senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6

le first post face

I feel like SK2's mechanics with EV's graphics would be the perfect SK3.

What do you guys think?

Takaki is cute and chubby

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

EV's graphics are crap though.

High resolution doesn't mean high fidelity, SK2 looks way better.

pretty epik bro x^D

I dunno, I like the way SK2 looks. EV's definitely very polished, but the SK2 models are fantastic. A high def version of SK2's looks would be best, I think.

As much as I like musous, if they ironed out the bugs with Deep Crimson's gameplay, it'd be pretty damn good.

No, SK2 has the best visual design. The only problem is that it's on the 3DS in 240p.

Sounds perfect to me.

Although EV is the only senran game i haven't played, so what do i know, eh?

Okay let's say it's SK2's graphics upgraded.

Would you like to see the tag mechanic come back or would you rather it be left out? On the one hand it'd be interesting to see how different characters interact, it might be better for them to focus on improving the individual combat.

Mirai is cool and strong!

No.
Kill off the entire cast except for Miyabi, and Yoma invade the world. It's up to Miyabi to find Kagura's life essence and absorb her into herself to gain her power and shape the world to her liking.
Party based action game where you summon Yoma to support you in battle as you navigate a torn and dying world!
Fight Jesus riding a motorcycle!
Kill the God of the old world so you can take his place as overseer of the universe!
SENRAN MIYABI: STRINGS OF FAETO

Oh Miyabi, you dorky chuuni.

I'd definitely prefer a focus on bolstering the combat system in general without worrying about trying to balance it for partner combat.

But the character interaction is what drew me into the series, so I'd like to see proper team-ups again.

I would really like a short game based on one character. That would be nice.

They'd be better off focusing on tag mechanics.

MMO balance applies here: in any instance where >1v>1 is more likely than 1v1, it's not worth balancing for 1v1 because it'll never be perfectly balanced without just homogenizing or simplifying everything.

A more fleshed out team system would be much better than more balanced individual combat.

Ikaruga+Katsuragi versus Yomi+Hikage should be more fun than Asuka vesus Homura is balanced, if you get what I mean.

It might be nice.
But it will also be a yumi game.

>But it will also be a yumi game.
Thanks for reminding me this series has no hope.

It'd be fun, especially if we got some more unusual matchups.

I also wonder if there are going to be any new characters? For all of EV's flaws I likes the Mikagura sisters a lot.
Yeah I get what you're getting at.

>it will also be a Yumi game

Could you make it interesting /skg/?

Yumi cannot die at the end.

I liked SK2's mechanics, but EV's graphics were like an upscale of SV. I'd honestly prefer a SK3 with SK2's graphics if it had a better framerate and higher polygon count in... certain places. That said, SK2's sense of "what the fuck is happening" at times was entertaining.

Dance Dance Yumi-lution.

Yumi attempts to show the world that classical Japanese dance is the best kind of dance and fights to prove it.

Like DDR Mario Mix, but with SK songs and Yumi is the protagonist. Samba Haruka can be the final boss.

>Spoiler
Yumi dies at the end, but it's revealed in an expansion/rerelease title that she's not actually dead she's just a statue strapped to a cross on a door somewhere in the universe. She does this to prevent death coming prematurely to everyone on earth because that would not be justice

>Yumi encounters a problem that she can't just puri out of

>and higher polygon count in... certain places

Why...whatever do you mean user?
That actually sounds pretty cool.

We P3 now

I'm glad you understood my extremely obscure reference user

>Senran Kagura RPG: The Two Scared Orbs
>Play as a young Shinobi recruit trying to unite the schools against a great Yoma threat
>Connect with Senrans on dates to earn special powerups

As much as I'd kill for something like this, it'd never happen. Can't have the precious Senrans get sullied, after all.

It's okay, you play as a girl Shinobi and you can only become...good friends with them.

I want to kill the japanese

Date Kagura? sign me the fuck up.

Never gonna happen, though.

So while we're actually talking about to games as some form of spite to modderanon, can we talk for a moment about how fucking lazy of a port the vita version of EV is?

>black twitter memes.jpg-tier texture compression and artifacts
>world geometry looks like a LoD version of the PS4 version
>looks worse than the games that were actually developed for vita
>looks worse than fucking SK2
>Is missing effects like wet clothing for no good reason
>UI can't be navigated using the touch screen which is typical of every lazy software port to a touch screen device

These aren't two versions of the game developed in tandem, I have no reason not to believe that the vita version wasn't just slapped together in a fucking week after the PS4 version went gold.
The only saving grace for the vita version is that sony doesn't make you spend 10$ a month to be unable to connect to PSN

>you play as a girl Shinobi

Dropped faster than a hot potato.

I wouldn't even want it just for that sweet Kat Magician arcana, I want to go fishing with Kiriya.

They shouldn't have bothered really.
>Kat's Social link starts out fun but gets really depressing towards the end

>joke spinoff cooking rythm game looks better than the closest thing this series has to a AAA title

>Kiriya is death
>His entire story is about how he forgets about his students and moves on to the next batch of Yoma Chew toys
>If you never mess up in the fishing minigame you play when interacting with him an endgame slide will appear of you and him smiling together while fishing

I want to "become good female friends" with Mirai and "spend a long time alone" with her.

hello

Mirai is not a cute lesbian woman

Or Murakumo

Allow me to introduce myself

Jesus Imu, ease up on your sister a little.

I skipped BA because I don't have a Vita, why do they get stripped in a cooking contest?

Pssht user, I allow you to pet bebe-tan, but only once.

Because they're shinobi

their clothes are literally designed to self destruct from the slightest stimuli.

Make Yumi the last survivor of the Gessen school after a devastating youma attack scatters and destroys most of Japan.

She must travel the country eliminating youma while searching for the remains of her team. When she finds her fallen teammates' weapons, she can use them and take their souls into herself to effectively allow them to use her body to fight with their own styles (transforming to their original bodies using ninja magic so they can still be in the game).

Eventually she meets up with the other schools. Crimson squad survive because of their hobo skills and form a youma resistance group, training any survivors to fight back against youma. Hanzo girls team up with Asuka's grandpa and Kiriya to save as many people as possible from high population areas. New hebijos fight to establish a new Hebijo school after the old one is destroyed, a territory where only the strong survive.

Can I trade one bebe-tan pet for three murasaki headpats

Then have the MC be a CAC self insert.

Japan LOVES self inserts right?

Hanzo breathing out after taste testing can blow the clothes off them. Saturi fights with blasts from her pipe so I suppose that's just how strong they are

Sounds interesting.

That sounds like some Tales of Xilla stuff right there user

Its too early for these feelings.

Maybe not, but I still want to scissor with her.

Learn some restrain.

Mirai is too pure for scissoring

Mirai is only meant for penetration by penis and sex toys

Hanzo is so strong that his shouts of deliciousness can tear the clothes off people.

Never finished Tales of Xillia.

For some reason, I imagined the main character as a young Rin. I never asked for these tears.

Allow me to correct myself. It's sounds a lot like Tales of Xillia 2. In that game, the other characters have 'side episodes' where you get to help them out with various things (usually unlocking other dungeons and such). I don't think ANY of them have a happy ending except maybe Jude's. And if you think that's bad, Xillia 2's endings ALL have it in for the Protagonist in some way.

Then why does she have such a big, long tool under her dress?

Oh boy! I love suffering!

How interesting.

The SK side stories will all have happy endings though.

>The main character is actually Rin
>The game ends when she and her group get fucked by the slugs

Young Sensei getting raped by youma!?

Oh user if you only knew. To get an idea here, The protag of Xillia has to kill his brother TWICE.

Do her boobs get bigger each time she absorbs one of her old team mates souls?

Screw it, I want a game with playable Kiriya and Hanzo.

So the announcement...

was an announcement...

of an announcement?

Damn.

Oh neat. I love bad endings

I'll have to look into this

Haha, you think that's the worst part don't you?
Have fun.

Justice route: She decides that the only way to defeat the Youma is to have all power absorbed into one body. She goes around killing everyone, absorbing their souls into her body.

In reality she knows she doesn't need to do this and they could win either way. She is really just doing it because she loves the idea of sealing everyone into her body forcing them to become her boobs and adding nicely to their size!

Killing Yumi and freeing everyone's souls!

Josui is the love of my life!

Happy aniversary /skg/!

SK3:JAM
CONTROL 2 GIRLS TO DUNK ALL OVER THE COMPETITION

I love Hikage! Every thread!

Luvin' Hikage!

Wake up.

GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT A LITTLE MAKEUP

Wake me up inside.

good aftermorning, skeegee!

How's everyone this pre-evening?
Doing good?
Talking about videogames?

My mom found a granite boulder while walking the other day and sent out my dad and I to get it for her garden.
We have a tractor that did most of the work but I still don't like being tired a few hours after I wake up.

>found a granite boulder
Where the fuck was she?

just walking down the road

I live out in the sticks so that's normal

>he doesn't find granite boulders

I dug up a rather large chunk of pure red granite (roughly a 2Ft by 2Ft cube) a while ago in the woods. It makes for a nice statue after being chiseled down, plus red granite is worth good money.

Granite can be found pretty much anywhere on the earth's crust. There is also no known place it exists besides earth. Now I made myself paranoid of aliens invading earth for our granite-rich crust.

The weirdest thing I've ever found is a human femur in the middle of the desert. Just the femur.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Doesn't the world boulder implies that the thing is very large? That's why I asked. How large was the one your mom found?

I don't know if a 2x2ft rock could qualify as a boulder.

That's actually pretty normal. Femurs are the body's heaviest and most durable bone along with the skull. The rest of the bones would have likely been swept or picked away.

I'm not a fan of bones though due to bad juju and all that. I do have a crude shotgun made from a whale rib though. Obviously not as good as my proper rifles and shotguns, but it's still quite an amusing little toy.

>/skg/ - Geology and Archaeology General

it was actually about 2x2ft

I think the geological classification of boulders is that they they're over a foot in diameter or something

Damn, that masked announcer in BA is handsome and stylish as heck. I wish we knew his true identity.

Careful guys. If we don't talk about how boulders relate to ninjas or some shit, we'll be in troouuble~.

He's actually a granite boulder in disguise.

Another common name for a bra is an "over shoulder boulder holder".

Could a senran punch a giant boulder into the lava?

Uh... uh!? Quick! Which boulder's moveset is your favorite?

Reminder that bras have been scientifically proven to be bad for you.

Oh?

Yep. They actually don't do jack shit for your boobs, and they also are the leading cause of saggy boobs. Your body doesn't develop the elasticity or muscles required to keep them perky after years and years of wearing a bra (AKA your body gets lazy and assumes something will hold them up). It also causes the muffin top sag (much like elastic or tight pants can do to your belly).

Ooh, man, hard to say.
I think it'd be a tie between Mirock & Ikarugranite

That's why I don't wear them. Being a dude has nothing to do with it, they just suck in general.