/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Pacman Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8K8iFnNJISc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm gay

when

never

early xth for best character in /gtag/ and best car in GTA

Hope they add bdsm gear so we can go maximum faggot in these biker gangs

why is the savage so great lads, considering getting one for myself

then why aren't you posting me since I obviously have superior character to anyone else :^)

I wanted to buy the armored shafter like it says in the pastebin but it's not available in Legendarymotorsport.net

Is it mission locked or something?

It's an option when buying the normal V12 Schafter. Same with the Armored Cognoscenti, XLS, and Baller.

What's worse, banshee 900r with bolt on fenders hood without matching bumper, or sultan RS with rally lamps and no other rally car parts?

>dominatrix suit

yes please.

the latter solely because it's a sultan

Okay what about the LWB vs the V12?

I can afford the LWB.

XLS

>xls
its a good SUV, but v12 is way better

The LWB just doesn't work with how I drive. Slower acceleration and more understeering. Armored versions all have that downside, but it seems to hit the LWB Schafter the hardest.

Page 10 bump.

Holy shit, wake up.

Howcome when I join a server theres rarely ever any people?

Is there a way to filter out empty servers ?

trust me, you don't want big servers unless there's a lot of /gtag/ in it

>He doesn't have Amir finishes or etched finishes for all his guns
Top kek

Nah but i still want to play with a bunch of people. Not just 2-3 people on a giant map.

some of us aren't tasteless hacks that go for whatever looks "the most expensive"

I guess if you enjoy hackers, griefers, and hydras/insurgents out at all times, go for it

Nigga im asking how to do it

so you cant get into epic battles online? I was thinking about getting because its on sale right now but it seems pointless since online is so shit am i right?

It always bothered me that none of the guns have a clip in them

Only a few guns look good with the deluxe tints on them. My personal favorite is the yusif Amir tint on the assault rifle, make it the warlord AK

I burned through the gate with my cigarette.

Maybe now I can pay for cancer treatment.

Just keep joining until you find one, there's always large servers during primetime, which is when everyone gets off work.

they happen all the time, just dont get involved unless there is crew in the server. Some of us are good enough to go at it solo, but as a new player you're definitely not.

As far as online being shit, it's probably the worst community of human beings ever assembled, and it's full of foreign hackers, so there's that.

Still fun though at the core when you get over all the bullshit

>clip

>motorcycle update
>tfw no motorized cycle
fun = never

>>tfw no motorized cycle
The fuck do you think a motorcycle is?

its a joke
god user

>it's as fast as normal cycle
>it's in motorcycles class

He's right tho

there isn't a clip in those guns

But why would that bother him? Obviously he's calling the magazines a clip, and it's bothering him that there's no magazine in the gun.

>it's an autist gets triggered by another autist's autism

pottery

explain what a banana clip is then

maybe he is a huge fan of internal magazines and whishes that ARs in gta used them

think before you speak, user

need ps4 friends for pac stan

You put it on the end of a half eaten banana to keep it from turning brown

This

my penis

seek medical attention

are you an MLG hacker gtag?

Can someone explain to me the difference between magazine and clip? Is it such a big difference that it triggers gun autists?

Hosting Pacific Standard, need 1 more

not /k/ but I'm pretty sure one is for rifles and machine guns and sniper rifles, basically big guns, and clips are for pistols

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a clip, you use it to load rounds into a magazine that is built into the gun, usually older guns. Most new guns have detachable magazines, so instead of loading the magazine with a clip, you just take the whole magazine out and put a new, already loaded one in.

full

detachable magazines

Not like I wanted to run pacstan with you bakas anyways even though I got in first ;_;

Ah so I was right and wrong at the same time. Thanks for the explanation

Magazine is a box that holds bullets and feeds them into the chamber.

Clip is a strip that holds bullets and is used to feed bullets into a magazine.

It was WWII that made clip and mag take on the same definition in the average American mind. This was because of the M1 garand, as it used clips that where fully inserted into the mag. Because of this, clip became associated as "bullet holder" instead of "bullet loader"

Does anyone like to just play the missions and stuff anymore?

Im newish and all i can get into is people running pacstan glitch. The only other heist ive ever done is the first bank robbery one.

fun is gone, it´s all about the money and freeroam k/d shittery

so magazine = clip, got it

the mags disappear if you use the drum mag. If you use normal box mags they show up and look normal. Thanks cockstar

Yes

>all these cunts in free roam using their discounted tanks to kill anyone and everyone

Some of them switch between tanks and jets as they lose them. I wasted a lot of money on rockets and sticky bombs trying to keep one guy on foot, because all he did was attack other people. Freeroam just sucks sometimes.

This kills the /k/.

>fag gets in a tank
>hover just outside of his reach in my buzzard where I can still lock on
Ez

How are people so rich in this game? Pac standard grind? Warehouses? Shark cards? What's the best way to make quick money?

It won't always be like this.
Right now everyone is grinding like a madman because a huge update is on the horizon and wants that cash money. Once the update drops and the dust has a chance to settle, people will go back to doing what's engaging and not just what's lucrative.

It is the best of times, it is the worst of times.

autism

CEO work is pretty solid income, if it's steady. No lump sum like PacStan, but there are more ways to enjoy it. With this week's double cash game modes, I've made $50K in a 15-minute game of Drop Zone. Just focus on taking the damn point instead of sniping like an idiot.

It's for people like these I can justify owning a T20 or some other high insurance car. Let him blow it up every once in a while. Watch him blow away hundreds of thousands.

That's of the things that suck, it's only 200 dollars to pull those things out. They should make it that if the vehicle is destroyed you have to pay a fee to call it again(none of them are required things like personal vehicles and most of them are only useful for pissing people off) or wait a long cooldown if it's destroyed. I don't even care to land copters or jets half the time since I usually only use them to leave or go to Blaine county.

I have a T20 and an Osiris almost entirely for insurance purposes. Nothing humbles a poorfag shitter like paying 40k in the span of a minute just to kill a random player for no reason.

I had bad luck twice and shot the same guy's sticky as he threw it, destroying his T20. I still wonder if he did it intentionally, but I can't figure out how to do it reliably.

has anyone ever had their aircraft slowly break over time? me and 2 pals were doing crate & ceo shit in an empty session, about 20 minutes later the chopper we were in just started smoking, eventually it fell out of the sky, but there was no poor piloting going on. wtf m8.

jumping off the D of the vinewood sign and landing behind it, so it's a short drop and i always land in the same spot, but the height keeps changing for no apparent reason.

+ so i don't understand how the distance between the top of the D and the floor can change by over 10 foot

bennys is actually comfy af if you walk in and look around

my favorite part of the map.

I use the same spot. The height doesn't seem to change for me. If anything, I could swear it was closer than a previous attempt, but it isn't counted that way. It probably is buggy, but I try not to assume.

Man, what a grind. I'm glad it's over, though; I probably won't be so conscious of buying crates now.

in one challenge i can maybe knock a foot or two off my first attempt, but per challenge it changes a lot. eh. wuteva innit bruv

holy fuck that looks bad

So when's the mansex update dropping? I wanna see how many TLAD bikes are included (or that can be recreated by eztensively modifying other bikes)

Didn't mean to quote my bad sorry man

2 october

Insurance was capped out at 20k on every platform because of menu shitters

Yeah, I was hoping it'd be a brighter shade of gold; this shade looks too close to the bronze trophy, which in turn looks more like rose gold.

I really preferred the silver trophy because of how well it went with everything.

It is what it is, user. At least I won't have it hanging over my head when mansex comes around.

I'm sorry? I paid fucking 800,000 for this shitty closet and matress?!
Fucking standing room only in teh bathroom and shower >_

If this isn't an indicator of what a money-sink Bikers is gonna be, then I don't know what is.

my birthday

kind of insulted tbqh

Congrats, if you've found inner peace about it. How long would you guess it took?

literally whats the point of that over buying a normal home

>200k right now
>300k bonus coming in
>1.5m when i finish pac stan for first time
i still dont know if ill have enuf for bikers

Hey, I got the "50% off all the shitter tools" update for my birthday. Don't bitch.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I spawn in my office and can choose any car or Pegasus vehicle I own as I leave. Plus, the view of Del Perro is great.

I'm so glad that the content of Bikers doesn't really interest me, otherwise I'd be really pissed because I don't want to run out of money and have to start grinding again.

Happy belated birthday! Sorry that your present stinks and will ruin freemode for a generation.

wouldnt it be possible to make a biker crew in the update and just ride sports bikes instead?

I went fastest when the update first dropped; did at least 30 collections a day for a couple of weeks. I started slowing down after the Cunning Stunts update dropped and eventually took a break for about a month. I came back and

Considering the amount of times I had to sell everything out of my two warehouses (~30) I'd say it was at least a week's worth of playtime, but stretched over a couple of months. There are people who have been able to complete the office in the same month as the update, but I wasn't really rushing toward the finish; it was just something that I'd been looking forward to for a while.

That's not too bad, considering you took your time with it. Rushing a goal just doesn't give the same feeling when it's finished. I'm guessing there'll be some kind of drug-related trophy for clubhouses, so you can take it easy before the update.

youtube.com/watch?v=8K8iFnNJISc

Too bad the offices look so shitty,