Slim cant stand hes too obese.

Is Makoto good?

>latest patch notes
>added server handshake when starting the game
>(Not DRM)
This can only mean good things

>it's capcom
>They have money.
They really don't have that big money. MonHun and RE rereleases keep them afloat.

168 KB JPG
#
#
I understood half your explanation but in dumb terms the big problem is mashing buttons, i have read a lot of complaints about zangief being shit and mika being op.

But if it's a mechanical problem shouldn't they be able to solve it? I mean, it's capcom
They have money.

Broski will win EGX

post mains

If invincible meterless reversals and parries are bad mechanics, then how do you make oki not a coin toss between H/L mixups?

Futa is not gay, you all have shit taste.

>How DARE those NERDS just play a nonesports fighting game where they want for FUN

I can't find him in the brackets.

Yes

bih talkin shit about da discord when u a diaper

Neither can I

Fucking kek

I want to hangout with these people

forgot my trip on this comp, heres my SF main too

They've proven time and time again that they don't care about the game, just trying desperately to milk money from the playerbase.
Doesn't help that they've got the esports crowd sucking off their every move.

Gief is shit because he has no green hand and universal defense options are shit.

Mika's not OP, she's just stupid, for a number of reasons but mainly because she's the only grappler with a good throw range, proper oki, ridiculous damage and defensive options suck in V.

Necro and Effie are definitely contenders for best fighting game couple.

>feel like streamboaring
>check sfv on twitch
>only one semi big stream sponsored by nvida
>rest is all barely 2 digits viewers
>1 of the stream is usf4 elena vs rose
>another is marvel3
I can't believe how much I missed sf4 sounds and neutral.

When on earth have people pretended to play Alpha 3? Nobody fucking plays Alpha 3, hell even Alpha 2 would've been more fitting. If anything, 3S has significantly more posers than that.

>do the exploit to get FM from survival
>earn all the other FM from the other gamemodes fairly
>crapcom took all of it away with no way to earn any of it back

>dedman

Jojos is a good fighting game

Poverty is life

I don't see why not

Discord is literally diaper central, if you dont play dead fightcade games and bow down to the boss neets they attack you. Also don't dare ever having a opinion that the neets dont approve of.

They didn't take mine. Maybe because I did fairly early on. Still sitting on 800k FM. Come at me, Capcom fucking shits.

>not playing dead games
>not being slick

ideally you deal with that by making oki hard to get.

i.e. having strong footsies and neutral.

Visual mods and Dantarion mod will still work. The update only blocks the survival mode hacks and similar kind of mods.

I miss when sf had decent character designs. Never again will that time come.

Thinking of just family sharing SF:V to my secondary Steam account so that I can re-earn all my FM back since I the only thing I can get FM from now is challenges and trials.

>hardcore training games where less then 20 people in the world take seriously.
Woah youre really good at fighting games.... Such an OG.

You like allblue tho

>he didn't cheat the moment the round 1 mod was made available to bypass the F2P Early Access Google Store grind
I'm still laughing at all you idiots. You thought playing fair with Capcom would pay off.

>guy cut skype training call with gootecks because he got told to stop mashing combos whilst gootecks was trying to speak to him
>150 dollars

lmbo

>go to evo
>have no friends
>beg the discord to let you hang out with them
>talk shit about them
lol

C. Viper and ironically Hakan were the only new characters I liked in 4. I think Rashid is pretty good character design wise though.

Are you by chance on the GGXrd discord?

Do you/can you play on PC? I'd love to match against a tripfag.

No one is worse than piss, not even the fat neet slim. Remove crackheads.

You're a dick dude

flea no

Go walk into some more Dougyukens, you literal who

>it's a "newest patch takes 6 hours to download" episode

>taking lessons from gootecks
who actually does that

more like
>go to evo
>dont wanna be a dick to the discord and not hang out with them at the first day since i liked it back then
>dont hang out with them the rest of the days because they are boring people
>have a ton of fun playing games, getting drunk, playing sets in suites with my actual friends.
Whats wrong with allblue again? Hes one of the coolest and nicest guys in the discord.

when u idling in the dicord just to start drama on /fgg/

>Discord drama
This is not fighting games. Fuck off.

vid.me/xA7t

this sperg

stafy told me you asked him if you could hang out with him in his hotel and that he felt bad and said ok

>Paying for videogame lessons

wanna play st ?

wakeup pot buster, every fucking time

Dude you tried to pay to make out with gllty

sad desu

he said fighting games not RNG mario party

Stafy is a fucking fatass dick. We were friends before and during evo but after the whole pissss fiasco he started being a complete asshole to me in the discord to impress the neets. He's a major dickrider.
Also im pretty good friends with inertia, he actually convinced me to play against slim and i play dota with him sometimes.
No the only discord im currently in is in my local discord, I only have Revelator unfortunately.
dougyukens are too strong

The update is already on steam, you can download it by starting the game.

I have trouble reading this.

gooteks talks so slow he must turn a 5 minute less into 1hr

Why was Gootecks acting rude to him when he just paid him fucking $150 to talk to him on Skype?

what's wrong with that

>spreading lies in the thread
FT10 right now diaper youll lose

gootecks is a fucking asshole

stream!

lol

I'll train you guys for $0 an hour

Do you mean the writing or the bar? Either way I think you may have brain damage but I want to know.

Hes gonna dodge. Discord doesnt actually play games aside from their fightcade trash.

If you play him I'll stream it.

yeah gootecks sounds deadpan as fuck 24/7 unless he's putting on something professional like commentary or EA or whatever.

though idk the guy starts mashing loud as fuck combos whilst he's trying to explain to him how to set up the session then he just cuts the call.

either way
>paying gootecks for anything

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fightcade bogeyman

If you hated everyone from discord why post there

ft10 me in one of the following:

ST,A2,kof98,2i,3s,jojos,mvc1,usf4,SFV

Who's the May of SF:V?

Is it Ibuki? Because if so then I'm glad I've been playing more of her.

/fgg/ irc was better

SFV doesn't have fun and cute characters.

I liked most people in the guilty gear channel.
Why do i even bother trying to challenge a discord diaper to xrdr? You guys just dodge and tell me to see you in *dead fightcade game or capcom shit*

Fun characters aren't allowed in SFV.

May's pretty unique (as are most Guilty Gear characters) so it's kind of hard to point out. Ibuki is relatively unique though, but I don't really know what you mean entirely.

>win 30 rankeds as bison
shieeet

>pits and hints of side boob.
May is not for lewding.

sick dodge fagface

wtf did sfv come out for iphone 4 ?

Then May fits perfectly in SFV

>dead fightcade game
It could be worse, it could be GG.