/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tA4xUD8wt5g
luxenvulpies.tumblr.com/post/150138420824/high-score-event-king-mickey-september-9-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Ven

Nomura drew Aqua this seductively on purpose.

Cock hungry slut. Just look at this medal

Nomura drew some nice titties.

Luxu

I like the weight on them

I still maintain that this is the best pic of Aqua. All 3 of them actually.

You guys should look up.
"A Gameplayer's Manifesto" by Richard Garfield (mtg creator)

It talks about skinner games and it pretty much perfectly describes everything wrong with Mobage.
I'd link it but my only link is to his facebook page

Nah nigga

What is a nigga? Do you mean a google?

>nigga
Be careful you don't get your comment deleted for hate speech.

You didn't get the memo?
Its not niggers anymore. Its googles or googs.

>armpitfags in my party

>armpitfags

I should be in the sharepool until later tonight, so get those Cids already.

How do you know you're in the sharepool?

Srsly?
one tit is twice the size of the other
i can't fap to this

>i've never seen or touched a boob in my life: the post

Why, are you any different? Get out.

I am different, as I have both seen and touched boobs in real life.

Are there any Veeky Forums parties still active?

Not your own, he means.

Because it's the only one that doesn't depict her as some helpless, clueless womanchild who can't do anything herself and always needs someone else to save her. She actually looks like she's confident and can handle something herself.

I only fap to cartoons for the lack of human flaws
is it too much to ask for some boob symmetry in a fucking drawing?
you're acting like this is the first time nomura's shitty speed doodles came out terrible
what's wrong with her legs?
the feet are pointing in different directions

does JP have a BBS Mickey medal yet?

That guy out there making millions by drawing and being well-known.

You're a critic on a computer complaining you can't jerk off to the boobs he draws.

Just giving you some perspective.

Yes, actually. Does bonus attribute damage against all enemies.

I don't, I'm assuming as much. If anyone can confirm, that'd be great.

You're here.

>Does bonus attribute damage against all enemies
wait so it's like BC Mickey, but super effective against all enemies instead of neutral against all enemies? holy shit

Got it, thanks

I wish I was in a guild with overflowing non-story guilted medals.
But I like Bears Forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=tA4xUD8wt5g
21:58
JP just got this as a high score reward last week, so don't expect it anytime soon

That one is a single target, but yes that is how it works. This also has the same effect but is single target as well. There is only one AOE medal with this effect and it is sora Donald goofy version b

>sora Donald goofy version b
link to info on this? wiki doesn't have it listed

Forgot pic

shit that's awesome

Wait on JP you get the super rare guaranteed within 5 pulls?

luxenvulpies.tumblr.com/post/150138420824/high-score-event-king-mickey-september-9-15

JP gets literally everything easier than us, except for when they can start to guilt. However, the only reason they made guilt come sooner for us is because they calculated how far into the story someone would play before they're hooked, and denied us Mickey and broom servant medals so we'd pay up for guilt medals.

Will we ever get brooms? ;_;

>denied us Mickey and broom servant medals so we'd pay up for guilt medals.
>yfw NA players think that Mickey and Brooms fall from trees along with free premium medals
go play JP for a month. have fun using your Mickey and Brooms to guilt your shitty B tier medals because it's infinitely harder to get epics in the first place in JP

Hello fellow JP player, isnt it nice how we can guilt every premium medal that we have as soon as we get it?
These free brooms really are great! and there are so many! Man NA really is missing out!

f2p btw

>because it's infinitely harder to get epics in the first place in JP

Are you fucking kidding?
You get an epic guaranteed right now. YOU GET A SUPER RARE GUARANTEED EVERY PULL RIGHT NOW.

>your party will never do this

>right now

JP has an absurd 1 Year Anniversary event, don't act like the current deals are perpetual deals
also, NA has guaranteed epics with every 10 pull as well. unlike NA, however, JP doesn't add epics to the pool, so if you didn't get Sephiroth back when it was the star of the EMC, fuck you, you're not guilting Sephiroth no matter how many brooms you have

>BAWWWWW WHAR BRUMS WHAR
They'll come when they come. Quit yer bellyaching. You are not entitled to a Guilted Sephiroth.

>NA has guaranteed epics with every 10 pull as well

Apparently JP has guaranteed epics every 5 pulls.

nope. That was for a special event

>so if you didn't get Sephiroth back when it was the star of the EMC

Bad example since Sephiroth is a guaranteed medal in the current deal. Along with Illustrated Kairi and other really good medals.
As far as NA goes yeah its nice that the epic pool grows. On the other hand I have a chance for Pinnochio to be my guaranteed epic every time I pull.

>in the current deal.
sorry maybe you were blind and didn't bother reading the post before replying

JP HAS AN ABSURD 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT, DON'T ACT LIKE THE CURRENT DEALS ARE PERPETUAL DEALS

Sephiroth is not available 99% of the time in JP because standard 10 pulls do not include past EMC's epic medals

Guys I'm a shifter who played KH3 Final mix, ask me anything

I think everyone except 13 designated people would dress up as furries.

Why do you lie on the internet?

I AM entitled to ALL the content the developers created for JP. They need to make the games equal! im f2p btw.

oops posted the ants version

what console is KH3FM on? is it released standalone, or as part of a pack like the previous FMs?

>Sephiroth is not available 99% of the time in JP because standard 10 pulls do not include past EMC's epic medals

Which is good and bad.
On the bad side I can't get sephiroth.
On the good side my guaranteed epic won't be fucking jasmine or pinocchio.

PS4 only. The Xbox version sold really badly. It is bundled with backcover Volume 1&2&3

The End.

>not only KH3, but also KH3.5ReMIX, will be on PS4
>SE will still be releasing PS4 games in 2030
whatever you say user

>tfw have Dotted Jasmine, Luminiere and a Pinnochio which I sold

Same. That's why the epic "pool" is a joke. It has more shitty medals than good ones.

>perpetually bitch about story medals in the pulls
>story medals get removed from the pools
>w-well the epics are shit anyways, i just want a 10 pull with 10 sephiroths!
f2p by the way

So what you're saying is NA should shut up and take it in the ass like the good burger they are?

what i'm saying is that NA should count their blessings and recognize that at the end of the day, JP and NA are pretty equal as far as giving us good shit and fucking us in the ass. neither version is a great game, but both are equally mediocre. i'm tired of this "wah wah NA is so much worse than JP fuck SENA!!!" crap

>JP and NA are pretty equal

I miss χ[chi], while it also had p2w mechanics like Unchained the story progression wasn't as obnoxious.

I wonder if we get a compact single player version once the game finally ends or if it will simply dispensary from the face of earth.

>it will simply dispensary from the face of earth.
well they did make Re:Coded, but then again, KHUx already exists
hopefully it doesn't get KH Mobile'd

Yeah and it's not like Japan doesn't get like a billion more jewels than us or anything.

Right?

depends on what you consider "like a billion"
i wouldn't consider a few thousand to be "like a billion" personally

If you start a daily login on Sunday then by the end of the week you'll have 2000 more free Jewels than your NA counterparts.

And that's fucking huge, don't try to downplay it you shitter.

on the other hand, if you're an NA player, you know what's coming up each time new shit gets released so you can plan accordingly, whereas JP players are going into each week blind as far as saving vs spending

So whats your before and after Jew count for this carnival? How many pulls did you do?
>7555
>didnt spend anything

I want Xemnas to dominate me

>you know what's coming up each time new shit gets released

No you don't. NA doesn't release on the same schedule JP did.
NA's releases are all over the place.

>3175
>did 1x10pull (got SP Roxas)
>did 3xdailymeme using the funds from the daily jewel quests (1 dot for my KH Cloud, 1 dot for my Str. Leon, 2 dots for my Tink, and a handful of trash)
>bumped up my medal storage
>275 jewels remain

the fact that people can say "i'm going to hoard every possible jewel until Illust. Kairi comes out" is already more than JP ever got. they had Illust. Kairi come out one week randomly and then had 1 EMC to get her without any advanced prep

Aqua pls

>they had Illust. Kairi come out one week randomly and then had 1 EMC to get her without any advanced prep

And that matters how when they get way more free jews than we do? Plus daily jew quest?
And the fact that you can get Illustrated Kairi really easy RIGHT NOW?

say RIGHT NOW one more time, maybe you'll convince other people that JP KHUx is perpetually in 1 year anniversary extravaganza mode

>Plus daily jew quest?
Do you mean the daily jewel quests we've had for the last month+ or...?

no user those jewels arent the same as JP!!!!!!!

No we haven't.

>I can forgive 'Mickey's so pure of light he can travel in dark corridors and not be part of the darkness'
1) Mickey is a keyblade wielder on par with TVA during BBS, surely he had his own Keyblade Armor that he could summon (although he doesn't appear to have a circle for summoning armor like TVA does so who knows)

2) we don't actually know the mechanism by which the Star Shard works. Sora & Pals are able to travel between worlds via the Gummi Ship without succumbing to the darkness, so it's logical to infer that Mickey was also protected from the darkness while traveling via the Star Shard, which is just a chunk of Gummi Block

3) when did Mickey pick up that boss ass black cloak?

I've known about Yoko Shimomura ever since I played Mario RPG as a kid, but holy hell how did I never know that he was a she?

what console does that sweet wood lacquer controller go to?

>we've had for the last month+

Its been 2 weeks. And it won't continue after this week. Stop being a faggot.

Do we know that?

>/khg/
>knowing anything whatsoever before bitching about NA
come on user

Its in the event section which means its not permanent.

uh huh, tell me more user

>proud quest are now daily jewel quests
Could you BE more retarded?

you're the one who said being in the event section meant it wasn't permanent. maybe you should be more clear if you don't want to look like a fucking jackass?

That wasn't me... Kid.

>people responding to the shitpost thread after thread

Literally fucking ignore him, come on it's not that hard. He's already started replying to himself to try and shitpost further, just ignore it

what shitpost?