>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/3pWsZWiT

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Advanced_Construction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for waifus

nth for shiggy was bae
when is shiggy coming back

I saw Patrick aa a detective about a week ago

hopefully never

what the shit

It really isn't. I wasn't there so it's not like I can rate it but basically if you bait them into moving faster than they think while trying to shoot you they go down like bitches to a soap then you just baton them until their armor fails. You can try to flashbang but flashbangs in more than 1v1 generally end poorly unless you're expereinced.

>let me try out these brand new nightmare goggles while i view user's .gif
>it looks the same

>tfw hate medbay
>tfw can't stop playing medbay because otherwise retards will overrun it

how do I get away from medbay
i don't want to be a doctor no more

That's the case with every department

Remember that everyone is retarded but you

deadmin celt 2016

He's quitting on new years.

Teach. Teach like you've never taught before

If everyone is retarded but you what does that say?

probably that i'm either a stuck up prick, or not helping other people learn the job enough

i just wish people would actually be willing to learn and do better, half the time it seems like they picked the job just for the clothes and the access, and the other half of the time they're just plain unwilling to listen to anyone

Fucking retard

Try it. It's fun and nobody expects much of you. Do your best and you'll be better than 99% of the people who play detective.

It's Sec with no responsibilities at all.

Probably cause you're a stuck up prick about it which makes them not want to have anything to do with you

the thing about medbay is that most people who think they do everything right are doing it so sucking stupidly and they think everyone else should do the same

maybe it's me who's the retard

>the thing about this game is that most people who think they do everything right are doing it so fucking stupidly and they think everyone else should do the same
FTFY

Anyone who plays colonial marines, tell me about it. I'm reading up on it and it seems enjoyable.

It's not enjoyable

c

How do I play Trader?

Steal shit, make shit, you have literally no responsibilities and while you can't murder or destroy the station, anything else is fair game

>while you can't murder or destroy the station
I see you've never met a trader and their pocket admin defending his yiffing buddy.

For a certain value of "destroy" that includes bombing. You can still raid shit.

>their pocket admin

>you will never have Niggly in your pocket
Why fucking live

>PunishedChiot
Wasn't this faggot permabanned three times already?

How do you build an autolathe, I tried checking the wiki but it just redirected to something else

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Advanced_Construction

same as all the machines

BAN ELIM!

No!

BANE LIM!

BAN LIMBS

is that seriously Elim's real picture?

BAN LIMEYS!
except my waifu

BAN SOLARIAS

Only if you make a thread with even more memes than the last one

BAN MILES kilometres are superior

>kilometres are superior

Fucking fight me.

>hurf durf 5280 arbitrary units

HEADMINERAL ELIM

BAN IRELAND

>hurf durf I need all my units to add to 100

git gud

Ban everyone from Australia when

Metric is arbitrary too.

The point of metric is that their units were originally defined in readily observable ways.
The whole point is that, using just the definitions, anyone could accurately obtain measurements for the units.
The definitions have been revised to "increase accuracy at high precision". Still independtly measurable, but not nearly as easily.

With other systems, initially obtaining measurements for the units requires finding someone else who already has them.

>I've only been playing a few months
>Whenever I see people out done by greyshirts and clowns I have to think hard about life.

you need to think hard about the game you're playing, jesus christ you know the reason people take those roles is to practice and refine their robustness right?

fuck there's so many new kids here that act like they know shit but they are actually mentally deficient memers.

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE AI SAID THERE WAS A LING ON THE STATION WHY CANT I JUST NON-ANTAG MURDERBONE EVERYONE UNTIL I GET THE RIGHT ONE!!!!!111

I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KILL THE CAPTAIN BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID THE WORD LING!!!!!!!!!111111111111

FUCKING BAN THE CAPTAIN HE STUNNED ME RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reeeee and whatnot

Your only mistake was not being an admin

r unok

>implying it makes any difference
sawbones is an admin, remember that

Remove extended only faggot shitters find that gay fucking game mode fun

How about you fuck off to Hippie? There's more to this game than 'lmao muh validz xDD'.

>removing the round type that weeds out the cancerous TTT players

maybe if vg learned RP 101 we could have sane crew transfers instead of randum lol explosions at 6 hours and 42 minutes of extended

>wanting to remove even more players

Fuck off Smithyman

>wanting TTT players to stay

Fuck off back to Hippie you retarded cunt.

No way, team timetrial is the best aspect of 2d spess

daily reminder that ss13 was always ttt in space until autistic roleplay erp fags found the game

I agree, it used to be pretty shit.

hi erp scum

I'm glad I could find my waifu now

>wasted your post
Don't you feel silly now?

And?
Things change. Get over yourself. Adjust, leave for """""Greener""""" pastures, or shut up and deal with it.

Make mini medbay as cargo tech
Make better medbay in science
Make holy medbay in chapel as MD chaplain
Order a medical/blood crate and open a ghetto medbay assistant

>67 online
what happend during last 2 months

hippie and TG invaded
Veeky Forums is dead
the waifus have had their way with the corpse, and now TG and Hippie are chowing down on the putrifying remains adding to the decomp stage

purge when

FREE FOR ALL BRO
KILL THEM ALL BEFORE YOU GET BANNED THEN MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AND REPEAT

purge is the problem you fuckwit

Tomorrow actually

that round was amazing, all of it. thanks nick

Round was maximum comf

>Less that 50 online
>Wahh the serb is dying
>More than 50 online
>Wahh we are being raided

>Only time for 1 or 2 rounds per day
>Dice land on 4 hour extended
But the away mission was fun

shut the fuck up reica/whorena/any other waifu slut

The purge is the reason we have to deal with this problem you retard.

If we stopped with the ebin purge memes, hippie and TG would fuck off back to their cancer shitholes. The ones who stayed would out themselves as cancer eventually and get perma'd as all hippie/TG migrants do.

>implying the waifus aren't looking forward to getting raped
why do you think some of them came back

This. the purge basically summoned all the worst people from all the other serbs. Between the last one and the announcement of this one the thread quality really died. We need to build a wall to keep them out.

Wish I could have taken a picture of my vine cookie farm in abandoned office before the CE set the place on fire by "accidently" welding his newly placed plasma doors.

Nothing much, zas got turned into the monster it was meant to be, some situational things got added, like sec hand scooter thingies mall cops use but keys are with the warden, pistols arebbring ported soon I hope, other than that, I guess we just got more popular I suppose.

Me and a guy also worked on making a interesting lil set into the game, hoping itl be ported. Probly won't, but dappertide would be a hilarious consequence of its addition.

I've never been a more confused detective.
>shenanigans with borg
>everyone is labelled a vampire at least once
>we have like two officers
>the evidence didn't add up
>the man I interrogated was a tough guy, didn't tell me who he worked for

I can see why they work in pairs.

Whoever was playing sec last round, never play it again please

>purge day + panic bunker
FUND IT.

How do you move corpses up and down ladders, and does that trick work for gas canisters?

I tried to set up a mini medbay in that pyramid but I couldn't bring down gas for the cryo tank.

t. Emilia

>mfw when watching you wabble around all confused for the entire round from inside your head
You had a steady stream of hyperzine in you at all times, and I pumped you with pain killers and meds whenever you were at any risk of injury. You also appear pretty new to game. Take your time and I just taking a lower impact role so you have more time to figure out alternatives to common actions.

>When one guy is salty and dead chat and whines for an hour.

No, you misunderstand. No more purge day, ever, because it's a retarded idea which only persists because of shit tier Hippie and TG migrants who can't live without no-rules anarchy, these are not the kind of people we want populating the server.

This makes sense now.

>when one guy is an autist and gets into a screaming match with another autist for an hour in deadchat

He's not a clever man.

I've been playing infrequently for two or three months. My total playtime's probably fairly low.

I usually play chemist or paramedic, but I thought playing security would help me learn a lot quicker.

>When one autist triggers and autism shitfest in deadchat

>When 4 people are telling one guy he's just mad and should go do something else for an hour but he stays and keeps complaining