Why don't you have a pick-up?

Why don't you have a pick-up?

I don't like big loud trucks I like tiny quiet ones.

>lolcantturn
>lolnohandling in general
>terrible gas mileage
>attracts douchecunts
>don't need to haul anything
>makes me look like a shitpump

Motorcycles achieve the same goal while being actually fun to drive

Because they're fucking terrible and a good indication that you're on the way to pick up the bull for your wife.

my ranger has

>better turning that landbarge buick
>20 mpg
>attracts no one

its 8/10 imo

because im not a country nigga
shit milage
parking is hard to find
slow af
everyone will assume my dick is small if i put anything aftermarket on it

Turns like an XJ
Bought it because I have things to haul
Attracts jelly jeepfags
I have a spark for gas milage

>ranger
ACCEPTABLE

because toyota thought the taco would sell better in the USA than the based hilux

its pretty much a sedan man. a sedan that can haul ass and haul 300 pounds of rocks while going 90

>hey what are you doing this weekend?

that's why

There is no difference. The modern hilux is not the indestructible 50mpg diesel tank from the 80s.

AMA

Shit. What if I haul my motorcycle on the back of my truck?

I do and the pic in the op is pretty true I slay country sluts on the reg in my Mexican mobile

That's an acceptable use for a truck, but you don't need the Cuck Supreme level trim with a full size rebel flag flowing off the back.

What kills me is the retards DD 2500 extend cabs sitting so high up a Miata hide under them like a small fish under a whale. Get the fuck out of here with that shit as you can barely stay in your lane and can't make a right hand turn onto a street if a car in the oncoming traffic lane.

I do have a pickup, but its a Mexican mobile from 1991

This must be a troll pic

Does an old ass Chevy 1500 count?

>tfw useful truck for doing truck things when my MA60 won't cut it
Daddy's money brodozer faggots please go.

>short bed
>two rows of seating
Dude parking lots lmao

cruise control set why...?

>ext, not crewcab
>6.5ft bed. Short was 4ft.
I've driven a full crew longbed Dodge ram. Used to big ass trucks.

>80s/90s C/K quad cab longbed
Doesn't get longer. I hated servicing them at the quicklube I used to work for.

I got the Chevy a full fluid flush. Yhe pepboys prolly made bank on me, but i couldnt be bothered to do it myself. Thing has 200k, and I plan on running it into the ground. But no country chicks near me.

How do i get my ram to get that much lift without a lift kit?

Fuck yes that counts, that was before trucks blew up to retarded sizes. That's a fucking truck that serves it's purpose.

with a lift kit

The lift is part of why I fell in love with it but it's also a manual 4x4 with an extended cab plus it has a flowmaster catback and some kind of rich tune you can smell on the exhaust at idle. For $1725 with 130k miles I'll take some body rust and say thank you very much.

Where the hell is the fuel filter on an '89 Comanche?

in front of the gas tank

My first car was a 93 ranger.

I regret never using the 4x4 function.

But I technically have two.

- 2009 Ford Expedition (F150 frame and drivetrain-ish)
- 2015 Ford F450 (Tow vehicle only)

Are truck loving women as crazy as horse loving women?

I often see parallels between the two. I'm sure theyre good in the sack, but they seem like they'd devolve into crazy-bitch mode pretty quick.

most truck loving women are fat fucks

Nah I'm implying that it's a mallcrawler, ass fagit

>that tie down job

Im not a cuck who gets one for no reason

>mfw have both
>mfw each have their separate uses but both still pull ass

thats like 400lbs of wood across 6 feet, that thing isnt budging

>Are truck loving women as crazy as horse loving women?
Sometimes these are the same woman.

> I'm sure theyre good in the sack
Yes, yes they are. (The horse women, anyway)

>devolve into crazy-bitch mode pretty quick.
Depends. Some do, some don't. When you're riding / showing for competition you have to be at least somewhat centered, otherwise the horse will act out, dead broke or not.

live in country
>if you own a truck its for farm use and you have a shitty beat up car or a ford ranger on hand for traveling to places for groceries and you walk to the local bar if you dont live outside of town
now live in some gated community with frat boys who want to be original or special
>BRUH I GOT A LIFTED UP FORD JUST LIKE MY FAV COUNTRY MUSIC STAR
>I DRIVE YO TRUCK I LET ALL MY WINDOWS DOWN AND I TEAR UP ALL THE DIRT ROAD IN THIS TOWN
>BRUH I AM JUST LIKE THAT SONG
>I AM SO A FARMER IN A PAST LIFE MAN
>IM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A GUN BUT THE PAPER WORK IS HARD MAN YOU GOTA KNOW YOUR ADDRESS AND STUFF
>MY MOM WONT LEND ME MONEY FOR A BETTER LIFT KIT MAN ITS NOT FAIR
>MY DAD OWNS A DEALERSHIP MAN

Truck loving or horse loving women are your regular dumbass girl who wont actually do anything with their lives but watch tv and copy paste what they see into their own lives. You can play them like a fiddle all day everyday if you have watched the same show as them but once they become bored with it you bail because they dive into depression face first like a Japense pilot in Hawaii. Sex is alright but they want to pretend to be a "country girl" so put on a hat with no shirt and blue jeans to get them wet

>he thinks 20 mpg are good

But I do

murica

When are you planning to fix that rust?

autumn is best season

I get the feelies just looking at this picture. Hoodie, warm coffee/cocoa, going on walks in the woods with all the changing leaf colors and stiff, brisk fall breeze. Then coming back to the campsite to have a fire, with my truck parked nearby.

If there's anything I'll miss during this lifetime when I'm on my deathbed, it'll be that.

When and if it interferes with the function of the truck or when I get rear ended by this 65 year old dumbfuck that keeps tailgating me coming back into the city from this park that's just outside. I'll probably go to the emergency room with back pain too so he can buy me a winch front bumper. I have already been shopping for new back doors since the driver's one is frozen and the passenger one doesn't latch at the bottom since I knocked it open.

It was definitely a moment in time. I'm glad I had the Nikon with me, it wouldn't have been the same picture from a phone no matter how many instagram filters I tried applying.

That's a ratcheting strap it was tight as fuck. I need to repair it though I broke it trying to yank her best friend's boyfriend's bumper back out where she ran up into the cement base on a light post at Wendy's. Didn't have a log chain.

This is my area also.

It's worse when the gas/oil people are in town.

how often do you fuck her?

t.dicklet

I'm buying one soon

I needed something comfy, easy to get in and out of, and wouldn't agitate my butt and back problems. So I'm debating between a new Tacoma and Canyon.

Eventually once I'm better, I'd like to use it for hunting and camping.

r
a
n
g
e
r

Why wouldn't you drive this?

i do

I'm happy with my penis size and don't want to have sex with my cousin.

's in pieces, hoss.

>need to move something
>cucked into borrowing or renting a truck or attempting to ratchet it to your roof like some kind of fucking clown
Yeah nah I'm done with that faggotry.

What about a tiny quiet truck?

Just borrow a truck from a friend senpai

I do

Or you could not, and already have one. Borrowing is for the poor, a running truck costs $800.

gaysnotallowed.jpg

>he doesn't have a truck
>must be a cuck

Because i like sedans and Stationwagons

Because:
>my subaru wagon is plenty spacious for everything I might ever need to carry in it
>it gets much better fuel economy
>is actually fun to drive
>it can handle
>if i ever need to drive off road it's decent enough
>it's cheaper
>nobody asks me to help them move

I mean pick em ups are cool, but race pick em ups are cooler than any bro street truck in 9/10 cases.

>uninformed

This. If I was ever going to get a truck, I would have to go with a qt ranger. Big enough for light duty, small enough to maneuver in parking lots.

i do

Put it in my tight tailpipe papi

>2 doors
If anything it's a coupe

Because I drive an ute

poor fag detected

cuck nigger

>some kind of rich tune you can smell on the exhaust at idle
you know this isn't good for you, your engine, or the environment, right?

for god sakes man service your airbag you wouldn't want to die in the event of an accident would you?

I'll borrow because I have friends, thanks. I'm not going to park a pickup for $300 a month because some sanctimonious Veeky Forumstist thinks every man should own one.

>I'll probably go to the emergency room with back pain too so he can buy me a winch front bumper.
Hicks confirmed just as bad as niggers

its also light enough where you can zip around and drift a little.

>paying to park

Urban cuck detected.

>Loud cars

So what are your guy's thoughts on the Ford/Dodge/Chevy 90s pickups? I'm looking to get my first car and I want a truck. Trying to decide between an F150 and the 1500 Rams/CK.

Noisy, shaky, thirsty, unsafe, to name a few.

i do

same though. one day I'll have a Sambar

What is government mandated insurance?

Nice truck man, i own the orange one. Painted the 460 and valve covers for it today. What yours got in it? Looks like a 2wd

>he's actually serious

thats just rude

>maximum payload: 100kg (including a driver)

What if I haul shit on the back of my motorcycle?

Those are all shitty choices for trucks.

Either get a modern fat-ass ecoboost truck for maxinum compensation or get a small truck. Fat ass trucks and suvs from the 90's were like the truck dark ages, all absolute shit even the japanese ones.

Rangers aren't comfy at all, and I'm not waiting 2 years for them to come back to the US market.

If I were looking for a work truck and didn't have the medical problems I currently have, sure I'd buy a Ranger in a heartbeat. I just need something comfy, with a lot of modern comforts that might seem useless to most people.

get extended cab ranger