STATION WAGON THREAD

>Own Wagons
>Drive Wagons
>Post Wagon Pictures
>Talk about wagon Ownership.
All wagons accepted, at least by me. Minivans are not wagons. Real vans, you know what, real vans can come on in by me. Minivans get out. OUT! OUT!

This one's mine. 1987 Electra Estate Wagon, i'm her third owner.

>be american
>will never be able to buy 159

>be yuropooor
>will never be able to own 1965 GTO station wagon

>never
>implying
I can wait 25 years to import one

>be american
>will never bee able to own nissan stagea
>why live

too bad it won't wait for you...

Heres mine
Passat 2007 Vr6 4motion
Lots of fun and lots of power to move it around

>be amerifat
>never be able to own 1965 GTO station wagon because boomers have inflated the prices way beyond reasonableness

Mine

Any opinons on the Volvo p1800es wagon? Its got the sexiness of a coupe and the space for normal shit, and not looking completely shitty. I'm thinking I want to buy one to restomod, anything I should know about them?

Restomodding really depends on how fast you want to spend. The rabbit hole runs deeeeeeeep

Are you canadian?

Racing wagons at the track (even if their dog shit slow) is so much fun

Lol where the fuck did you get that one from?

How hoonable are wagons? More like a regular car or more like a truck?

I want to make a sleeper out of a 67 Country Squire soooo bad

Subaru wagons count?

Pic is my '99 Legacy GT

you can hoon with the family

My family had a mid '80s Pontiac LeMans wagon. It spent more time in the shop than it did on the road.

Noice

Wagon is literally just a regular car with a different body style, faggot.

Eyy bb

Always nice seeing the other Legacies o this board. Now all we need is the silver one from NY and we got all three

what engine and trans? Empyr (electra) Hasn't given me a lick of trouble yet.

**KNOCK ON PLASTIC VENEER***

Honda Civic Wagon
RT4WD
6 speed manual or 4 speed auto

I want one of thse so badly.

I'm too lazy to start a new thread, but how bad of an idea would a 2009-2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring 5spd (i30 in Europe/Australia) be for $2300 Ameridollars? Likely with 120-160k miles.

I have a question I've been confused about. I was looking into pro-touring style mods for B-bodies, and found that a lot of the parts for 91-96 Caprice's can be used on 77-90 Caprices because B-body. The Electra and it's sister cars are on the C-body, which from what I can find, is just a variation of the B-body. Is it possible for them to use the same aftermarket parts?

You know what's really ironic about that? The 159 and Brera were both designed specifically for the American market. To make meeting US regulations easier, they were based on a GM platform (IIRC, it's very close to the Chevrolet Malibu/Pontiac G6/Saab 9-3 platform). To make meeting US emissions easier, they were given the opportunity to make variants of US market GM engines.
The 2.2L gasoline "JTS" engine is a 2.2L Ecotec with an Alfa Romeo-specific head and direct fuel injection.
The 3.2L V6 is in GM's High Feature engine family and is HEAVILY related to the 3.6L whore GM shoves in everything. But the 3.2L got Alfa Romeo specific heads with direct fuel injection.
The cars were supposed to re-launch Alfa Romeo to America around 2004-2006, but the American market was pulled from the project last minute for some reason.

and the V6.

The leaf on your grill

Well.

How easy is it to make a Buick Roadmaster with an LT1 stupidly fast?

6spd wtf?

It's a small block chevy. You can breathe on it and make it quick. Wagon is heavy? No, wagon is ballast. Hard launches on slicks means easier wheel stands if you make the poweright with nice fat DOT slicks.

Check out the erod by GM Performance Parts for ideas on the engine.

>You will never own a strong AWD stationwagon that makes mall crawlers and mommobiles look like pussies when it starts actually snowing out.

Depends. B body is all RWD. C body was a RWD B-body derivative until the FWD C body came out which is completely different.

LS1 $500 weekend etc

I mean specifically the RWD C-body cars

Has a gear lower than 1st that is a granny gear, mine is the 6spd as well

Pretty sure the 307/305 transmissions and all that shit should be damn near exact fit, but you know that is kind of a new one. Why not just cross reference the OEM part no's for what you are trying to replace?

>Why not just cross reference the OEM part no's for what you are trying to replace?
because a lot of parts will have different part numbers due to miniscule differences even though they fit and work.
For example. There were 3 different ignition switch part numbers during the GM ignition switch scandal, but all worked on any number of cars.
You can't rely on part numbers for this kind of interchangeability information.

You can make one pretty damn fast for about 2K.

>Bigger cam
>High stall torque converter
>3.73 rear end
>Basic breathing mods (Intake/exhaust, etc)
>150 shot of NAWSSS
>ECU Tune to dial it all in

And when you grenade the factory 4L60E a built one can be had for less than $2K, or drop in a T56

Is the p1800es any good? Thinking bout getting one.