aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/

>How to avoid spoilers
pastebin.com/LMEedWHf (embed)

Participate in the current /smtg/ sings:
collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC (embed)

>MTII translation project
dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php?build=5
(This build is downloadable and playable)

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png (embed)

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/bd3Bgfj8 (embed)

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n (embed)

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU (embed)

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/kmMsiz1d (embed)

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/YppqPPjf (embed)

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy (embed)

>Running Giten Megami Tensei in windowed mode with Chiitrans:
pastebin.com/0gguMLyL (embed)
pastebin.com/21W8HmWY (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qb45pLOueOE
personacentral.com/persona-5-action-combat-concept/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is she so flat

Nanashi vs Demifiend
Who wins?

Nanashi obviously

>finally forced to fuse Mermaid

Is there any sort of base level bullshit used in damage calculations for Apocalypse or is grinding low level crap to end game viable?

Thanks! im trying to stay as neutral as possible, but I might help her in the end since Lawbro has been sticking around for some time and she seems to be suffering.

Flynn-sama

what happens if I refuse to open the ark?

you open the ark

Dagda takes control of you and makes you open it

You can't refuse

Why does Inanna act like a dominant mom in the game?

>IVA has more funny moment than Persona 5
What happened

If you were a power hungry chaosfag, would you choose Toki as your Shin Megami Tensei?

pretty sure you only get three outcome effecting decisions in the entire game

No, because Toki is a cunt who drank the friendship koolaid and won't destroy the world with you.
Why couldn't SOMEONE besides Dagda sympathize?

>everyone keeps calling Shesha a serpent
>when it is very clearly a lava flower

C'mon now.

Seriously when is this game gonna get hard? Shesha was basically a puzzle fight

You are pretty much hijacking the Divine Powers plans for yourself and Toki just got rescued from being possessed by a freedom craving Inanna

>no 真・女神転生 in the OP

>two press turns dedicated to doing nothing
Apocalypse isn't even that hard

And Krishna has a bunch of human followers but none are companions because Atlus railroaded you onto peace

>Shesha was basically a puzzle fight
Explain

I just noticed this. And OP put /smt/instead of /smtg/ and didn't even put Shin Megami Tensei.

Around Azreal fight because he uses tetrakarn and makakarn to reflect attacks and your team is useless without weapons. Now that I think of it, what was stopping Navarre from using his skills during that fight?

You just sit there and stall while using basic sword attacks whenever possible since that's all that'll deal any real damage.
When the only solution to the fight is the same no matter what your build is, I consider that a "puzzle" fight.

oh and it has that awful battle theme

demons at some red building in Yoyogi are ripping me a new one.

I guess im not supposed to go there yet?

Maitreya was the one with followers. Atlus focus on peace doesn't work when everyone is a mindless Flynnfag who can't think for themselves

I want to fuse that dog.

Why are nip gods so useless in Apocalypse?

Because anyone that isn't YHVH or Lucifer is a joke.

YHVH is a big joke since he went evil because he didn't have a Pascal the Imouto to keep him from going insane, or Nakamura power to cope with loneliness.

When and where does Toki show up?

Can someone explain this to me since I haven't played SMTIV in years, and it wasn't really explained well in Final.

What's the deal with the Yamato Perpetual Reactor? Like, it allows you to travel to the expanse right? Or allows you to destroy Tokyo with a black hole right? Who made it again?

And why is Lucifer guarding it and not destroying it even though Merkabah made it fully known he would use it to destroy Tokyo? Is it impossible to destroy?

i made it

Best Girl shows up 1/4th into the story when the gang needs to find a way to sneak into the Ginza temple.

Nice try Lucifer

Holy fucking shit, SMT4A still has the bullshit with sidequests where they throw a random Japanese name at you an expect you to know where it is on the map. Where the hell is Tougu Gosho for the Futotama mirror challenge quest?

What kind of mother would Inanna be if she had the chance?

>A Japanese game has bullshit where it throws the name of a popular Japanese district at you on a map of the most popular Japanese city
kek'd

It's over in futanari roppongi-cho emphysema

How does Enemy Match-Up work? Not like Estoma where you can't get into low level encounters, right?

If only they localized it to take place in California, like Ace Attorney

wtf is a smt

A contraceptive

Social Media Trends

>Fuse Ouroboros
>Keep using it, see it has another buff it learns at the very end, going a level without learning anything to reach it
>"Holy shit, am I finally going to get something unique or good like Doping"
>Turns out it's Maka-fucking-kaja

Why is he such a shithead in every game.

Snake is always shit

youtube.com/watch?v=qb45pLOueOE
It's just not the same without music

>What do you want?
>Money
>I refuse
>What do you want?
>Money
>Take this then

>NG+ demons
why

The one with punch lasers.

Just ended the Cosmic Egg scenario, is the Dagda choice the alignment lock or is it your conversation with Stephen after the Expanse dream?

Lucy ain't interested in destroying Tokyo.
White and Merkabah are. Lucy is interested in going to surface to spread chaos.

Why is Belial one of the few brotier demons in Final?

What skills should I look out for as I level up with a STR build?

>2016
>still no Soul Hackers anime/OVA/movie

>What do you want?
>Money
>I refuse
>What do you want?
>3 Medicine
>Take this then
SO LONG SUCKER, I'M OUT!

Enjoy my being added to my "demons to kill on sight list", Balor.

Chose to continue to attack medusa when given the 3 choices in the fight.
YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S*******T I'LL BLEED YOUR THROATS
Not ready for the censored bleep, hehehe

Gives incentive to play the other route

SMT4 Apocalypse really is going full on World of Strength, even STR party members are the best.

personacentral.com/persona-5-action-combat-concept/

Raidou 3 when?

Hopefully never 2 was bad enough

I just hit Armageddon.

How close am I to finishing this playthrough?

What build is everyone using and how are you enjoying it?

STR here, but I'm not that far in so I'm not sure how well it will work out.

Your fucking map has more buttons than zoom in and zoom out. Try them out dumbo.

Why does everyone keep asking this? Just play the fucking game, you've still got ways to go.

I suspect Hashino's team might be working on new Devil Summoner but not Raidou.

no! demifiend is the strongest of all!

>people complaining about fighting horde and getting x2 reinforcements
>meanwhile in cosmic egg I just fought the same horde 7 times in a row

There's a reason for the 7 hordes: Inanna's popping out demons as fast as she can.

Dex.
I've used this since IV
No experience in Mag desu

Though the lack of Fang Breaker (still can use it but low damage) and Desperate Hit is a bummer

ALSO FUCK THIS REINFORCEMENT SHIT WHO DECIDE ITS A GOOD IDEA

I killed Inanna already. But hey
>123k exp

Not complaining, I guess.

Could someone give to me a SMT IV for the bonus in Apocalypse pls?

Oh, then you are probably fighting the hundreds of demons she birthed before defeat. Must've bred like crazy to fill the Cosmic Egg up with hordes.

I just beat the game with World of Magic (contcentrate smirking Logos doing 10k on YHVH was great).

Now trying World of Strength and it's quite good now that I have gotten the Medium Phys skill.
I still have hama for the smirk instakill.

What am I supposed to do against Demons that resist Phys though? Just lay back and let my team do the job? Is there a good almighty option before I get the auto-pierce?

>random encounter
>an error has occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart.

WHEN DID I LAST SAVE?

I'm wondering the same thing. Buff and heal?

>hama/mudo smirking

Lol what were they thinking

Hee-Hoy /smtg/. Have you had your coffhee yet?
>hoy and coffhee posting are dead.

>forgot pic

Hoy is so SMTIV
Nowafays in SMTIVA times it's Pascal and/or/vs Toki posting.

IV's plot would be almost exactly the same without all the White nonsense.

But that's not fun it's just vs posting.

I don't like coffee. The taste and smell make me nauseous after years of being dragged into Starbucks as a child by my mother.

Hoy posing isn't any better.

I'm sorry? it's not necessarily bad to hear that user.
I feel like you're always the same user saying you don't like coffee.

I guess? Imo it's still more fun than "my opinion is better than yours!" but that's subjective, I suppose.

Destroying it is how the black hole is formed.

How to get into drinking black coffee?

Nope, I'm new. Well, not "new" new, I was here for a long time but after DeSu 2 was first released I took a very long break from /smtg/ other than to pop in every now and again to ask if Record Breaker's OST was released yet.

Do you drink normal coffee? If so just slowly start applying less and less sugar until you get used to it. I used to drink it with tons of sugar but slowly I got accustomed to the taste and now I enjoy it a lot.
Just don't drink too much, my head aches whenever I spend the entire day without drinking it.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Danu? She barely appears in the story at all, except when its convenient.

I don't care for Danu but I don't get Nozomi hate either.

anyone playing on hard first playthrough

how is the hit rate

i got my coffee right here

A lot of Nozomi's hate comes from the fact that she sells Nanashi and Asahi out to the Hunters Association for unsealing Krishna, then expecting them to take responsibility for their actions despite hunters clearly wanting to kill them. There's also the fact that she promises to kill Nanashi if he ever sides with Dagda.

you mean war? hit rate is good. everyone here is complaining about apocalypse though. i guess that one's for masochists.

Nice user! Good luck.

Well yeah but what the fuck would you have done? I'd rather she straight up goes to me and says "yo, listen, you're cool but the dude inside you isn't and if he fucks up I'll have to try to kill you" than being all lovable and betraying me in the end. At least she's honest about it.
Ratting them out to the Association is indeed shitty but it isn't enough to make me dislike her.
Not saying people are wrong, it's just that for me it made sense, I guess.

Sugar. Add lots of it.

Be very hungry, that will help you love it. I stopped drinking it black when I learnes in class that adding milk enhanced it's sleep-preventing effects and the protein made it nutritious.

Why is it overpowered? random trash mobs are easy to clear anyway with general aoe skills

Because almost everything is weak to either of them, bosses included. They don't do set damage, they scale with level and mag.

And if that wasn't enough, they have good chances to instantly kill a different, possibly full health enemy when you're Smirking. You can end many hordes just like that if Nanashi arrives at the battlefield with a shit eating grin.