smug anime images and deflecting criticism with non-arguments and general autism, Nursa.

Blatant, pathetic autism.

Where's the damage control, I'm the actual nursa poster from last thread, one of you saved my images are failed to impersonate me very clever.

how many pinkie and brain episodes did you watch before you realized you could pretend to be an anonymous poster?

It's almost cute someone went to the effort of saving the exact file name to pretend to be me.
I'm flattered really.

>image hash is exactly the same
you aren't weaselling your way out of this one, faggot

daily reminder that there was an important event in your life that led to you becoming a cartoonposting orbiter for a ""girl"" druid on an almost 13 year old game

All you answers to these questions are in the last thread. Why I do what I do, My motivations, How I'm not nursa it's all been debunked already.

>image hash is exactly the same
You're an idiot, but worst you're an idiot who is pretending is acting pretentious. This is probably the first time I'm going to say this ironically. kill yourself.

Why do you call nursa a girl, even he says he's a guy?
Stop projecting nonsense motivations on other people, just because you orbit for womens attention doesn't mean I do.

Lmao cuck

>Point out that the (unique) image hash is the exact same
>"You're an idiot, a pretentious idiot! Ironically (lol?) kill yourself!"

There's the damage control you were asking me to point out, Nursa.

you're finished retard, it was on everybody's mind but all you've done is confirm it with an accidental "me"

you're still slipping up now, telling people that this is the first time you've told someone to "ironically" kill themselves

fucking proofread your posts and start over, and try forcing yourself on another character, smelly dumb cartoonposting scum

I don't know whats more insulting the fact you don't know how image hashes work, or the fact you insist on acting retarded.

It's a false flag whoever posted it is probably pretty chaffed with himself, I don't mind though makes what i do easier.

That one is to stupid to kill himself, everyone else I've told has a small chance.
>proofread
I don't give mongrels more than the minimum amount of effort unfortunately.

>you're retarded
>that one is to stupid
not le argument

>someone posts an image
>someone saves an image
>posts an image in a new thread
>it has the same hash so it must be the same person!

He or you are though.
funny meme molyneux aside, I recommend you test it for self maybe you'll learn something about hash's.

Nursa posts about the game, instead you guys post about me. Pretty weird tbqh.

literally just downloaded the image you used and checked the md5 with zero results for this le video gayming board

there's my shred of effort for this today, where's yours?

>This grown man has a folder named "reaction" or "smug"

>This grown man has a folder named "stefan"

You're so incompetent you want me to link you the last thread?
Okay here is my good deed for the day, I'l teach a mongrel something small about the internet, just don't loose your mind when you figure out how retarded you've been acting.

I don't but I wish I did have a folder named stefan tbqh. I just type smug anime girl into google it's easy

Where in my post did I ask to be linked to the previous thread? Do you have downs? Are cartoonposters unironically this dumb / impaired?

No but you must have downs, this is what I get for wasting my time on an idiot I suppose serves me right. Continue to be retarded just stop pretending you know anything about md5 or hash's.

>this anime spammer

kys

>posting a ctrl+f of your own name like you're proud of shitting up a thread or something
fucking attentionfags are the worst

>When did I ask to be linked to the previous thread?
>"Kill yourself, you're dumb! Retard!"
I wonder how these sorts of people converse with other people in real life sometimes

could someone redpill me on this nursa person? who are they? are they any good? why would someone consistently write out paragraphs defending them? why are they attatching anime images to their posts?

so many questions, explain me please

dumb druid (typical) attentionshitter that showed up like 4 days ago

began to blatantly samefag his own posts, vastly underestimating the intelligence of your average /krog/ poster

people realised how hard he was forcing himself, voiced their disdain, he invented a "die-hard orbiter" to defend himself with

what about software? Is matlab not worth it?

>literally telling lies
>literally ignoring facts
>being this btfo
I didn't realize learning something would make you sperg out.

>(you)

That was my post you linked, please keep me out of your autistic discussions.

FUCK, MARRY, KILL - /krog/ EDITION

Cry me a river grud.
I just needed to link the old thread, here's another (you)

>"you're angry"
still haven't provided an argument, or answered a single question with anything other than "you're stupid!"

>Grud

>Kronocucks still haven't moved on

>shills play female pandaren
pottery

who are you quoting, are you playing the character of Stefan molyuex?
I prove you wrong gave you evidence you ignored it, it's to late to be taken seriously now that you're having a tantrum and meme posting.

please try again next thread.

matdy please, stop taking pictures of grud.

>implying there is a better race for a horde monk

Hello Long

*polishes T2 pants*