>Current Games
-Spiral Knights
spiralknights.com/
-LaTale
latale.ogplanet.com/en/main.og
-Aura Kingdom
aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
-Dragon Nest
dragonnest.nexon.net (soon to be moved to dragonnest.com)
-Elsword Online
elsword.koggames.com/
-FlyFF
en.flyff.webzen.com/landing1/
-Mabinogi
mabinogi.nexon.net/
-Onigiri
onigiri.cyberstep.com/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.com/
-Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

>Pastebins
-Elsword:
pastebin.com/EyYCpkP3
-Wakfu:
pastebin.com/0asSjsrX
- Dragon Nest
FAQ: pastebin.com/f7f32Yng
Resources: pastebin.com/LAYKcdia
-Spiral Knights
wiki.spiralknights.com/Main_Page
>Guild List
Elsword: NoFunAllowed, on both NA and Void servers. Just mention the general when applying.
Twin Saga: FishingRealm on private server. Ask for invite in the general.
LaTale: NoFunAllowed have to post IGN in thread to get added.

>Private servers worth mentioning
-Aura Kingdom:
aurakingdom.to/
-Elsword:
voidels.to/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.to/index.php

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime

>AMMOG non-english servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11171226
pastebin.com/iYdSau5R
pastebin.com/sUKy5yn3
pastebin.com/nxKkwXHD
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides
pastebin.com/wUyTFjCD
youtube.com/watch?v=zyUGoN_P5uo
youtube.com/watch?v=TOKZF5D315Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for LaTale the best.

2nd for ded general

Always ded. But it's a zombie so can't kill it.

It's been a week
I haven't seen a single formula drop
I'm about to quit this fucking game. Fuck TS

Is Dragon Nest dying?

It's moving to a better host. So a lot of people are not playing I guess. Think the move is happening on the 28th

What does that mean for the region lock?

>all these games
general still dies
just let it die
after all it seems worthless anyway

Tell me what MMO to play.

I'm thinking of going back to Archeage. I miss climbing giant mountains and soaring around on my glider.

Why? Does it hurt you knowing people want to play dead games or something?
No idea going to have to go to the new site and see.

>Why? Does it hurt you knowing people want to play dead games or something?
nope
however all these generals are full of bump posts and lewd posting, why bother then?

Last thread had close to zero lewd posting and it's a thread about dead games no shit it's going be bumped from time to time. If you don't like it just hide the thread.

Anyone here that plays Elsword can you tell me the fastest way to get to level from 80 to 99.

Revelation Online when it's out. It had its own general, but it was made too early. It'll be a bit before it's made again.

This was the OP. It has a lot of good information.

>Class poll!
strawpoll.me/11171226

>Features
pastebin.com/iYdSau5R

>Classes
pastebin.com/sUKy5yn3

>Can I play now?
You can if you download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. The first English CB doesn't start until some time in October.

>How do I play the Chinese version?
pastebin.com/nxKkwXHD

CN guild: Cake
Drop your name in the thread if you need an invite, or go to the guild NPC and search for "Cake" in the second tab to send an application.

>Guides
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides

>Character presets for the incompetent
pastebin.com/wUyTFjCD

>Is this game going to be P2W?
My.com listened to the community and removed the items that would have made the English Founder's Packs P2W, but we still haven't seen the cash shop.

>release samurai
>don't include core mechanic of the class
it's like if you released memecannon without the magic bar mechanic
sasuga desu ne Aura

Make a new thread you lazy shit.

I can't play Archeage after Trion fucked it up so badly. I was tempted to ry Mortal Online again but it seems like it's still buggy and extremely unpolished. I just want a good sandbox MMO that doesn't have cancerous RNG or P2W.

No. It'll die again, because it's too soon. At least wait until they announce the actual date for the first CB.

Man the only real sandbox game I recall playing was mabinogi. It's like the only game that I played were you don't have to do any combat to level up and you can just be a cook or just going around and looking for stuff to get exp.

>get a promo set
>socket it with exp stones
>if you can get your hands on one get an exp medal
>spam SDs
elysion stops giving decent exp after 90, also SDs are faster.

Mortal Online also has the right idea but it's incredibly unpolished. It tried to be like a 3d UO and didn't pull it off.

You can re-get promo sets? Also the hell is exp stones now?

but double rates everything, this server is better fampai! we promise so buy our AP with your neetbux :^,^^^)

Buy them?

double of 0 is still 0

If youre on NA, 7 day promo sets drop from IBs and can be found on board, exp stones are one of the new SD magic stones.

I miss the old stones just crit and hp stuff like that.

i wish this game was more like EE than AK.

EE had a lot convenient shit like being able to know what the fuck do the boss skills do, it had a break bar where you deplete it with certain kind of damage and had classes based drops where you'd be guaranteed atleast a 60% drop chance with both mechanics.

Trials were actually fun, overall i think ee was so much better and polished, whereas TS seems so lacking comparing both games at around 2-3 years of their life cycle. also these fucking gear formulas have insane prices.

The P2W shit really doesn't bother me. I wasn't playing to win anyway. There were a few things that really bothered me about AA, though:

>Ships are basically just water mounts.
Once I get over the novelty of being able to drive and kill other people's boats, they stopped feeling like a tangible part of the world, since you can just stick them in your pocket when you don't need them.

>Plots are needy babies
Since houses disappear if you don't pay rent, I felt forced to keep logging in to keep my house. When I forgot and it got demolished, it was like one of my characters had been deleted.

page 999999

and here i was waiting for it to die

Can't kill what's already dead. Said before it's a zombie.

i don't feel safe without you, user.

So along as I make the thread you will be here forever?

that's a nice duck

The new website still says it's open only to United States, Canada and Australia. How tight the IP block will be, who knows.

If you have trouble you can check the pasta to find other servers.

Know if anyone from the old guild still plays it? I'm try it out again as I wait for RevOnline.

I managed the guild in sea, shut it down recently because everyone was labeled as "last played over 90 days" so I gave up. Moved my character to an active guild with my friends.

Not sure of the fate of the other guilds.

What are you running, solo?

Guess I'm try to start a guild up on the NA sever and maybe get pass level 50

Well I'm be gone until tomorrow. Try to keep the zombie alive until then.

What's the status of Dofus? I see someone claimed to make a /v/ thread in last thread, but didn't link it here.
I can try shilling it myself tomorrow, did that few years ago for regular Dofus and pulled in like 30-40 people, few of which played it before.

>like animu mmo
>cannot stand the grind
I'm too old for this i guess. Maybe if i was 10 years younger i'd enjoy this shit but fuck repeating shit over and over.

I never enjoyed grinding, I just try to have fun at every level

edited the DN resources pasta, now we have boss stats, some more guides and shit

ded
we need an MMO to jump into

Mabinogi

ded

Beta for Revelation when?

Don't die, little thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=zyUGoN_P5uo

what game is that? Revelation?

Yes. It's one of the free accessories.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOKZF5D315Q

Sup /mmog/

Getting back into the mmo game and I'm wondering where Veeky Forums's general mmorpg discussion happens if it's not here.

Just looking for something in beta or recently released to play.

bump

It's here, all mmos without general go here but at least state your game before making a question otherwise nobody knows what to say

>It's here
Cool

>at least state your game before making a question
Well I'm pretty sure I said I was "looking for something in beta or recently released to play" which kind of implies I don't have a game to state.

I haven't found anything myself so I thought I'd ask if there's something building hype in the MMO general threads.

Only Revelation it seems. Personally I don't feel interested in it.

Revelation and that's about it.

Dragon Nest NA is gonna get taken away from Nexon NA and be managed by the developers so that's something to be happy about

Just read up on it.

I played a lot of TERA so I'm kind of happy the control schemes are similar.
Kind of bothered that they don't seem to have a Assassin role class.

people was hyped for Bless Online until it was announced that Aeria games got the distribution rights

>Aeria games

I'm probably going to regret asking but why's their rep so bad?

people complain they can't complete and quit the games in 2-3 weeks

They are known to run their games carelessly and turn them into P2W. They don't actually try to improve or promote their games when they start to lose players, just shut them down and get another obscure MMO with some gimmick to replace it. They open and close games at a suprisingly fast rate.

Doesn't sound too different from other awful game distributors like Nexon but trust me, it's them but worse.

They used to have Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine and almost kill it.

They're working on a new class that a lot of people think is going to be an assassin class.

What the fuck? That's the Dragon Nest chest model. I can see from here that it's the same texture and poly count

Could it be a stock model? But I have never seen them in other games.

>Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine
I stopped playing and jumped ship to Pandora Saga when things started going downhill. At least I know who I should be blaming now.

Signed up for the beta que
Why does their FAQ read like machine code?

forgot my picture because I'm an idiot

looks like "we want the Blade & Soul audience" type of game

page 8,9999999999999999999999999999999e+32

thanks bro

Don't we all love edging on page 9~10?

>Revelation online making it's own general
>1 reply

just come here

>Mortal Online

is that the game with the benis

R1 Windmill, and under level 100 too.
God, that was annoying.

What skill or talent should go for next? I was thinking of getting Potion Making and Herbalism but I recently got Enduring Melody and Meditation so I passively heal which helps a shit ton on potion cost.

>talent
Cooking? 1) You will get ingredient hunting which means additional point in any creature's drop table in rare foods or leather 2) Catering is hard to get amazing support skill 3) Feeding glutton monkeys is profitable 4) tough guys of cooking dungeon to train things on while advancing cooking as well
>skill
One-handed sword+guard cylinder action for shield mastery title (10 defense 10 protection) and hydra transmutation skill availability all at once.
Or go have fun. Daily jousting tournament? Maybe something is interesting for you in the reward shop.

What's your opinion on Lightning bolt? I liked it in the RP dungeon where I was able to chain cast 5 and clear a room quickly.

Is it heavily dependent on chain casting? I really don't want to train it and find out it's fucking shit.

I'm new as shit honestly. Just saying, the most of mobs are belonging to a certain element, thus vulnerable to one and resistant to another. This means basically you are training lightning bolt just for rats and bats. You will eventually have 8+ Saga rewards who clear them just as good (is it a spoiler?)

Maybe lullaby + song will be perfect help. No need for instrument in hands.

Yup. Training Song is a bitch though since I'm poor as fuck.

>Elsword is dying
But why?
I don't get this meme.

>they STILL RUN LUA AS THE MAIN CODE OF THE GAME

There's nothing wrong with LUA.

Good job mate I'm put it in the next OP if I make it.
LaTale.
Good job leveling WM to rank 1 now go have some fun. just level up anything you find enjoyable. Its what I like about Mabiogi is that you can do ANYTHING and still have fun.
Tell me what set I should get for PVE TT

Always Velder.

emo faggot: the game

Seem like Dragonic-Fear is thebest for being is Awakening all the time as a TT

Yeah no. Crit is almost useless after Maximize.

Go for Velder, the 4/5 effect gives Additional damage and a nice 2% boost on every stat.
>muh crit
>muh awakening
>I'm only useful the first 10 seconds of the awakening

Ya that is kind of hella dumb that it only lasts for a few seconds but I mainly want it for the added on awakening it gives. maybe I should get more time.

Guessing more people will come for Transcendence and stuff.

Shit despawns very quickly in Mabi.

what ya fighting?

The first dungeon for Final Hit. There's like 5+ mobs per room and by the time I finish the items are already despawning.

Trying to DL Revelations to try out the system bit the CN account registration has a type of Captcha I've never seen before and can't figure out?

Anyone familiar with this?

Man i have not did FH in so many years but ya places like that despawn super fast for some reason.

Wait, you don't know what puzzle is?

The captcha image doesn't lock when you press the button and it disappears when you moved the mouse off.

Nevermind, I got it. It's a fucking glitchy sliding bar.