How do I fix this?

>dad borrows my car sometimes because it reminds him how much more fun manual is
>allows leaves it in gear, even on perfectly flat surfaces with the parking brake cranked
>go to the garage in the morning for work
>start it up, let go of the clutch, cars jerks forward and kisses the wall
>see pic

I was planning on selling it this week. Wat do?

Looks perfectly fine. Just touch it up a bit or something jeez.

And how bad can you be not checking before letting go of the clutch? I always make sure it's in neutral before dropping the clutch, and even then, you can feel the car move or about to stall.

It's more noticeable from above

I hadn't driven in 3 months since I got back from basic training, didn't think to check

Well, even still I don't think that's much. I do go nuts over every little thing that happens to my car but I get over it soon when I remember I drive an 05 Corolla.

If you are selling it soon then it shouldn't matter much, unless it's a boomer, they probably won't notice it until 4 weeks after buying the car.

Stop blaming your dad for your own stupidity.

Your Lancer is worthless anywayy

this. letting go of clutch without batting an eye on the shifter is stupid as fuck

Okay, asked my dad about this, apparently it's been there for awhile and they don't know why. It's pushed out instead of in, so it didn't hit anything. Guess I didn't hit anything after all.

lrn2basics

jeez

Somebody tried to fix a dent with a hammer

You should leave the car in gear at all times faglord. You done fucked up.

>doesn't check gear before getting off clutch
>"kisses" garage wall
>blames dad
>who inseminated his mother
>put up with her shit for 9 months
>fed and clothed his squaller for decades
>taught him the ways of the man
>to fight
>to love
>to live
>user starts sucking dicks for free
>shitposts regularly
>often at the same time
>still blames dad

wow what an ungrateful piece of shit

Just sell the car and if the guy notices take his offer of [asking price - 5%]

> current year
> getting in a manual car w/o instantly checking the transmission position

Why do you want to sell it

Obviously his dad is a shitty father for raising such an enormous faggot.

My career makes owning 2 cars impossible, and I'd rather have the MR2. It's on the other side of the country at a military base where I'm posted. Just on leave at the moment.
Probably. I'm a little guilty about selling it, since my dad modified it with his own money while I was gone. As far as I know, mods tend to reduce the value. I can't be ungrateful since I didn't pay for the upgrades, but I did wish he asked me rather than make it a surprise. Might hold onto it until next year so he doesn't feel the effort was wasted.

Basic training in what?

>My career makes wrong two cars impossible

No it doesn't. More difficult maybe, but nowhere near impossible. Ask some of your E-4 friends how they do it.

this

so he got some memedrilled rotors, painted your calipersto highlight the fact that they're stock and swapped your centercaps after duplicoloring your stock wheels flat black to make them look aftermarket? you call that modding?

>planning on selling it instead of just giving it to your parents just because you bumped it against a wall
jeez, what a fucking selfish douche.
>career
>just completed bct
wew lad, also i know a ton of dudes who have 2 cars and a motorcycle and live completely fine in the barracks, stop making excuses to be an entitled, selfish asshole.