>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ivUbamyy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azura is

AZURA IS

Cutest family

Poor Smash Lucina.

Literal fecal matter and the worst girl in the series.

I love Sakura!

Unlike Lucina who is canon and best girl, #getoverit.

>mad that Lucina was absolutely torn to shreds last thread so next thread immediately starts desperately deflecting to Azura even though literally nobody brought her up

Hm..

RIP in pieces Lucyfags

>t. the guy who got cucked by Gaius across games

>one of the general's biggest shitposters is on our side hehehe that'll show em!

Making a good case for yourself desu

RIP tharjafag

Use this thread instead.

>posting this weak quck-tier shit

Hi Drill

FUCK OFF

GO FUCK YOURSELF

YOU SHITTY SOULLESS BOT, AT LEAST CUTEST FAMILY POSTER POSTS DIFFERENT PICTURES BUT YOU SHIT OUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER

NO BETTER THAN THARJAFAG

Fuck off autist. You're what's wrong with this place with your shitty thread wars.

>le ebin boogeyman maymay

Please. What else you got?

Tharjafaggot is 100x worse.

>I'd tell you to kill yourself, but a cold will do that for you
Beast mode engaged

Tharjafag is worse, yes, but Sakurafag's not that much better. Every single fucking thread LOL I LOVE SAKURA I LOVE POSTING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING PICTURE WEEKS AND WEEKS IN A ROW FUCK OFF

Just filter the image. It's the same one every time.

t. ass-blasted Lucinafag

Enjoy chasing Laurent's sloppy seconds across infinite dimensions

It's not enough.

It must be removed from the general in order for the threads to improve even slightly.

Gonna do Conquest Lunatic.

Shoukd I use Mozu?

Whoever you marry should also fight on the same spectrum as you right

Like physical with physical or magical with magical?

No

If you want to

She's really good if you baby her just a bit. Ignore LTCcucks.

For me to fit in with the rest of the crowd here I have to say no, she's Shitzumemecuck, garbage, and so on.

But the reality is, use her if you want. If her level ups are good then there you go, you have an Archer to use. And honestly I wasn't able to beat Ch 10 without her since you have two Bow users manning the Ballistas. I got rid of Odin because he would have been completely useless in that chapter

Fixed Fates Faqs Link
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

Mozu is the worst unit in the game, so no.

not even true if you're going by efficiencyfaggotry

Anyone have the actual link to the FAQ?

Who /mischief/ here?
>S rank Laslow with Peri
>S rank Selena with Niles

>The epilogue states that Laslow Selena and Odin take their spouses with them back to Ylisse

>mfw I have robbed the Norh siblings of half their retainers and potentially best friends

>being this autistic

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen my dudes.

>two young men that fought against an evil dragon god and are elite members of the Nohrian army
>worse than some hick from the sticks

No wonder Severa is such a bitch, she has to save their sorry asses all the time.

>Laslow with Peri
best taste

>can't pair up Niles and Orochi
Why

Post hot FE guys.

Yeah, they both have really similar personalities. Plus Nina having 2 kinky parents makes sense.

Show me on the doll where Sakurafag touched you.

That's a cat.

Stop posting my husbrother's son please.

Sakurafag didn't touch him.I did

Why do you like such a shit character?
amilla is pure fan service pandering, and the game treats her as such. That doesn't stop people from discussing her hidden depths with a zeal, however it often falls flat since there seems to be an unusual amount of headcanons about her.

Here's my take on Camilla: she's got no potential because she wasn't meant to be more than eye candy and fan service. Her role in the main story is tiny, her supports are pretty bad, she's the worst offender of the player worshipping disease that plagues this game, and the characters don't act normally around her. Her entire character is an insult to basic human interaction in fiction; people wouldn't be okay with someone like Camilla around, and the Nohrian family, especially Corrin, wouldn't put up with her trying to bone them all the time. She's a suffocating, mentally unstable person who's projecting her own problems onto others or downright threatens or coerces others to get what she wants, yet she's treated as a good person and character both by the game and the fans, and I can't understand that.

You know you have problems writing a character when every conversation she's in seems forced an unnatural, and that the people talking to her are reacting in ways no sane person would. Throughout her supports, all of the things she does or says accumulates, and in my opinion the bad things far outweigh the postives; even if she does or says something that on its own wouldn't be too offensive, the fact remains that if you combine all of the shitty behavior in her supports, she comes across as a very horrid person. She forces Suzukaze to join her little tea parties against his will, she threatens Severa, constantly makes Corrin uncomfortable and infantilizes Takumi. I'm sure she does more, but those are the things that stick out.

>Noire & Peri kill each other for Inigo's cock

FEplus pls

>responding to tripfags
>using that copypasta

Thanks for the pasta, familia. I'll edit this later for my own personal use.

I like Hana

Except that pasta from Thane is spot on and accurate. Meanwhile your shitty edit will be made out of petty spite and thus not accurate at all.

Thane is the bane of waifufags.

yes
just make her an archer asap and get her as soon as her para is available and you wont regret it

This cute tsun wants some of your homemade sweets.
What's your go-to recipe to win her heart?

Hey, that food is mine, she doesn't get any

My fist to her ugly face.

I'd give her a box of chocolates. Those always work, right?

Why is /feg/ so slow? We'd be in the next thread by now a few months ago?

i hope it dies

I can't make sweets. Why is she just assuming I know how?

it's like months of shitposters actively deterring any discussion drove people away or something

Fates didn't provide nearly as many things to discuss as Awakening did. /feg/ died so much quicker this time around.

Reminder that the only reason Awakening sold better than the games released before it was because of marketing

Reminder that we could have had a waifuless Fire Emblem and avoided all of the problems that plague /feg/ if anyone at Nintendo simply understood this instead of reshaping the series

>This meme again
The reason it sold better is because the other games were garbage. I remember seeing commercials and ads on the tv and vidya magazines for like SS, PoR and RD.

So anybody been keeping up with the news of Veeky Forums being sold to LowTax?

Make your mom a mom again

>want to put everyone in outfits that are unique to them and not used in duo arts
>put Itsuki, Tsubasa, Toma, Kiria, and Elly in their DLC outfits
>Yashiro only has a swimsuit but he also has the Dark Yashiro outfit which is pretty good
>only choice I can put Mamori in is her swimsuit
Itsukis about to get arrested

Which set of growths is better

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
55 70 35 60 65 55 30 30
55 70 30 60 60 60 40 25

Tiki is one of the few girls who hardly changes in appearance across games.

The first

btw this is on a swordsman

Does Femui get embarassed when wearing the Dark Blood outfit?

Can't wait for subscription fees and containment boards like /pol/ that drive away potential advertisers to be axed.

No she likes the attention

I prefer the Dark Knight outfit

Femui uses it to attract mates.
And sso does her daughter Soleil.

Subaki is wife stealing trash. He's the lowest of the low and I would love to see his gay little horse kick him right in his stupid face

t. shitveracuck

Wrong. A cuck takes pleasure in seeing his wife with someone else. I explicitly despise seeing this waste of space tricking my wife.

About time someone figured this shit out.

That's a cuck fetishist you're thinking of. You're just a regular cuck.

Incorrect. A cuck is simply the husband of an unfaithful wife. Whether you enjoy it or not has no bearing on it. It's in the dictionary.

You're both retards. A cuck doesn't have to be aware. There are people who have a fetish in being cuckolded, but that doesn't mean only they are exclusively cucks.

>hit the money cap after grinding so much
Awesome

Wait a minute. Let's take a look at our more recent/notable tripfags.

>CamillaAnon
>TharjaAnon
>SoleilAnon
>Oborofag
>Drill (waifu'd Maribelle, mother of none other than Brady)

What is the common theme here?

How's everyone doing? Found more Cherches.

They're all shitposters?
They're all attentionwhores?

Nobody cares. Fuck off with your shit game and take your shitfu with you.

Thank goodness you're here. The cuckposting was about to start. When in doubt, always believe in Cherche.

Could you help a fellow Cherchebro out and upload what you have to imgur?

Just ignore him. The pathetic fag was baawing that he wasn't even gonna post in here and winds up crawling back anyway. It's not that he doesn't want to stop posting. He can't. The need for attention is too powerful.

In the middle of something but I will when I get the chance.

I love Charlotte!

Glad to help!

Don't bully