BRIT THREAD

Hello fellow bongs and bongos.

Are you all coming to the drag meet?
24/9/2016
shakespearecountyraceway.com/eventdetails.asp?event=86

Look in a Micra rear view mirror and say 'Black Will' three times and you will die on the touge that night!

Official memes;
Unsealed sump Sam
Toyota Traps Europe as potential club name
Rich gets a Chaser this week
Nick's windows get fixed
Danny confirmed for cooking duck eggs at drag meet
Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j574M0vr4mEKoWnrmYhykW0S_vj4hxKh8_kquX8QEnU/edit?usp=drive_web
carandclassic.co.uk/car/C766538
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13HXG2cQcV-eVX9RxBaCP0vMdbeFoTepw2RxqT6TQoKA/edit?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When did toyota start offering vtec

Ultimate Street Car this weekend, I'll be bringing my daki

VVTL-i

Just passing this thread to say that only true drivers buy Fiat (R), they produce the fastest and most involving cars

So, Minimeet to go see AMC Manchester's airing of original Fast and Furious next month before our drag meet.

Details here; docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j574M0vr4mEKoWnrmYhykW0S_vj4hxKh8_kquX8QEnU/edit?usp=drive_web

1st for oh my fucking god the weather is shit

British """"""""""""SUMMER TIME"""""""""""""""""

More cams please

C L E A N

Hi there, I'd like a really slow and totally worthless car, I've been told this is the thread?

No this is the Micra thread

Rich gets a chaser this week

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

carandclassic.co.uk/car/C766538

Should I consider joining the other Spitfire bro? I wanted this as a second car, since it's actually an upgrade from my former 1.2L corsa ('04) Anyone know much about them? I can spanner a little bit.

Don't worry lads you're both correct

Get out mjet false flagger

I have something slower and shittier

ALLO M8

BRITTU BONGU KEKING IN

A challenger appears

OPEN INVITATION FROM BLACK WILL TO FIGHT MJET IRL

RIP mjet

Rip in pieces mjet

>Can't drive
>Try driving car I bought
>Keep stalling it from standstill
>Everywhere booked for like 2+ months advance for driving lessons

its never happening lads

Where you based youth

You're gonna make it user.

mansfield

I'm about 35 minutes away, maybe one night could go to a empty car park at night and show you the basics.

Promise not to shank you

>Old BL shit

lol cuck

no thanks lad, but appreciate the offer

Keep the faith. Once you get it, it's like falling off a log.

Easy.

Meet him somewhere public so he can't have sex with you

Thats kinda gay desu senpai

>tfw no drag to wear to drag meet

Just turn up naked

Brit thread? More like Brit dead amirite?

NEETs are asleep, shhhh

These are the only Veeky Forums threads worth reading and it's dead af

hype for the F&F meet and the drag meet. September gon be gud.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13HXG2cQcV-eVX9RxBaCP0vMdbeFoTepw2RxqT6TQoKA/edit?usp=drive_web

And ofc post email to get invites to the Slack chat

Welsh not welcome imo

QQ

Ok lads, we need as big a car as you can bring for drag meet so we can build a wagon train around the campsite. If we don't, the young girls Danny is bringing may well escape.

>dream of finding a manual foxbody mustang in a scrapyard, bringing it back to life, and turning it into a driftbox
>because I'm a britbong I'd have to travel over to america, scour the country for one of like eight stickstangs ever made, and pay many times its actual worth to get it back over here

>want old car to drift
Fuck off you fucking nocar fucking cuck!

Cover blew off Dolomite in the day today. Only day it didn't rain this week. Phew.

>foxbody
>scour the country for one of like eight stickstangs ever made

Shows what you know of Foxes. It probably wasn't the majority when you consider the 4 cylinders but likely damn close.

>scrapyard
Wrong again. All the good ones are in boomers garages and only come out when they can ditch the wife for a couple of hours. The ones you're after are all in Cletus' backyard with the dogs sleeping in them while he waits to cash in on that goldmine he's got hisself.

Some utter cunt around here has developed a habit of parking in the road outside their driveway, because the road was closed until this week.
Aside from slamming into and destroying their shitty little econobox, what's the best way to make them stop it?

It's an issue because I come around a corner at 50-60MPH and their car is RIGHT THERE in the middle of my lane.

I'm tempted to buy a cheapass 4x4 and use it to demolish her car, or tow/shunt it into a lake.

ebay item number 282122181650

JUSTYPOSTING

tempted to put in a 99p bid desu

Please only do so if you will actually give me the 99p and take this devil from my house