/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #573 - Comfy Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnlIWpZSPXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for fast

Eggman is the best character

who's the Goku Black of Sonic, /sthg/?

>jet think he slick

Well Black's origin and such is still unknown.
That being said, I'd say probably Metal Sonic. Maybe Mecha Sonic as he can also go super.

Scourge = Tullece = Nigger Goku
all of them are edgy shitty recolors

I miss the coat.

>Tullece
I don't know about Scourge or Black, but Turles was meant to show what Goku would've been like if he hadn't banged his head.

>Well Black's origin and such is still unknown.
They revealed that in the last episode.
Zamasu used the super dragon balls to create him after being inspired to by his previous fight with Goku.

The writers apparently forgot how time travel works in the Dragon Ball universe so he's a living time paradox.

The Sonic equivalent of him would be Mephiles.

>Zamasu used the super dragon balls to create him after being inspired to by his previous fight with Goku.
that's actually Whis' theory on what Immortal Zamasu did in the future

we still don't know how in the hell he made made Black

>The Sonic equivalent of him would be Mephiles.
this

I miss the hair

So they either forgot how time travel works or they decided to devote half an episode to bullshit exposition that won't matter later. Either one is still bad writing.

But this is a Sonic general, not a Dragon Ball general so whatever.

>They revealed that in the last episode.
what said.

>The Sonic equivalent of him would be Mephiles.
I was thinking Metal due to Whis' theory that Zamasu "created" Black..

This is a cute outfit.

This is a cute redesign.

/sthg/ - dragon ball /z/super/who the fuck cares about gt general
loving every minute I spend with you faggots in this place

Bald is beautiful, you disgusting little mutant

>gets rid of the punk rock aspect
>keeps the awful earrings
Her original design is better. She just needed a better set of threads and no earrings.

I agree on the earrings, but her clothes look pretty punkish to me.

no it's not

fucking
wrong pic

I bet you think this is cuter

Frayed jean shorts does not automatically mean punk. Stupid hair does not either. She was pretty spot on before with colors but her actual clothes were boring and didn't do much for her.
I was about to say, user.

Y'know I've been really enjoying the reboot and everything, but it just hit me how many great characters we've lost. That have now suddenly just gone. Resigned to the halls of fanart and being forgotten shortly after from here on in.

I was never particularly attached to a lot of the preboot characters but like I said it just really hit me, that they're gone forever now. It's kinda sad.

Like who, exactly? Not trolling, honest question. Pic not related.

What would you suggest then, Michelangelo

No clue, honestly. The way she was they didn't do anything to compliment her color scheme or anything but too much and it just comes off as too neon or overdesigned. She's in a weird spot.

I like it

I'm not him, but Mammoth Mogul was interesting, even if he was just supernatural KingPin.
Scourge was a cool idea turned pretty alright by Ian.
Say what you want about his premise or his LITERALLY Evil Sonic, but the Hedgehog battle is hype as fuck and he had some great moments.
Dr. Fini...finidti...Not Zachary was done pretty well, and it was nice for Knuckles to have someone who was an opposite.

Julian Robotnik going is very much for the best but I miss the fat glorious bastard. Eggman is best though.
Julie Su an actual shit but she was at least getting better.
HOPE, Maria in spirit and very much alive. Also slaps Snively in the face.

Great/greater characters are replacing them, but I miss what we lost. Can't be helped though, Captain Metal at least loopholed his way back.

I love the fact that Captain Metal is basically a pre reboot villain

>Metal has a crush on sonic who has a crush on blaze who Omega has a crush on.
Seems accurate.

metal has a crush on amy*

I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but honestly the idea that the game characters have families and people who care about them except Tails is more interesting than them all being a bunch of parent-less drifters, even if the execution was spotty.

Problem with that chart is you can't tell who has a crush on who.

there's a key in the upper left

No, I see that, but there's nothing to say that say, Tails has a crush on Wave, but Wave doesn't have a crush on Tails.

I'm not gonna say you have to see it like this, but I dunno. I tend to like Sonic as his own standalone thing. I just don't feel like he gains enough from having parents to justify it being necessary. I honestly think sonic's at its best the less complex or intricate it tries to be.

but it's the other way around

How can you tell? That's my problem with it.

because
>Tails having any sort of feelings that indicate love towards other people
>inb4 Fiona/Mina/Barby/Li Moon/Zooey/Cosmo
this is the mainline game Tails we are talking about

if captain metal had the same shit metal did, could he turn into shard again? I mean theoretically?

>mainline game Tails
>all images from comics

Also, who the hell are Barby and Li Moon?

>could he turn into shard again?
He could theoretically go through the same process of realising that there's more to life than killing shit or whatever, but he couldn't turn into shard again.

canon in boom

>Sal having a one night stand with Big
>robots being able to fuck

>Barby and Li Moon?
pic related koala who was 18yo pedophile after Tails dick in prereboot comics

Li Moon was some chinese fox who was friendly with Tails

>robots being able to fuck

>Naked all the time
>Bathing suits
????

>shoes on water
>Elias checking out his sister
>Tails scoring on two adult people
>Tails has abs
>this was made by one of the comic artists as a commission for Rick2Tails year 2000

oh and forgot
>Sonic's tail

>Sally with piercings

>>Elias checking out his sister
You mean
>Elias checking out Sonic

>implying he's not checking out both

Well, Captain Metal's shard as it were was blasted out of the sky, I'm not sure how the guy that fixed him did it but he doesn't seem to have the shard anymore. Surviving through timelines and being Prime born probably fucked up his personality to be that of a ruthless bastard, but I don't think he'll realise his mistakes, I think he's partially insane now.

Also he's an egg at the bottom of the sea at the moment, he only has his AI left from preboot.
I'm genuinely really interested to see what comes from him, if he still retains even a small bit of a memory from the old continuity.

Requesting sillhouetted one eye Metal un sillhouetted

How do robots fuck?

They plug in

ROBO-DICK

anyone have that gif of bunnie kissing ant?

Cheers, friend.

>*heavy breathing* and dis... eez a reeng *blank stare at the gold ring as though it's about to become his next tasty meal* eet looks like a faken donut! *falls over in chair*

>Sexual performance onto a man she isn't wed yet
Slut

YOU START ZE GAME
BY PUNCHING
THE FUCK
OUT OF MIDGETS
LEPRECHAUNS
LITTLE
EDDY MUENSTER LOOKING CUNTS

She is married. They were wed off-screen in an origin story.

Why would Bunnie marry such a beta male

Because he loved her and saw the good in her, robot parts and all, and helped her truly love herself for who she is.

>implying 'twan isn't alpha AF post-reboot
Sword-assisted spin jump muhfugga!

>Ant
>Being alpha

Yeah, right outta Sonic and the Black Knight.

Everyone knows the french are cunning linguists.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnlIWpZSPXU

>Knuckles
>Reading

It's kinda fugly.

A CUTE!

So, are there any characters you want to save team dark,amy and knuckles? Can Walter brainwash people like his sister can with those witchcarters? I feel bad for those guys, they exist soley so windy had henchmen and 100 percent of the time they're on panel they're just brainwashed mooks.

Is Chaos still in the Master Emerald?

Have him come out and fuck up Naugus

That'd be hilarious considering what Wally said about Chaos a few issues back but isn't Chaos zero pretty weak?

what did Wally say about Chaos again?

Doesn't matter cause Chaos is still keeping all the oceans from draining.
And I think if someone can do that, they're probably not all that weak.

Only one character in the comic canon is brave enough to banish Naugus again.

something about him being a fearsome god that wiped out the knuckles clan and his clan. Chaos coming for that Nagus booty again or Tikal showing up would probably trigger the shit out of Wally. Especially Tikal.

You know, Knuckles can save himself. If you look at the final page, just enough of his arm is free to punch the crystal and break it

I wonder if Knuckles doesn't get spooked having a slayed god and a dead ghost in there.

>doesn't think it's cute
>has it saved anyway

>Knuckles can save himself
How could he save himself when he couldn't even save Julie-su?

No he can't. his arm isn't free enough for him to move anything beyond his hand up and down. Also, based on the looks on their faces, they're completely frozen.

It's a shame he's not wearing his Fighting Gloves, then he'd be able to use his Maximum Heat Knuckles Attackā„¢ to save himself.

Knuckles is the designated power character when Mighty isn't around, so chances are he'll break free by flexing his muscles to prove that he's hard as nails (not like it's hard to tell) and can break crystal down whether it's solid or frail.

Knuckles may have become Jesus preboot but you can't stop reality rewriting itself.
I think there was a Penders comic that did just that, the one with OVA Sonic in it, that Knuckles stopped it all. Fuckin' Penders.

I think I read that one t'other day.
It happened while Sonic, Sally and co. were saving the Robians from Robotropolis.

He couldn't even save her before that, though.

He'd just ask them a question and they'd vanish in a second

>not having pictures of even the characters you don't like/give a shit about

I don't want any pictures of Chris Thorndyke plaguing my hard drive, thank you very much!

Still can't quite draw Sally right

>that fucking question
>every time

I hate it when this happens.

Face is fine, hair needs work

>have to suppress the urge to say "in your seat"