Old Camaro Thread

Soooooo, this is my dream (classic) car, a black on black 79 camaro berlinetta with no bullshit spoiler in the back (and maybe some ski racks on the roof) go ahead and talk your shit, but this car has a special history for me and i feel like posting pictures and sharing my love.

fuck off you shit butt

post your dream classics ppl!

Please return to reddit

Looks like a stretched out porche... I never really looked at one before but damn, they look pretty good.

Muh baby

Wonky panel gaps everywhere!

My smogfu is an '84 Hurst Olds. Saw one get shook apart by nig hydraulics a few years ago.

It's made out of like 12 dead camaros sowed together so none of the panels are original. I call it the 79 Frankenstein the engine is a fucking monster though and its backed by a new 350 turbo hydro

>>the engine is a fucking monster
>>cast manifolds

I bet that 160hp is super scary.

>engine is a monster
>turbo 350 tranny
Lmao

> the engine is a fucking monster though
kek

Rebuilt this year, upgraded heads, pistons, cams, intake, and carb. No smog system at all

I didnt just slap chrome valve covers on it you retards

U got me there though, I needed to pass smog with the AIR system still in, the long tubes are gonna be swapped in here pretty soon

going to get some pinstripe for it ?

'80 Z28/RS here.

It doesnt have special history for me, but it's still my dream car and I still bought one.

Camaros are just the best cars.

I really like the lines of this car, shame that the front end is so ugly.

You have to get a 37yo car smog tested? That sucks.

why do you dislike the monza? its like the mini camaro

More like it's ginger stepsister.

The guy I got it from has a hookup at bodyshop that will align everything and restore it to the original silver on the VIN number for 2k.

Buuuuuuuuut there's a roots blower from weiand for 2k I also have my eye on, gotta decide between power or performance.

Yea california sucks man, but now I'm good for a while. Those shitty cast iron headers already cracked to hell and back lol

they look nice to me
in my opinion under rated compared to the camero

I would drive the fuck out that, looks fun

yeah but my point is nobody made it thier dream car.
kinda makes me sad. no one ever said i want to restore a nice monza. they said it for the heavier camero and i cant figure it out.

Well, a cute stepsister, I'll give you that, but still a ginger.

>Engine a monster.
Still my daily will kick the shit out of it.

Is that an OPC?

yup OPC Z20LET

nice