Dueling Network General /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2311
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● DN is dead

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)
●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.
● Read the cards you fuck.
● Praise Blaster ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn6l88JQlME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this deck is good
>but it never/barely topped
? ? ?

>even if the deck can beat 90% of other decks, it's shit because it can't beat the top 10%

So how good is the Synchro structure deck in terms of getting the bare building blocks of synchro summoning? I might pick up 2, three of there's enough essentials.

Question.
If Dora mind-controlled with Big-eye use it's effect on itself, will it return to the owner's control?

>it's good because it can win against other shit decks
Just because you got 30 point on an exam and it's higher than your friend's 20 point doesn't mean your score is high, don't be retarded.

pubstomping != skill

potato farming equipment != good weapons

>Konami seems to be afraid to print good generic cards these days
This frustrates to no end.

Anyone have this picture but for last format?
Or the one with honorable mention and "rogue" deck that only use picture?

No. Once it's been affected and change control, it's just there. It'd be different for a continuous effect like Snatch Steal.

>Powerful cards
>Fun to play
>Great art and lore behind it
>Will never ever get hit by the banlist, will probably be limited at best and it still performs well in the OCG where it is

Is Dante and Pals the best investment you can make?

>tfw someone calls you a coward for playing Igknights.

I should have turned off the mute opponent setting a long time ago. This shit's hilarious.

What is the best way to use this

>it still performs well in the OCG

Not at all.

>mfw someone called me sacking because I veiler'd his monster and he drew 3 TwiTwi

It literally still tops

>tfw permanently muted opponent and spectators because you've been bullied on DN before

Just like Mermail.
I mean, it's not as bad as mermail. Still rogue, yeah, but I won't consider it as performing well.

Bully those niggas right back. Best feelkng in the world is when someone hits me with an "lol" whe n misplay so I hit them back with the lol when they're about to lose.

Ignknight, copy it with Cxyz Barian Hope and sack all day. Then get Kaiju'd.

>There are people out there who want to ban all kaijus
I love these things so much.

Why doesn't anyone use fiendish rhino warrior in PKBA? It was one of the very best cards in pure BA. I'm not familiar enough with the phantom knights yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn6l88JQlME

why is lithium so bad

I don't understand why we don't call the threads Yugioh general when dueling network is gone and it was never a thread about just dn since the move from /v/

>Reborn
Yeah, it's shit.

I don't understand why there are still people who care so much about the name of a general.

I find it's misleading since it has nothing to do with the contents of it I am not going to care if it stays this way but you seem to care more about it than me if you are going to be bitchy for no reason.

because if it was called yugioh general it would go on Veeky Forums

still doesn't explain why it is called dueling network if there is no dueling network in here by your logic it should be called yugioh pro general if anything but whatever no one has been able to explain why it is called dng so I'll just assume it's out of habit with no real thought put in by the people who make the threads.

Because name doesn't matter, only people bothered by it are autistic.

we really gain nothing from a name change, all it would do is screw up the one guy out there who probably types /dng/ or dueling in the search bar and piss off some of the old heads, which of course isnt a big deal but neither is the name change so no need to change for nothing.

How often do you guys misplay in a match?

All the fucking time.

All day every day.

4-mat Rhongo can't be Kaiju'd ;)

I misplay more than I play.

>the only out to that fucker is chaining strike or cute loli in response to its activation in main phase 1
Now that's a real god card

Literally always
>Normal summon a Union then activate Union Hangar
>Activate Swords of Concealing Light, then Shaddoll Fusion
>chaining Maxx "C" to Mask Change
>Pot of Desires before searching
Just to name a few.

Actual kek.

Are ayyyliens petdeck tier with the new quickplay?

They can make some heavy floodgates. Azatoth Ayliens are also really fun.

It was fun to play at locals again, winning against Monarchs just using Jizukiru and Lord the Red. But Kaijus can't do nothing against Metalfoes.

It's only one card, so it's still pretty rough, but having access to 6 Fiendish chains now helps too.

Less than I do in testing, surprisingly.

user please

>set one monster
>share the pain

;)

/dng/ what is the strongest control deck right now

the turbofaggotry meta is boring and I want to play something slower

PKBA ft 3 Anti-Spell Fragrance and Strike.

Are projecting my man? I never said anything against Kaiju.

Crystal Wing Majespecter Blue-Eyes ABC Psy-Frame Omega Frog MetalFoe Mask Change HEROs

this is for the barian hope version.
chain to barian hope when he tries to copy rhongo.
outing actual rhongo is just a matter of hoping you have enough big guys to stall for time until he detaches enough for you to kill him.

He made the video before Chaos Giant was added. It's not like him to forger Devil's burn effect, though.

Give me a decklist to back your meme, friend.

Never said you did.

>tfw opponent not being overly cautious made you comeback from this field.

Why the fuck aren't you playing all the members of Dante's wild ride?

Kaijus are balanced and stop indestructible monsters, they will be never banned.

Kaijus were needed in the competitive play but they nuke almost all of the petdecks. The competitive play is all that matters anyway but I can see where they are coming from.

>tfw my patented Treatoad Turbo™ build has been cucked by Heroes ft Tin Goldfish
All I really need to get is 3x Shadow Mist. Anyone got an example list, just so I don't forget anything obvious?

No it's pretty standard. I guess differences depend on your trap hole choices. I would run summoner monk too i guess but most builds do, that's it i suppose. Pretty hard to fuck up heros ft frog squad but i wouldn't put it past some people

How do you guys feel about Anti-meta decks?

They're pretty cool but they don't work like they used to.

Still watching Arc-V for the first time. Just got past the Shun/Sora duel, and Shun is much less interesting than you guys led me to believe. He reminds me extremely hard of Crow, including the dumb bird fetish.

Boring.
Playing one deck for the sole purpose of countering another deck is boring.
There is no purpose.
No love.

I'll just have to throw it together when I'm home and order some Mist.

Shun is only interesting in the manga. And at the time you have to understand that rise falcon OTKing 3 characters was actually intimidating.

fills me with fear. Also earth or wind is barrier is the better choice in the current meta famalam, water just means toad is free to pass , light and dark almost always meta and fire has metafoe

How do you summon Beatrice?

>ritual beast player sets 5 with 4 tamers/beasts out
>fortress + hound into Chaos Giant

>Tag out all tamers
>I repeat, tag out all tamers

Does Fortress actually protect Chaos Giant? Shouldn't it be unaffected?

No, But it stops them from preventing the fusion.

We had a bit of a debate about it the other day, and we came to the conclusion that Fortress' wording made it an effect on Giant himself, not something that specifically blocked the opponent. Thus, Giant is immune to Fortress' effect(s).

ghost reaper

The discord has like 4 people

One of which is a shy trip from here.

>Shun is only interesting in the manga
What? In the manga he's even more one dimensional than in the show.

In the end it will be up to official ruling comes out. This thread think it doesn't protect Giant put others have reached the opposite conclusion.

post list?

AWAKEN MY MASSSSSTERS

I went on every board today and looked up "yugioh" in the catalog, how did I miss that?

What's next, gonna make a thread on /a/ and /diy/? Maybe some Veeky Forums for that Antique Gear name milking?

There's always a yugioh thread on /a/

So is PKBA gonna fall into irrelevancy once ABC hits the TCG?

It's an Arc-V discussion thread, not a Yu-Gi-Oh General feat Ancient Gear.

Much like every format since THSF, though 1 or 2 decks may be objectively better than it BA will still get it's tops.

TCG Donte is in better shape than OCG and OCG Donte still exists in the meta. Do the math.

Are you proud of yourself user?

Not at all.

Tier 2 or Rogue at worst.

>be shit at siding
>post here for advice
>get shit advice
>one user gives 4 paras of how and what to side in/out
>use his advice to literally win every mirror match

I love you user

Who /cyber angels/ here?

Who /devilish/ here?

>abc mirror