/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Crushed and burned:
>Vicar/Redditslayer Event
pastebin.com/RMGciAGD

>DLC Trailers/Gameplay/Details
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA
polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for inquisition.

WASSUP YO

>invade as madman and try to protect a qt lone host but get sent home after killing 1 out of 2 aldrich faithfuls
FIX THIS

Eygon and Irina became dogs. Irina was impregnated.

personal computer combat companions

>the main Abysswatcher has 3250 hp on NG+ in each phase
Kek

The Abysswatcher gets 110% more hp from NG to NG+, but it's still nothing. It's only at NG+7 that he gets 4551 per phase, and that's still less hp than the Twin Princes on NG.

Going to make a Pure Str char in preparations for Viking badassery

pls do not steal my meme

I'm autistic and I have OCD.

>Black Iron GS: 83% fire resistance
>Lothric Knight GS: 83% magic resistance
>Cathedral Knight GS: 83% dark resistance

There's no rectangular greatshield with 83% lightning resistance.

Havels is heavy as fuck, and it has all resistances.
Dragonslayer has 90% lightning resist, but it requires a boss soul to get it, and it's not rectangular

IT DOESNT MATCH
REEEEEEEEE

You lads know any up and coming lore channels?

>yfw

>"Pardoner's/Velkas Rapier"

>Physical Damage: 102
>Dark Damage: 64
>Weight: 2.5

>E/C/D/D

>Generic Rapier moveset including R2's

>The V Slash is now the weapon art and costs FP

Watch it happen.

DLC will have 15 weapons, so maybe one will be another rectangle :^)

>I've been fortunate to have such a great career that has taken me all around the world but one place I will NEVER go again is England.

>Initially, I was super excited to go since a friend told me they have over 10 stations completely owned by the BBC. You can imagine my fury when I realised it was just soap operas about pathetic white people in poorly decorated apartments.

>After letting off a bit of steam with a Shane Diesel DVD, my daughter got me worked up again by telling me her pregnancy test was negative, AGAIN!

>I got straight on the phone to the concierge desk and screamed "Listen up Prince Fuckstick, I need the address of the nearest Interracial Breeding Grounds NOW!"

"We dun 'av nuffin like dat 'ere mate but deres a swingers club a coupla blocks away innit"

>"Is it BBC exclusive or what?"

"Don't fink so matey, sorry bout dat"

>I slammed the phone down, cancelled my shows and donated all proceeds to the NAACP and hopped the first plane back to LA just in time to drop my girl off at Kylie Jenner's birthday party. Fuck England!

Hey, hey.

Cathedral Knight has 67 stability, while Black Iron and Lothric Knight has 64.

What's the lore behind Vicars

It's been 1½ years user, you should've moved into the acceptance-phase already.

You are a blessing

That hate Bloodwhatever's and want to fuck their shit up.

UMA!!!

Acceptance of what? Bloodborne is not a Souls game, just like how Starcraft is not a Warcraft game.

>implying they're not craft games just like minecraft

Cheeky

Just because it's not named Blood Souls doesn't mean it's not a Souls game, user. This level of denial isn't healthy.

Bloodborne is a Souls game.

It would have given away the ending if the game was called AYYYLMAOsouls

I think you posted this in the wrong thread.

It's not a Souls game. It's as simple as that.

The Paleshades of Londor were originally holy men, and became corrupted when the land went to shit.

The Gilded Vicar's are the originals and despise all those that use bleed and dark, in anger of what their brothers became as the Paleshades.

speaking of bb
big m should make a horror game down the line
give one reason,no bs or smarky shit

Too optimistic
>Physical Damage: 80
>Magic Damage: 80
>E/C/E
>Estoc moveset
>Skill: Shield Splitter

Crystal Tower shield has like fucking 90 stability fag

Does Eygon legitimately care, though extreme or sarcastically shows it, about Irina?

I can see nothing but him locking her up in a cell so that she would not become a firekeeper.
Once AO 'rescues' her from her cell, Eygon resigns himself, accepts that he cannot prevent her fate, and scornfully leaves her to AO.
Though he leaves her to AO, he checks up on her to see if AO 'corrupted' her by buying dark miracles and takes her away if AO did. If she becomes a firekeeper he goes off to die somewhere.

>at no point does Karla take advantage of her bumbling apprentice and go full nee-san gentle femdom on you
I should have left her in jail.

They also often use the Porcine shield as the Boar is a symbol against heathens and heretics. The shield itself mentions that those who use it bear ridicule from others, the Gilded Vicars use the shield as a masochistic symbol to remind them of the pain they face, it's seldom used as an actual shield and more as a warding symbol and to frighten others.

>shield splitter

He's more duty bound as a knight than legit caring for irina

I already gave my reason and no one could disprove it.

>Warcraft and Starcraft
>similar genre
>similar gameplay
>same developers
>one is fantasy, the other is a mix between "further than medieval age" and fantasy
>not the same IP or universe

The fuck are you talking about?

So, why Porcine shield?
>ugliest shield in the game
>costs an undead bone shard
>has shit defences
>wa is a meme

Why not one of these 2?
>good stats
>can parry
>fits the gold theme

Sunken King
>grave robbers= waste of time
>squalid queen= annoying
>sihn= great

Iron King
>smelter demon= waste of time
>raime= great
>alonne= great

Ivory king
>ava= good
>ivory king= great
>lud and zallen= waste of time

So if AoA will have two bosses and both of them are at least good, then we have good Das2 level quality dlc without the bullshit. the next dlc will probably be the same

>Dark Souls 3
>shortest game in the series
>bonfires out the ass
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>On-disc cut content that will be sold as DLC
>no dynamic lighting system when even basic indie games have them
>rehashed areas
>rehashed NPCs
>rehashed animations
>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>armor sets don't even fit properly
>brown and grey
>shit AI
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>Magic itself does reduced damage for PvP
>awful scaling balance
>FP is the most awful casting management system introduced yet (worse than DeS mana, which had better regen options and more efficient)
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one locked behind the final boss
>bland NG+
>awful covenants
>no blue eye orb
>blue sentinels and darkmoons the exact same
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for special weapons resulting in less weapon variety than BB
>very little moveset variation
>existence of Carthus Rouge
>WA are mostly shit or copypasted powerstance moves
>no tech
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frame
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>no dragon covenant
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>the DLC actually won't save it

Has Blood Echoes (Souls) for experience, Insight (Humanity),a convoluted story you better off not thinking into too much, a leveling system that uses Doll (Firekeeper/MiB), and a netcode so bad that you think that your opponent in PvP are hacking

>Talk to Eygon in firelink
>"You have recruited quite the cesspool of degenerates"
>"She'll fit right in here"

To add insult to injury when they die
Lol ds1 shield

this dlc will be old hunters tier

Because it's a piggy

HAHAHA
Good man

Only the truest and most masochistic will bear the shield and purely as a symbol. It's not for everyone. Any gold shield is useable. The only real rules are gold.

just a jape my friend just a jape

>If she becomes a firekeeper he goes off to die somewhere.
I guess, like Anri has a mission to kill Aldrich, Eygon has a mission to protect Irina until she becomes a Firekeeper. When she does, his duty is fulfilled and he can die.
I wants to stay with her, so he locks her away so she doesn't become a firekeeper.
Until the Ashen One shows up, and he realizes they are strong enough to protect her even if he dies.

>you will never have an abrasive souls bf who bullies you constantly

>"I said only two bossfights but never said about anything about how many mini-boss fights there are."

I'm leveling a gilded character and I've seen at least 3-5 bloodshade soapsigns

It's the ladle of standard shields.

I'm using piggy on my back as blessed.

I try and kill them with the punch weapon art on it sometimes as a fuck you. I like it, funnily enough just on my back while I smush people with profaned. I swap to caestus when I'm gunna parry anyway.

>Eygon browses /pol/

Because they wanna make them squealllllllllll like a piggy

youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8

Get used to it.

On PS4 I'm making mine and literally got invaded by Bloodshades all over the game.

I also put them all down easily because red moss is ez and once they're out of their 5 rouges, they're fucked.

Not gatordogs this time user, no
This time we're getting octohorses

JUST

>tfw actually died to sellsword luet

I aint even mad. that shield does a fucktoin of damage

Godspeed user, we need Vicars to help on PS4.

pfftthahahahahHAHAHAHA!

I'm only like level 80
Just killed pontiff
How do I even 170

NG++, speed through it, it's easy and scaled shithouse in this game

You also want those tasty +2 rings

Goddammit this is going to take forever

Rush NG+
Like, only kill bosses with silver serpent and mimic head until you reach NG+ 2 rings, always use Yoel level ups.
You can stop earlier if you prefer, I'm making a legit PC one from my SL 70 fth character and I'm already at 110

>Calls herself a sellsword
>You dont buy her services
>Doesnt use a sword
I still dont get it

You don't need to actually NG++

Just equip soul farm shit and kill the angel fatties

Infact, just running through grand archives killing shit gives a fucktonne of souls, even just helping others you get 100k each time without gear on NG

Thanks m8s

>sellsword
>uses two shields instead of a sword

user, he literally sold his sword, thats why hes called sellsword

>bloodborne and dark souls will never have a lore this deep

no then he'd be called soldsword

Okay THAT'S really neat

ask for free souls at the discord

Need to transfer some items
PS4

Should I be losing this hard

It's not ugly, it's brutish. Wield a mace of some kind, and find pieces of really big clunky armor to fashion together into a set.

>reddit translated Miyazaki Interview about DLC
>meanwhile /dsg/

Anyone got a +2 lothric long spear for me on ps4?

Is a the lothric long spear much better than the "spear"? Normal spear seeks like shit

>Try to get FaP ring in NG+
>Get invaded
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
I TRY

If you add me I can help you tomorrow or right now if you don't plan on taking too long
I might

Just skip it and go for Fap 2

who cares

Reminder the DLC will be half the size of AotA.

Veeky Forums generals are better at a stream of conversation building off of other posts, quick advice/highlight posts and so on. Reddit is better at collecting and amassing data or larger sweeping posts. They're not really comparable and the sites run off two entirely different philosophies of what "content" is. An imageboard is not a content aggregator and doesn't need to be.

go unembered

screencapping this

Then don't buy it
I'm happily snuggling with my season pass

>no vicar bf to purge heretics with

I wouldn't have minded the 2 boss if there were multiple massive areas. But Miyazaki confirmed 1 area.

oolacile garden size

bfs of any kind for you never

Lothric knights and the plow are the best spears

right now senpai

I don't understand how they could say the same about the DaS2 DLCs.

>start AotA
>immediately Sanctuary Guardian
>then the second half of Darkroot Forest
>then Artorias
>all that smaller than just the Frigid Outskirts, a size zone in one of the 3 DLCs

>M: We wanted to create an expansive, open field Dark Souls game. We could have used the motif of a vast desert. However we chose the snow fields because it has an innate tie with the main theme of the DLC. DLC1 contains a very deep lore aspect that we have not explored before in previous expansions. The focus on the strong theme and lore demanded it to be in the snowy field, or it was perhaps the best answer to cater this vision.
>For the theme and story, we would like the users to experience it first hand. We have showcased most of the snowy fields but the DLC is not only of snow. There are numerous situations, and for one map it is very large field that we've created. Different elements are interlaced in the maps, and some paradoxical elements exist. Our focus was to blow your imagination.

You piece of shit where do you want your spear
Place and pw

>go back to playing DS3 after hearing news of DLC and hype for it
>make 3 new characters at different SLs to go through DLC with
>expected it to be AotA levels good
>start hearing confirmations of lack of content and seriously feeling unhopeful about the quality of the DLC

What do I do? Should I ready myself for disappointment? Or give Hackizaki the benefit of the doubt?