Fun car to drive in 10k € range

I have CRX for 7 years now and recently WRX wagon and I wanted to keep CRX with its B16 as a fun to drive weekend car, turbo it and stuff to make it quicker. But it is already at the limit of traction and FWD means no fun in corners, ploughs straight when I floor it mid corner. Also its 26 years old and kinda stock-ish condition, it would be shame to ruin a youngtimer. Also: WRX despite faster and 4x4 is boring to drive, quiet, comfortable, has turbo-lag and you feel 150kph like 80kph in CRX. So idea is: Sell CRX and get something nimble and RWD. Price range up to 10k Euro. Any ideas? I was thinking S2000, but it is only hair faster than CRX. Miata is even slower :) 200SX is very close in performance... M3 is fast but kinda heavy and not very sporty... Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOJBLhJRX20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>M3
>not very sporty
Lmao
You can't even afford an M3 btw, the cheapest ones start at ~12k € and above

For under 10k euros you can try to find some older Subaru STI, maybe an MR2, maybe an E34 M5

Last time I've checked M3's were starting around 10k for some less loved ones. It doesn't have to be pretty, it must be fun to drive. My WRX has like every body part with some dent or scratch :)
I was thinking STI when buying WRX. Too similar and still AWD. Also they are like twice as expensive to keep over WRX and working on WRX aint't cheap.. Or easy as it is boxer and even spark plugs need some disassembly to access...

MR2... I'll take a look.

Twingo.

Depending on where you live.

S2k would be good if you're willing to put a lot of effort into it. That's a beautiful CRX, I wish I had one like that.

Will consider, strong contender :)

-Slower than CRX
-FWD
-quite "big", at least compared to CRX
-not sporty at all
-too comfortable

are you a german by any chance>?

i drove this piece of shit once
never again
it's a soulless shitbox

wide body kit and 10k in sick mawds

Polish. But both of my cars were 1st bought in Germany :) CRX spend like half its life on the other ide of Oder river, WRX... Few days max as it was bought by someone from Poland.

i'm surprised
i thought only faggots from germany used :)

kill yourself you slav subhuman

Nice one, but those hoses and catch tanks :/ What's the deal with dual brake pumps?

why keep the wrx ?

>hating on polandball
terrible
>ever putting a bodykit on glorious crx
it's beautiful as is you cuck

>slower than a CRX
>quite big compared to a tuna can
>abarth not sporty
>too comfortable
LOL
Buy a jap rice can then. Good riddance.

Ofc you did.

>I dont know how to drive so it isnt fun in the corners

kek

I'm not so sure it makes a difference
most of what the car does is body and suspension work

>youtube.com/watch?v=IOJBLhJRX20
>not fun as fuark
OP confirmed for granny shifter.

Winter. And rain. CRX sucks in these conditions. And you can hear it rust! Also: Better for avoiding polar bears!

stop ruining other people's threads you bitter shithead

I own a bravo.
Is it that unbelievable i had a chance to drive it's inferior version?

How is an Abarth Punto inferior to a Bravo?
lol

SW20 turbo

put the body kit on because there is not enough room for tires

>I was thinking S2000, but it is only hair faster than CRX.

Are you retarded?
It's way fucking faster. To the point where it's not even comparable.

>Miata is even slower
Nope.
Miata had weaker engines but superior suspension and is rwd. Wouldn't be much slower on the straights and attack corners way better.

lol Miata suspension is shit

its not even a contest in terms of speed either

Miatas are garbage

it just seems odd to keep the wrx when you are gravitating towards larger and heaver vehicles anyway
being where you are you might be able to get a bmw e30 compact

>all the praise the car got over the years by many car reviewers
>even hondafags admit that miata is faster
>invalidated by one anonymous post

oh wait, not anonymous
you forgot your trip mjet

no one thinks a Miata is faster than a B16 CRX unless they have brain problems

the handling isnt that great, easily the most overrated thing ever

a CRX would kick a Miatas ass anywhere and everywhere

your paid off reviewers mean shit

Slightly modded CRX EE8 (intake, exhaust, minor weight reduction, decent rubber) wins with S2000. Have 200 hp and you can eat S2000 at every stoplight. Stock is just a little slower. CRX is really light and has surprisingly good traction being FWD, probably due to terrible weight ballance. Maybe you think about USDM CRX which was gutless?

Miata (MX-5 here in Europe) is slower, I've verified that more than once :)

WRX is big, heavy and isolates you from outside more than I'd like to. It's just a daily driver, good for bad weather, has "luxury items" like ABS, A/C and radio you can hear while driving :) and since sedan and wagon have almost same dimensions and weight I've went with more practical wagon.

>Maybe you think about USDM CRX which was gutless?

man even the 100hp USDM CRX would beat a 1.6 Miata and is about on par with a 1.8

>has surprisingly good traction being FWD, probably due to terrible weight balance
the engine can be mounted a little further back

Słuchaj tamtego anona i weź sobie to mx5.
W budżecie 40k złotych dałoby się z tego zrobić rakietę dla której zejście poniżej 4s do 100 byłoby niczym.

I w przeciwieństwie do crx to jest znacznie lepsza platforma choćby ze względu na tylny napęd i podwójne wahacze. Jej zdolność pokonywania zakrętów znacznie przekracza możliwości CRX, ten tylny napęd z torsenem jednak robi swoje.

Poza tym coś chyba kręcisz z tą szybkością.
Na torze poznań widziałem jak crxy kompletnie dostawały w dupę, więc albo masz jakąś sensownie wzmocnioną maszynę, albo jesteś mitomanem.
A i żeby nie było, sam mx5 nie posiadam, ale miałem okazję sporo na nich przejeździć.

W dupe ale od czego? Nie jezdzilem na torze, a na prostej seryjne MX-5 zostaje w tyle.
Przedni naped to najwieksza wada CRX.
Miata jest o tyle fajna, ze to malutkie auto, male i zwinne, tylko trzeba by ja niezle porobic, by miala sensowne osiagi. No i nigdy mi sie wizualnie ne podobala ;)