/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Crushed and burned:
>Vicar/Redditslayer Event
pastebin.com/RMGciAGD

>DLC Trailers/Gameplay/Details
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA
polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/84079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is probably why I won't end up buying Dark Souls 4 assuming Miyazaki pulls the fast one he seems to be planning. It'll just be the same thing, but worse.

YO WADDUP!!!

>huge pasta

no cringy memelords allowed

starting from this post

The night brims with Bloodshade scum.
Now you're all set to hunt and kill to your heart's content

>not pound and ground

reposting from the ded thread since I posted too late:

How active are the fleshy pink pulps?
I'll be home in an hour and I want to join in on the hunt.

Can you imagine a game set during the heyday of the age of fire? Gods and life everywhere, glorious knights fighting dragons and giants, and not a hollow to be seen and nobody even knows what dark is. It'd be a completely different game.

Hey Faggots

Im a Vicar, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid streamers. You are everything bad in pontiff. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a single kill? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of their own edgyness, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than rolling DMB gotthards on a fight club.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much gilded. I was captain of the ganking team, and starter on my paladin squad. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to katana running attacks"? I also get straight gold, and have a banging hot Morne Greathammer (She just WOG 3 bloodshades; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my moss

This vicar shtick is getting embarrassing, /dsg/.

Either extremes would be nice. Either the Age of Dragons/Early Age of Fire or the Age of Dark would both be very nice changes of pace.

Wasn't the Artorias DLC set in a time period similar to the first extreme?

it's getting fun

Why exactly?

Fuck off bloodshill.

What do you expect. Autists will always take things too far.

fuck off you're not funny

Ne needed to think of something to say that didn't involve his catchphrase since most of us have already filtered it.

Oh, I don't know.

KNOW THE BLOODSHADE; KILL THE BLOODSHADE

NONE CAN WITHSTAND OUR FAITH

CLEANSE, PURGE, KILL

You know, I've never seen any R34 of the Dancer before she became a giant fucking monster.

You have to be joking.

Please go back to playing Overwatch or something. Souls games are not for you.

No

>OC is a bad thing
I think you're in the wrong place, bud.

No. Start a new char.

Artorias DLC was set sometime just before Gwyn set off to link the fire, so it'd have been before the first age of fire was supposed to end.

>Tfw i blasted out groovy bro for 700 damage
sorry

pls

pls

pls summon me

any vicar host pls

I am not joking. Souls singleplayer is fun for a few plays through, but 1-on-1 PVP is what keeps me playing for hundreds of hours more, and since From clearly isn't capable of making a game with well-thought-out PVE /and/ PVP, I would rather they just picked one and actually did it well.

>the moss
It gets me every fucking time.

Would Faith/Luck be holy enough?

I'm using Anri's Sword and Blessed Weapon buff, btw.

>if it's not fcbf, it's circle jerk ganks
>if it's not consolewars, it's meme/pasta spouting
I don't know if I should shill alongside with nioh user or have a chat with lucifer and jojo

Hey guys, what if:

>Ring of Betrayal
>while invading, attacks and spells from hosts and their summoned phantoms can damage each other, and vice versa, if the source/recipient of the damage is within a certain radius of the wearer

Or

>Ring of Unity
>while invading, attacks and spells by the wearer will not damage other red/blue phantoms, so long as the other phantom chose to invade and were not summoned by the host

So, either cause friendly fire to be shared by the other side, or negate friendly fire by invaders.

he's right please stop

I beg you

Yeah, great, you have shit taste. 1v1 dark souls pvp is the most boring garbage in the fucking world.

Where are all of your other stats gonna go?
sl170 is pretty high to just be using a single pure-stat weapon and a non-scaling buff.

Also luck is fine just so long as you don't use a bleed weapon. Bleed and edgy spiky things are basically the only two moratoria for this.

Thank you for sharing that hot opinion

>while invading, attacks and spells from hosts and their summoned phantoms can damage each other, and vice versa, if the source/recipient of the damage is within a certain radius of the wearer
Would be better as a spell. AoE on caster, causes enemy attacks to have friendly fire.

>while invading, attacks and spells by the wearer will not damage other red/blue phantoms, so long as the other phantom chose to invade and were not summoned by the host
Too mechanically clunky. How about "all players wearing ring can't damage each other". Then you could use it for sparring and stuff, too.

Let invders use seeds for this effect

Is there a tool for hacking your character's items, levels, etc? I don't know how you can get new items with CE. I'm tired of leveling my character and I just want to make characters for PVP and coop.

If you want a balanced PvP game go an play a fighting game, FPS or moba.

Souls is an action RPG and PvP will never be balanced. Nor should it be.

Without the fun and broken things this game would get boring pretty fast.

You're the asshole who thinks they should make a souls game without bosses.

>equip ring of unity
>show invader I don't mean to hurt them
>unequip it before fighting host
>betray them

I like it

Rather than giving up a ringslot to turn off friendly fire, it should be a function of a covenant emblem.

>fighting games
>balanced
>assfaggots
>balanced

I need an SL 100 sorc build for Dark Souls 3. Do I go for 60 INT or 50 and dump on HP/END?

>Without the fun and broken things this game would get boring pretty fast.
I'm already bored, but maybe that's because I'm bored of coop because the limitations on summoning ranges and lack of stats/spells.

>OC
Don't use terms you don't understand and think you can still get snippy with me, bud.

Why the fuck do you assume they're capable of making a game with well balanced PVP alone, or that it's the PVE component that's keeping them from doing so?

This one's a dooby

Fuck what these other faggot anons are saying, I'm actually loving all this OC. Keep up the work, boys. You're doing gods work

The only good bloodshade is a dead bloodshade

>100

>too high to invade endgame ng
>disadvantaged against 120 ganks
what a shit sl

Not him but what about SL90?

Technically BW does scale, it's just the hp regen and not the damage.

Hey, remember in DaS1 when 400 AR straight swords were considered a good thing?

There is nothing wrong with both the Bloodshade and the Vicar war thing

Well, all of their games have focused on PVE first and they've never even done that right, so they might as well try something different. If they're just shit at EVERYTHING, that's a shame, but barely anyone else is even attempting to make games like this.

Vicar Gank BF where?

Vicar Sebastian here, thoroughly enjoyed hosting with all you, heres some pics i took of the various vicars

fuck.
can i just make a new char, CE myself 9999999999 souls and level back up to 125?

I need to see a Bloodshade in a guillotine.

Looks good.
Just fyi, use canvas instead of saint's. The hyperarmor on saint's WA is really bad, especially in 3v3s.

You can tell who's a salty Reddit Peevert just by observing the butthurt aroung the vicars. Also we need more PS4 Vicars to take the fight to the enemy's home turf and hopefully dumpster Peeve himself on stream.

>too high to invade endgame ng

Wait, what's the SL for that then?

Fair point, thanks.

Now to farm for a week because PS4 doesn't have CE.

>invaded by 2 Aldrich Faithful
>the one with the straight sword quickly gets parried and oneshot by my hollow Greatsword
>second one is a Black Knight Armor wearing dude throwing Lightning Spears
>misses everything, one or two connect and they don't even do 10% of my health
>keeps running and rolling away whenever I get close
>claps, thinking he's being cheeky
>he's now standing in front of the open Cathedral Gate
>walk up to him
>he walks backwards right into that Aldrich spider thing
>pop a seed
>gets buttblasted by the spider and the fire throwing guys near the foggate
>tries to run back outside and roll past me
>catch him with my Greatsword and kill him
>calls me a no-skill asshole 1 min later

Don't think I've ever laughed so hard at someone. I wanted to give this guy a fair fight but he just had to be a faggot

Bookmarking this thread.

why didnt you pop a giant seed so the aldrich priests stopped throwing fireballs at us

Agree. Both covenants are interesting but I'm rooting for the Vicars because Home team.

>Vicar Sebastian and Vicar Ren
That was a great team

It took me 15 hours of ingame time to reach sl170 legitimately. Just stack a bunch of soul-boosting items like the silver serpent ring and shield of want and it'll speed up the process quite a bit.

Godspeed

Aren't both reddit covenants?

Which is better gilded or vicar?

Which should I use for this build?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/84079

its because i didnt have any. Somebody gave me some seeds after you left and then I continued using them in every gank after. I've learnt my lesson

Neither are.

no

No, Vicars are just a /dsg thing we threw together to capitalize on the high sl activity.

Did you go into NG++ at all? I might want the +2 rings, I think.

I'm planning on making both a bloodshade and a vicar character.

this shit better not die out immediately

>Peeve
>Not Reddit

>DamnNoHTMLCSS
>Not Reddit

This is a joke, right?

we posting parties now?

both are fine but vicar is way more popular than gildeds

What about the aristocrat mask? Golden face and all

damnnohtml has nothing to do with vicars, it's exclusively a /dsg/ thing
fuck off

Is it normal getting stun locked in Vordt's charging combo? I die every time to this.

Yeah
Sped through NG just killing bosses, then took some time wiping out everything through NG+ and ++ for more souls and finally had to farm the golden fatties atop the archives for the last million or so.

I thought one was supposed to be for agile characters and the other for big guys

it's too dark imo

The dragonslayer axe is really good, along with astora greatsword, both enchanted with lightning blade. Also the dragonslayer swordspear

It doesn't matter and you'll still get summoned, but 95% of the people use vicar.

>fuck off

Don't give me the fuck off, you fucking piece of nigger cum. You fuck off back to your containment sub.

Peeve doesn't use reddit.

I'd think that it's fine if you can make it fit the look.

because no one knows how she looked like before that?
the only thing we have is her "ghost" in Irithyll and it looks exactly the same, except smaller and not so bent over.

barely gold at all

str faith is encouraged, but you can use whatever you want but bleed

if you need a sneering mask just ask for one on the discord, someone can easily drop one for you

The colour might be a bit off, but try to fashion with it and see if you can make something nice.

Are there any dark-coloured armour sets that would match the cloth of that mask without looking un-paladin?

you only invade 10% down, so i'd cap at 75

archives/ dragonpeak/ lothric castle