Final Fantasy XIV general /xivg/

Elezens Edition

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous:

i want to frot with a catboy

xth for midlander is best lander!

release me from this existence

can you handle the barbs

NO MALES
FUTA AND FEMALES ONLY

I still love you, you know.

tfw no qt elezen gf

ye

s

ara lala gc

Good morning xivg

What are you all up to today? Come give sleepy dad a hug before you go.

You just know the whole time, Alphinaud was trying to come up with a pithy play on words about how this was the one time people could say the Crystal Braves took such barbs "Eline down"

I'm sorry..... for all those times I had blood for blood on....
not, deal with it, it's traited and I toggle it off when necessary

Y'know, when you think about it...if a thieving, murderous, traitorous whore can rise to be the 2nd in Command of the Grand Company of Ul'Dah, it really makes every Ala Mhigan refugee complaining about no opportunities while ranting about violent revolution to retake their homeland look like a bunch of lazy bitches.

I mean, more than they already do.

dad what server are you on

balmung

I need to breed a catboy RIGHT NOW

/hug

>tfw have an elezen cocksleeve.
She can't stop craving my wildwood~

>tfw have no one
I don't even need a harem, just someone

Ala Mhigo in general is a really shitty story and it's going to be dismal to go through in 4.0.

Eline isn't the first time the Ala Mhigans have looked bad. Another great example is when the domans immigrated to the continent. They're offered Mor Dhona but warned that it'll be hard living on the frontier.

And they fucking go for it happily. Why couldn't the Ala Mhigans do that instead of whining in their cave all day? The story takes a nose dive WHENEVER ala mhigo is involved, either directly or indirectly (see: ilberd)

>I don't even need a harem
Oh how kindhearted of you. You do not need to fuck a different slut every day. You truly are a paragon of virtue and kindness.

buy me dinner first

Do you like miqote...?

who is this new meower and does he like other boys

Who is this cute catboy and does he like lizardboys?
Server?

Help I'm having the urge to fanta from my longtime elezen into a lizard I made in the CC a long time ago

>find someone really shy
>give them attention
>give them a collar
>smother them
congrats you webbed someone loyal who wont really stray because they're shy and since you gave them attention they'd probably defend you to the end of time.

if he's cute sure

levicat, leviathan

>Everyone who plays males just wants to pump other males
>Same with the females

Whats up with this place

I play a male and I don't want to pump other males.
That being said, I don't want to pump anyone, I'm just here for the video games.

>tfw playing male and would be fine with boys or girls but no futa
>on server no one is ever on

feels lonely

Well, your Au Ra has better lips than the giraffe. You have that going for her. Not a fan of croissant horns or face scales, but that's just me

why do i always fall for someone i cant have

>tfw too low-level to have any impressive armor

futa?

To be fair I'm a male, and I'll fuck whatever gender so long as they are cute

You can still be a lap warmer, user.

Potd with friends is comfy

She looks a lot better in game

why don't you fall for someone you CAN have?

heres why you shouldn't
raen are shit
pale raen are even more shit
hime cut pale raen are even more shitty
blonde haired blue eyed pale raen are even more shittier
conch shelled blonde haired blue eyed pale raen are the shittiest most unoriginal thing anyone would ever make and the only thing that would make it shitter is if you gave it a croc tail

also elezen need to be preserved

Worked for Laika.

PLEASE sit on my face
I really like this elezen

This is true, but I have a personal bias in favour of Raen so I think I'd still compliment the Raen more. The Elezen isn't bad, though. In the end, it's up to you. You could always see how your Raen looks ingame on an alt and go through all of her emotes, too, before making the decision

at your service
I defeat primals with a frying pan

And Yysara.

he only bothers with one of his lap warmers tho
the other two just hang around because they're that pathetic

>generic brownzen or generic lizard.
Just fanta into a duskwright.

>best midlander
>not me
ok

I said all midlanders are best landers, I never claimed I was the best!

{Oops!}

When are Warriors going to get Jullian's Frying Pan Glamour?

C'mon Yoshi-P!

best or not doesn't change the fact that I want to put it in you

having ika jack off for laika because mafu is offline doesn't count m8

They are clearly discussing the minor changed PLD is getting in 3.4 you cunt.

xth for velvets aura gc

I'm not sure you'd like that.

Unless you like balls in your face.

Making an alt before I do that is actually a great idea I hadn't considered, thanks. I think I'll try remixing my giraffe too before I make the decision. Maybe she just needs a new look.

I'll admit, even if it is shallow, I do so love the attention I get as a giraffe. Sometimes people will literally throw themselves at me. Are they really so rare?

best midlanders look like well groomed pampered princess not some cheap 2 gil thav hooker those are just cat posters who got bored of being cat.

You are forgiven!

Mafu gets cucked in every game he plays, it's hilarious.

>Why couldn't the Ala Mhigans do that instead of whining in their cave all day?
Domans have nothing. Doma or whatever doesn't exist anymore. Ala Mhigans had their shit stolen from them; setting up shop somewhere else is like saying 'thank you' after getting fucked. I don't think you're familiar with the concept of 'pride'.

Of course dadlander gets a hug! *fans self*

Literal cuck

Ala Mhigo will rise again!

I am. It's so painful. please end me. I wish I could forget they exist so I can go back to being just unhappy instead of sorrowful

nah mafu is a huge cucker
the second laika goes offline he's slumming it in the private chambers

I'll take it as a compliment
It's the beach, you don't wear full body clothes at the beach!

>maid uniform still hasn't arrived
k i l l m e

WHO IS KEKING WHO?!

Of course it's a compliment, it means I find you attractive enough to fug and call back in a couple days

>pride
Yeah, man, people with pride live in LITERAL CAVES and beg for hand outs. They beg for an unrelated city state to take back their home land for them.

Even though Mor Dhona is closer to Ala Mhigo and would offer them a chance to actually build up.

But no, they're too /proud/ to actually work towards taking their city back, they need to sit in their fucking mudhole and whine that someone else isn't doing it for them.

My kingdom for some wind silk.
What a pain in the ass. At least I can sell the materia but people undercut it to half price every single day so you'll never actually sell any.

Mafu knows about Laika's other pets, and what they do.

Laika doesn't know that Mafu moonlights in every other soft dom's harem.

>Unless you like balls in your face.
Who doesn't?

I had to email amazon in order to get mine after waiting like two weeks

Good boy.

Best midlanders look like walking corpses that have been awakened after 5000 years of pain and suffering.

The promotion here was pretty simple at least

>Are they really so rare?
They seem to be in my experience. Enough that they always catch my eye, though I might just be noticing my own.

hugs are my favorite, you can get them from me any time

You aren't my mom.

I want lala
I need lala

{I don't understand.}
You too?

I'm from Europe
Been waiting for the magazine to arrive for 3 weeks soon..

Can I have one.. I don't think mine is going to arrive..

>Even though Mor Dhona is closer to Ala Mhigo and would offer them a chance to actually build up.
For the Garleans to take another weakened city.
So you answered my question, this is your first time handling the concept. In most cases, pride very obviously gets in the way of pragmatism. "This is how it should be and any other way would make me less". Like taking a shot of cum to the face from three dudes on live TV for 300 billion dollars.

I wish I had thin needles lodged into my brain that would periodically inject me with more serotonin.

titan pls go

We should meet up and pose in them when it arrives!
You'll have to find me ingame for that to happen!

>Like taking a shot of cum to the face from three dudes on live TV for 300 billion dollars.
Who would say no?

It's not titan you should be worried about…

>Like taking a shot of cum to the face from three dudes on live TV for 300 billion dollars.

I'd do this for free

I want to fuck this lala.

Yoshi lied about the inventory increase in 3.4.

I don't have a character on balmung..

I really want to play FFXIV lately, but I haven't played since before heavensward so I'd have a lot of catching up.

I also can't juggle it and WoW.

Sigh.

Barring people that would find that sexually gratifying, a person with pride. I probably should have used Diego Brando's mom as an example.