Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

FUCK Street Fighter V
FUCK Capcom

play blazblue

Threadly reminder that the latest SFV installs a rootkit on your PC, this is not a joke, uninstall that shit asap.

This guy asked me why people don't play CE instead of ST and I told him it's because of Dictator being broken and the game just being worse all around. Then he turns it around to say I'm "crying" about him. You can watch the year that Evo ran hsf2 and see how much CE bison dominated and how stupid he was if you don't believe me.

First for best kof waifu

PC gaming.
Not even once.

Just woke up. I'm hearing that Urien is bad. Honestly this isn't a big surprise. Anything else?

reminder not to respond to the mentally handicapped

who the fuck did you hear that from urien is pretty solid

capcom installing malware on your pc

It's not a problem with PC gaming though, I've never seen a game that runs on kernel level before, SFV is the first one.

Should have learned from back when they cancelled Legends 3 due to "no fan interest" desu

>look at all these players, you should play too!

kys shill

So Akuma being tourney legal wouldn't be that big a deal if CE already did it right? lmao PISSS

Any news from RX? Does he like the character in this game?

I thought that Inafune was the only one to blame for that, guess I was wrong.

nigger this is Veeky Forums.
am i supposed to just not respond to anyone?
lmao

Speaking of blazblue. Bbcp extend is free to download if you have a japanese ps plus account. And theres a two day free ps plus thing going on in japan. So if you've youve ever wanted to try BB but didnt want to pay for it nows your chance. The Gravity Rush remaster is also free as well, so thats pretty cool.

what

no akuma should be banned i don't understand what you're trying to say. i'm not defending akuma. CE dictator was never banned

what is your point here? it seems like you just don't know what you're talking about but are acting superior any way

like V players

>trying to cr.b>cr.a>command grab with yuri in kof14
>super comes out almost every time

fucking input leniency reeeeeeeeeeee

>Character out for a couple of hours
>PEOPLE TELL ME THIS CHARACTER IS SHIT! SHOULDA KNOWN!

Every time I come back to this thread during an update or a release I remember why I left.

I've thought about working for Capcom because they used to be really stand up and did some awesome work in-house.

However, all the decisions they've made regarding Street Fighter V remind me of so many second-rate industry-controlled companies that I don't believe there is a future there for me.

I'll always love them but time changes everything.

hasn't said anything on twitter since coop cup

So will Capcom get called out on the "anti-cheat solution"?

>load Karin's last story cutscene
>get 5500FM
That was okay I guess.

Forget what i just said about the free bbcp. Turns out only the tutorial is playable.

st is equally as bad as SFV

Low... Tier... GOD

>pr balrog hates sf5 now
>before 5 came out he whined nonstop about 4 and kept begging for 5
when will this fraud just accept that he's a washed up one trick pony?

He has a twitter account?

do it with df

even if that was true it's irrelevant and has no effect on whether or not sfv is bad. why do people love to move the goalposts so much here? it's sad

No stupid, CE Bison could just be banned if they just banned Akuma right? So your beef is stupid.

What's supposed to be so good about ST man? Supers are the laziest tacked on shit to ape the SNK games coming out at the time and their DMs. It's not half as good as you make it out to be.

I want you to humor me and tell me what ST does so much better than Ultra. And try not to resort to "hardcore cred" level shit, either. Tell me what makes it a better video game.

1) What the fuck are you doing
2) Why even, chaining the maximum number of crouching Bs into her far B into command grab is her highest damage option pretty much all the time I think

>Kusoge fighter players arguing about what kusoge is the least kusoge in their kusoge series

tfw you will never give viscant a blowwie joeie

SF5 has done a wonderful job at exposing garbage players for what they really are.

Its probably only partially downloaded.

>lying about competing because I didn't give the baby what he asked for

lmao eat shit PISSS you're retarded. stay on your low IQ mid-90s party game

@urawaRX

why do you care about a game you hate so much? it's sad

do you think the britbongs ever say beer can so they can say bacon with a jamaican accent?

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM IF SFV ACTUALLY INSTALLS MALWARE AND HOW TO REMOVE IT PLEASE

all kof girls are great.

They've having a f2p online weekend IIRC.

yeah, probably, I give it 3 days until some tech sites start reporting on it

>PC

you can't play if you remove it

yes it did install it as "security" measure

I'm not the one who decides to ban characters or not. But yeah, I guess he could have been banned. Everyone moved on from CE after HF was released and didn't look back cause CE has better balance and people liked the faster gameplay.

I don't like supers either. I prefer ST to ultra because it's fast paced, fast walkspeed, fireballs and zoning are good, pokes and anti airs do a ton of damage, no 1f links (not viable because of turbo), no FADC to bail you out of situations, it still has option selects, but not nearly as many. The main thing I hated about sf4 is it's all about doing difficult combos and option selects, it's the ultimate training boar game. ST is a lot more about your spacing and decisions and less about robot shit. Overall though, I just enjoy it more. There's no way to "prove" one is better than the other.

I'd really like to see you play sf2 though cause it's funny how you didn't know any thing about it's history and refuse to play it despite "competing" in it.

nice void post

Yes it's a rootkit
Windows > System32 > Capcom.sys

But like the other guy said if you remove it you can't play it anymore.

Urien nerfs and "buffs" from his story mode version to his final playable version smell like DeeJay changed in USFIV.

He got a lot of combo potential and headbutt stuff removed but you get wacky weird shit like OTG CA now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Urien ends up being more of a zoner than the rushdown trap monster he used to be in 3S.

>Settling for a shitty "Gaming PC" because it's cheaper
If consoles actually functioned like consoles are supposed to (Pop a new game in and start playing immediately, no DRM, no installations, no bullshit) I'd be all over them. The fact they've turned into essentially just shitty cheaper PC's has defeated any point in using them beyond exclusives.

/labzero
skullgirls new intros animation clean up stream for you artists out there

DELETE THIS

Cool. Too bad I don't understand japanese.

It's all glitches from the Unreal Engine because Capcom didn't develop it in house and has no idea what they're doing with the PC comunity.

How does he even use those?

How big is this update supposed to be?

So did they fix that thing that made people unable to launch the game

ty

>no 1f links

But then you say they're there and just not viable??? c'mon PISSS get your story straight

lol, do you expect Capcom to fix anything this soon?

Holds them in his mouth like Zoro.

sounds like it's the final huge balance patch
the patch was mainly is for console lobbies

AY YO HOL UP

does EGX start tonight? in a few hours?

It makes them less relevant than USFIV infinites

See this is what I mean about you don't understand SF2 and why I don't believe you competed in it. Do you even know how turbo works in old Capcom games? It skips frames, so if there was a 1f link, it would only be possible ~50% of the time due to frame skip.

Also is that your only rebuttal? You misunderstanding something due to ignorance? LOL

I went to sleep and people were talking about it so idk.
I was just wondering honestly.

>it's all about doing difficult combos and option selects

nah you're a shitter. SF4 is the same spacing oriented SF as always, you even had an okay Guile in it, but your opinions are terrible as always

I don't blame you user, but you're naive about Capcom, a decent dev would fix a game breaking issue within hours, but this is Capcom, so we'll be luck if they fix it within a week.

MikeZ would've made SFV good.

this is one of those options on the "sfv defense force bingo" lol

you are lying if you say the game isn't mostly about difficult combos and option selects, it's a much more tech heavy game than any sf i can think of outside of alpha 3

still waiting to see you play sf2

The weirdest nerf is his ex headbutt now sucks to the opponent. Used to be, if they jumped and you ex'd you would go half screen.

Now it delivers you to their feet.

Oh, no question.
Literally the only reason the game is bad is because Mike Z didn't work on it.

>streamboars mindfucking themselves out of playing SF4 because they convinced themselves that high level OSes were necessary to compete
>and that everyone always did max damage combos all the time

lol???

FGC ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

when someone asks you to explain something and you so totally destroy them they just resort to ad hominem like "nah you're a shitter"

BTFO

>the man who literally removed stuff from his own game because he personally didn't like it
>making anything good
SGfags are getting way too delusional

God I hope Veeky Forums really gets nuked so people like piss disappear

Even having him filtered I still see all the posts he makes and its too much

>zangief being a charge grappler with every tool in the game.

>fang having actual setplay.

I could get beind this

DSP is our guy

>God I hope Veeky Forums really gets nuked

Veeky Forums is a website, not a physical place, you idiot.

That feel when I think MikeZ has some of the best opinions and practices pertaining to general fighting game development but find absolutely nothing appealing about Skull Girls.

still waiting for you to go away since no one likes you

let's play theory fighter where I pick Akuma and go 0-5 anyway because ST is garbage that I dropped years ago

>people still responding to pisss after all these years
fucking moths to a flame

why are you so autistic? it's sad

inb4 hurrr ad hominem fucking idiot kill yourself. SFV has a lot of flaws but it's still fun unlike your gorilla fireball spam game LOL

dumb ass fuck

is this what ST does to people

Filter better

>the first fighting game I'm going to try to make and balance will be MAHVEL
madman

It was curiosity mainly, didn't see anything on twitter, thought maybe they did something smart.
A bit of a silly thought I guess considering what I'm reading here about a rootkit

"whoa there"

ST might be shit but at least it's not the utter abortion that SFV is

forgot your trip pisss

he's a banned character, everyoen agrees with you he's broken and that's why he's banned. i really don't get this how this proves any kind of point.

why don't you just play me in the game if you competed at it? i'm some nobody, surely a real competitor like you could beat me right?

USF4 Dee Jay was shit until the late patches.
His Omega mode wasn't even that good. Just Dee Jay but top tier in regular mode.

>everyoen
Are you okay? Maybe you should slow down a bit, think your posts out.

The way you're trying to goad me on right now is legit pathetic and you need to stop if you wanna quit embarrassing yourself

This is what playing Ultra does to people