pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lion's_Roar
github.com/TehCheat/PoEHUD
youtu.be/6-4Tn655vHM?t=51
poedb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

p2w garbage

>Fixed a performance issue related to global effects (like surface water or certain environmental changes that occur around map bosses).
Have they finally fixed rain lag?

>I have money to waste
user I can save that kind of money by choosing cheaper alternatives for maybe 1-2 days. Depending on how hardcore I want to go.

It's practically nothing. I'm really not bragging much here. It's 20 united states dollaroos. It's really a pittance and I'm sure they've adjusted the price by country like 99% of games these days.

And it's not even a concern for the longevity because they're making it f2p. I don't get what you're even thinking here.

user personally I think you have the wrong point of view in all of this. Yes, sure, if they were to adopt a payment model that straight up kills the game that'd be bad because I can't support a game company alone.
But hypothetically if I could pay maybe 1000$ a year to support the game to a version I much prefer while it being a small 100-200 playerbase I'd go for that.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't. Unless you're a child, which we've all been, no disposable income can be harsh.
Nah they lyin all the time. They fixed rain lag in the dominus expansion. But rain lag wasn't fixed.

>Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox

Shit game alert. If you didn't abuse poehud with this shit you are a legit retard.

>guildmate wants 1 jack in the box card to complete his 4/4
>says I can have 25% of the value of whatever it is
>he gets this

Why the FUCK is this piece of shit so expensive?
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lion's_Roar

>(30-35)% more Melee Physical Damage during effect
Are you retarded? It basically adds a 7th link to your skill damage wise. 35% MORE damage.

>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>f r e e

dumbest game on the planet

Used by most melee builds, including warchief totems.

>piece of shit
>a rather high MORE multiplier and two uses
That's dumb user. It's used by 'melee' builds who have range that exceeds the fear and knockback distance.
Idea was clearly to have its defensive properties be situationally problematic but GGG isn't very good at executing on plans.

dumbest post in this thread

then go somewhere else you cancerous piece of shit

>>>/wfg/

This is the kind of player that destroys the game.
Go play D3.

>i should be rewarded for being a fuckin no life neet
>new players to the game should have to suffer like i did

the game will die in a couple weeks, just accept it.

Knockback isn't a bad thing for anything that isn't range 1 heavy strike, lol. Use it on a 4 aps Cleave and melee monsters become your little bitch, especially pinned against a wall

>public Vector3 Position => new Vector3(M.ReadFloat(Address + 0x1A8), M.ReadFloat(Address + 0x1AC), M.ReadFloat(Address + 0x1B0));

Ew that's ugly as fuck. Have those magic numbers stored somewhere shitface.

In perandus it was borth like 2c MAX

reminder that perandus league had the longest longevity of any recent league, and autistic NEETs have no knowledge of either game design or human psychology
they just seek the reward in their virtual spaces they can't achieve in the real world, because it would involve doing work

ancestral meme didn't exist back in perandus

So are you saying give them what they want or hold out on it?

Warchief totems are the meme no one complains about, and have been since day 1 of the league.

Wheres the hacks in OP? And we call this Veeky Forums
github.com/TehCheat/PoEHUD
>what is poehud?
Tells you masters/boxes/vaal zone/trials/ghosts etc that re in zone. Also warns you about scary mobs anad shows locations of blues/rares

>How do I turn off that stupid filter
Three lines on top right, if the line is red it means it's off, turn of the filter.

>How can I make money with this?
Spam new coast merc instances untill you get diviners, roll current zone drop and enjoy your free +1 max res kaom's hearts!
>How do I dupe?
Guild stash on a failing/laging/crashing server. Have one person put currency in and out and another person grab it. Note doesn't work with items because they have an ID and when two items have same ID one is destroyed
>Will this stuff get me banned?
Not unless a real person reports you and someone for GGG actually gives a shit

>Really I won't get banned?
Use it and keep your mouth shut and you will be fine, there is no anti hack

Play the game with cheats on new account just to see if it makes the game more fun?
y/n (comment)?

might get IP fucked, but sure why not

@155502037
>look mom I posted it again

we ban this shit constantly, js

>IP fucked
But I'm a paying user.
It's not like i can't play on my 4g anyway

I don't even know if this shit gets detected, just be wary.

I suspect I'd just be happy to see GGG actually manages to do some proper anti-cheat.
My estimate of this game company's capabilities is very low right now

7 results at 300c+ each... wow, so this is the power of poehud... very impressive indeed

>Essence of Hysteria useless in 30 minutes because of patch
>sell it to some normie in trade chat for 15c

D E V I L I S H

Were you even around when thousands of accounts got banned for using PoEHud/maphacks?

>unfair monopoly

>Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

POETARDS????????????????????????????????

At only 300c anyone could buy one. Thanks for the patch, GGG.

No I never heard of it.
And I've been running my own crude bot for months and months. But developing a bot is not the same thing as just using someone elses

haven't even found one diviner's yet
lvl 88

Beat it,

I've been reading and a lot of people have been getting banned by this

Don't be stupid.

Note that I'm still using a damn tabula for the 6L, once i finally farm up enough currency to pick up a half-decent 6L eva chest, I'll really be in business.

Unfortunately, I'm still using dual binos as well. Good physical crit daggers are fucking expensive.

>patch notes
>All corruption only Essence mods (of Delirium, Horror, Hysteria and Insanity) now have a minimum level of 50.

RIP to the best 1-35 leveling items in the game (again). It was short, but sweet. Note to anyone who didn't know, Hysteria's added fire damage to skills in gloves had no level requirement.

I used it during beyond, talisman, i farmed cadiro to hell and back, prophecy. I've used it to make over 10k chaos this league.ez fucking game and they hand you the shit on a platter.

>roll current zone drop

rip

youtu.be/6-4Tn655vHM?t=51
>Hardcucks

>willingly playing a progression-destroying mode in any game that is intentionally designed to dick you over in mostly unavoidable ways

it honestly surprises me that people still play new league hc, especially since ggg is so skullfuckingly stupid that dying in league hc drops the character to standard normal instead of league normal

blows my mind

What do I do now?

>3k hp
jesus fuck dude

>faggot-voice being shit at the game again
color me surprised

How did they change essence of hysteria?

I just started playing the other week. So far I'm having fun. I've given all the classes a little taste, but so far my main character is a ranger.

What would be considered decent damage output for a level 36 ranger?

>All corruption only Essence mods (of Delirium, Horror, Hysteria and Insanity) now have a minimum level of 50.

For some reason I was thinking they meant the zone level that they spawn in.
Were people using the glove enchants at level 1?

sounds like you should have crafted burning ground boots and walked to merciless

yeah, it was even faster than the boots

I think even fewer people would play hardcore temporary leagues if you didn't rip to standard though. About half of my trades during prophecy, beyond the first few weeks, were with standard players.

I don't see people playing temporary standard suddenly being willing to roll hardcore, especially with the Atlas now being bound to the league in addition to masters.

Use Eye of Innocence + Razor of the Seventh Sun.
Have crafted helmet with 50% chance to ignite socketed with CWDT + Blade Vortex + Chance to Ignite + Increaed Duration/Ele prolif

How do we make this work? Or should I just go Vaal Pact Berserker and leech instead of using the razor. Taming/Emberwake would be great but makes this build cost 10x more. Thought about using worms, but the worms will die from the prolif burn.

doesnt matter

play standard or softcore league, until maps so you have an idea of what is waiting for you once you start for real on hardcore, because thats how the game is meant to be played
also buy stash tabs

It's pay 2 play with an extensive demo, user.

>until maps
I'm 12 and whats this?

>also buy stash tabs
Ha ha, my stash is practically full already!

it's a dodge/eva build, there's precious little health nodes around that area to begin with, and it's projectile-based as well

I almost never get hit, and I've got the typical cwdt IC setup for those occasions

hell, I don't even have capped resists yet due to the tabula and still do fine for the most part

>been reading

I'd seriously love to hear where because my group of 10 have botted it from day 1 of this league and no ban yet, oh and we rmt

Why even bother, crits always ignite because ggg can't into balance.

The only fucking reason they removed it was because of faggots like you abusing poehud with it. Why they wouldn't work against poehud is beyond me.

Yet again legit players suffer from the retardese of cheaters.

small dev team that's always focused on crapping out the next league patch

Show us your tree, so we can criticize it.

Either you are retarded or your gear is literally vender trash (and you are still at least a little retarded).

the black hole mtx are great and all, but why does ggg never learn to keep enemy and player skill appearances different

Ayyy, didn't knwo there was a general for this, there a guild for you guys or what? I used t be on a Veeky Forums guild with marvel heroes 2016.

What does poehud have to do with removing that mod?

Seriously guys just look at this goddess, I just wanted to share this webm with my fellow poetards

people used it for farming certain unique items

hasn't been a problem for me other than for the flameblast or whatever it's called. Shit is nearly an instakill for anyone why would both skins for it look almost exactly like an enemy attack unless you press your face against the screen?

i think my spooky toss character had 3.1k life in act 4 merciless with shit items
186% life by end game tho

You can see if there's a div on the zone with it so people would just spam new instances until they saw a div and rolled it do drop cards from that zone. Some faggots literally spammed it so much that they dropped the price of kaom's on ehc to 20c.

I regret nothing, I made $2k selling exalts in softcore this league.

Why would you do that map if you don't want to die?

> so expensive?
>16c
>expensive
fuck you, it is cheaper than a Rumi's

>cutting off the nip slip

this, you can farm that shit in like an hour or two with chaos set recipe

why was he soloing that with a vaal spark character

it is cheaper than a divination card for a taste of hate.
the list could go on but seriously what the hell how could someone call lion's roar expensive.

most of my gear is vendor trash, yeah

your point? it survives just fine for now, especially with liberal flask use

poedb dot tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAZuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn11_roDh5VmDHOxsxuto4oj9k2SjX0wfFFHjb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCBbXC7LTF2-dHBth2uT6sZizhfeNW9dtul9COimKsbIydqjY962MDHh9BtUjUQoRvdf0WvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfIOSBGWkBtwVpoT29QHHpUuES8qW3n2QzZS7OdUJP3_3u4O_MUNjYd2459KfRX2YnkABluvkApOKkz_1liPYEMxjX7qYnXLt7a-p2BBY3BlTb022sF07QUtaU5Tz9qxrcLPXhVD

>microtransactions

``No".

poeguild when?

tfw still using solaris lorica

shavs when

they need to buff juggernaut

20% chance to gain endurance charge when hit is way too low when you clear trash instantly, and against rares / bosses the percentage is simply too low to be worth it.
Then 25% chance to gain up to max endurance charges is another low percentage on top of another percentage which is ridiculous. The fact that there is no way to auto cast enduring cry anymore combined with those mediocres juggernaut nodes results in you doing the exact same thing as before without any benefit, aka casting enduring cry, and you'll get max charges anyway because you level the gem.

Plenty of ascendancies have OP nodes on purpose, and I'm not even talking about pathfinder here, but juggernaut is seriously lacking in the shiny department.

I think I should make a forum post about this because I'm surprised its not talked about more.

>guild

Hopefully it never returns.

I used that until level 85 during the first few days if the league. The jump to Shav was hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecho

what are the downsides of using solaris lorica?
apart from the obvious lack of energy shield.

it's like you didn't even make an effort to get life

poedb doot doot tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAAGAF4DHgOHBS0FfQW1CC4Mcw2NES8V9haqFr8ZjhutH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLKlss4S1VMHEwfDIBNj06Qj3RQzFDNkcGR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLVvVbr13yYEFh4mHrYnlirGNwZU1noGyMbWxwUnTtdct1_Xn2elN67311feOEb4d2idOK8IwLjDaNfY1-jb-Oio9gkAqVZpfQmyabjZ2qo4qsZrCrsbOyGbTFtUi3trk-vTa-p8LsxILPetN-1CPUQtZY2Hbawdtu2-fdqOOf51To1ulG6mLrY-yw7YPuDvzF_rr_3g==

i've got 5.1k hp on my lvl 77 crit, evasion/acrobatis bino shadow so there's really no excuse to run around with 3k life at 80+.

Colors

>need taste of hate
>remember that div cards are usually more expensive
>buying the div cards for taste of hate right now would literally be more expensive than buying one

what went so, so wrong. sure I could talk people down but the hour or two that that would take to assemble 9 div cards is not worth the 30 chaos i would save

watching dsfarblarwaggle the hit detection on these shaper balls is pretty good
did they cheap out on the snapshot rate
are we back to desync

well. they work the same if you don't want ES.. but i have 6.8k with solaris. Another 400 from Shavs would bump me up a lot, somewhere in the 9k range for sure

i usually price cards for marginally less than the cost of an item
why would anyone go through the trouble of buying cards if they cost more than the item, unless they get at least 20% from drops due to all of the wasted time

>>remember that div cards are usually more expensive
are usually less expensive than buying the item*