SEXUAL
SERVICES

xth for best boy + best girl

Lulu is best girl!

lolesports.com/en_US/articles/lol-esports-now-and-future

so is ur mum

Spellthief lux is best lux

>104k damage

Being in low elo mean getting to late game every time. Full build viktor is just crazy.

Star Guardian Janna!!!

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

>Championship skin & ward - From now, 25% of revenue from each year’s Championship skin and Championship Ward will be added to the Worlds prize pool. That means every purchase of Championship Zed will directly increase the prize pool for Worlds 2016. For context, had this been applied last year, it would have more than doubled the prize pool.
Challenger skin - Similarly, going forward, 25% of revenue from each year’s Challenger skin will be added to the MSI prize pool.
Team Championship skins - Beginning with the winning team from this year’s Worlds, we will be sharing 25% of the revenue earned on skin sales in the launch year of each set of Team Championship skins directly with the players who inspired them, as well as their team and league (because it takes a village to make a champion). In the spirit of celebrating past champions, we’ll also be sharing revenue from past Team Championship skins with the previous winners - players, teams and leagues (Fnatic, TPA, SKT, Samsung White and SKT again)
New (and improved) digital goods - Next year, we’ll be introducing new revenue sharing opportunities, such as team-branded in-game items and esports promotions, as well as improving revenue sharing on summoner icons (World icons increasing from 20-30% and regional league increasing as determined by each league). We believe the potential for revenue is extremely strong for committed teams building strong brands - but given that these are new and untested products and we’re looking to address an immediate gap in team revenue, in 2017 each league will set aside a guaranteed minimum to each of its teams as it determines appropriate based on regional needs. For example, the EU LCS will have a minimum revenue amount of €100,000 per team for the full season, of which 50% will go to players as supplemental income on top of their existing salaries

Evelynn edition is best edition!

annie

We dota now

Okay champs

Blueberries are love

degenerate waifuautism cuckfags

yes, im talking to (you)

Xth for dyrus

>evelyn, sona, lulu, cass, ezreal lux ship, lux, janna, katarina, and annie posts all within first 15 replies
Guys...
Jinx is the answer

I wanna cuddle and protect lulu.

Sona is a Goddess and should be made queen of Runeterra!

Cass has probably sucked more cock than all other champions combined

facing vayne top as yorick

what should I do

assume i have no jungler since this is gold

>League gets a lamia
>She's fucking shit

Why.

What the shit do you build on tristana?

You don't shitpick yorick

wtf i love riot now

>not pay respect to koggles edition

And on that day, his winrate dropped ten points ;_;

I guess I'll add to the shitposting

im 7-3 with him in gold 2

>still playing melee tops

Nice line up, though Gangplank is weaker than Poppy.

help me pick a 6.3k champ out of these + velkoz and zac

HeyGuys wondering if you can help me out here, looking for a clip of a korean audience member (OGN)? I think watching a play as he's eating food and his mouth is open

What roles do you play

IE, Runaans, RF/Stattik, BT, LW item, sell boots for Reaver, and a ring of engagement.

Kindred should be good.

did EUW server dieded?

my favourite role is fill

quite possibly

2 afks in one gmae
then 1 before that and another before that

although thats my normal ranked experience tbqh

Yeah, down for me as well.

>Sold my WoW private server account for $150 to buy RP
No regrets

>half revert a champion
>riot drones suck their dick because "wow a game company had the honesty to admit they made a mistake"
>while kogmaw flounders around without any viable builds because they were too lazy to do any followup balancing

Fuck this piece of shit company.

I climbed all the way to p3 with Poppy only pretty much, then Riot nerfed her ranges and auto reset and I just couldn't feel comfortable playing her. I'm glad Riven is meta and I can play freelo Poppy again though.

cuddling,handholding and breeding

Bork into IE works wonders.
Then any of the zeal upgrades, Reaver and GA/last whisper item

>breeding
>riven

not sure how to tell you this user...

WAIT
FOR
KOREA
or figure out yourself in sandbox mode

If you main support the most:
braum/bard. Braum more reliable in lower elo, bard good in higher elo.
If you main adc:
jhin if high elo, jinx if low elo. both aren't really good picks if you're low elo though, they don't have an escape and pretty dependent on your support early. Just play MF or ashe if you're low elo.
if you play mid:
choose out of ekko and taliyah. Azir is in a bad place right now, and aurelion sol has a high skill requirement. velkoz is pretty good if you can hit skillshots but also dependent on a good team (usually for mid-high elo) as you require a team to lock down theirs for a good ult shred
if you play top:
these champs aren't that great. ekko and illaoi can be good.
if you play jungle:
learn rengar if plat or under to try solo carry. try learn zac or reksai, they are far better, but will have the most payoff in high elo for their team utility as opposed to rengars solo carry potential.

>handholding
lewd!

are all LoL champions based on gen 1 Digimon?

I'm becoming a one-trick pony, and fast.

Muh masteries.

>people paying $150 USD for an account on a private server
huh. I thought private servers were dead. Also, don't buy any legendary skins yet. Wait until they have the snowball event.

I don't even remember digimon being that edgy holy shit.

yup, you figured it all out.

Can Riot just stop and straight up remove Minion collision please?

i wanna POUND this dragonpoosi until she is sore

I think all artistic works are in fact based on the original digimon

Im about to create the strongest all lolg players ranked 5s team this season

What should it be named

>mad because freelo got nerfed
Based riot

>Jhin
>Ekko
>Rengar
>Quinn
>Jinx
>I would say Aurelion out of bias, but he's hit or miss with a lot of people. More miss.

Bard is overtuned

>sandbox mode
Did anyone save that dev post of Riot making a bunch of excuses for why we don't have replays and sandbox?

If someone told me their ign, and by the time I got home I had mixed part of it up and forgot one of the words, is there a way to search a list of ign's that contain the first word that I do remember?

tell me what user? that she is fertile?

What hope is there for these champs?

They had fucking android dinosaurs firing god damn missiles and devils that would mind control others to slaughter entire villages. It was pretty edgy.

he gave you a straight answer then couldnt deal with your autism anymore

>fields of justice
>the rift
but those things dont even exist

I've tried a few builds. Everything feels like shit. Because they didn't revert the stupid ult changes (or at least the mana stacking portion), the triforce build of yore is shit. His W now does huge on hit >magic< damage which was nice when you could itemize Wit's End. You can build regular adc but there's literally 0 point since jinx does literally everything he does right now but better

He's a mess, man. New Kog was hyper cancer but this wasn't the way to fix him

That's an indirect buff to point and click abilities.
Also, I'm not sure if the game engine is capable of that.

Please update this piece of shit image to not include shit like tristana who's hovering around 50% winrate

>Want to build Meta golem but remember FoN is gone
Is this game even worth playing any more?

>Ryze
>Shen
>In the can

I'm also willing to bet someone will perform as Trist at worlds.

Needs Zed now tbqhfam

Azir should find players that know how to farm into the lategame and he is fine.
Ryze and corki are really good atm.

Kalista, Shen and Morde should all stay in the trash fuck them

Is there a single decent summoner stats website?

no
even the best meme video makers have called the game shit and have moved on whilist the riotdrones beg them for more videos

cho'gath legendary skin inspo

How does it feel knowing that this guy goes on his lunch break and laughs with his buddies about this autismo sending support tickets over Shyvana and riven's fertility?

>Mordekaiser
>Ryze
>Nocturne
I don't think you know what trash means.

>summoners don't exist
>the league was retconned
Does that mean that Lee Sin is not plagued by his guilt from having fucked up a summoning ritual and killing a kid? And Jax? The fuck. I still don't know what they were thinking.

How do you carry shitters like these 3? You play the DYR and peel the shit out this jhin. Plat is such a shithole, holy shit.

Also, I want graves nerfs. The E nerf is not enough for this fucking bastard champ

Cancer
Based
Breddi gud, I Jhin Only when I get ADC
>Renek 7 mastery
fuck you

>Cass
>shit
You must have something on your eyes

Riot and consistency are mutually exclusive

pvplive.net/c/riot-esports-future-includes-crowdfunding-and-part
>after years of crying about the compendium was "begging" money from the playerbase Riot is going to implement it themselves

Either LoL is in worse freefall than imagined or they were correctly full of shit this whole time.

Reminder that dota 2 is the REAL PBE.

Nigga where the fuck is your triforce

>a Riot representative tells Polygon the company is not interested in maintaining a large annual prize pool by "begging" its community for an aspect of the game that it has taken responsibility for

Its a great feel when I see people laughing and smiling.

I'm new, is Taliyah good? She's cute and I'm a sucker for earth control

Jax is essentially the same thing, only without mention of league

>corki is really good atm
Loving
Every
Laufh

How good or bad would Ivern be in Twister Treeline?