My Summer Car is on Steam Greenlight now!

I thank Veeky Forums for the threads back with the unofficial release.

Now, after waiting what? 3 months? It's on Greenlight! You can post on this page and the developer answers shortly.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=651939391

I for one will love to play alongside you wh/o/res when it gets released.

Other urls found in this thread:

my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/My_Summer_Car_Wikia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If a girl does that face to me she will be crushed in the next 4 minutes.

newfag

Fucks yes, I can't wait to get pulled over hooning and dump the KP-31 at the cop.

Rememberings to drink peer, comrades!

Finally!
Wonder if they are keeping the Finnish lottery pricing system.

my summer fag

bump

is there a demo? this game looks neat

There's a leaked version 1.72 I believe. Most things worked and Veeky Forums made a wrench guide.

I couldn't start my car but many others could lol.

Where can I get this leaked version? Looks fun as fuck.

I have it on my HDD, but my upload speed is shit. If no one uploads it/gives a link, I'll upload it this weekend if I remember. Make sure you have a decent computer to play it on, it's pretty poorly optimized atm, and almost unplayable at low fps since you need to be somewhat precise to do shit like tighten bolts.

Alternatively, I'd be surprised if a torrent didn't exist.

www.google.com

Remember everybody, don't drink the wodka in the barn.

i find torrent
>9321cb999a9e6fcf60f914e13c5852bbfe517fed
>2 seeders
Plz send help

I thought it would be just like a beer, seeing as it was a work in progress. But holy shit drinking that while driving the van at night trying to find the store.

There was a mega link, you can search for it if not I might upload mine, just tell me where because I don't upload shit lol. Don't forget to back it up on steam greenlight!

Will the final game have more than peer and sausages? Not that that isnt a healty diwt or anything just curious

bump to regain more popularity so it hits greenlight

>chopping wood in the barn
>see the vodka
>drink it
>"o-ok, wasn't expecting that"
>assume it'll wear off in a minute or two
>manage to get into van, start driving
>have to stop playing after around 5 minutes because I feel like I'm about to have a seizure
>feel really dizzy for about 15 minutes afterwards

listen to this guy, fellow anons

is there a list of controls?

There is. I assume you mean in the leaked version, which you can find them just when you launch the .exe, where you choose the detail level.

Its amazing how much content there is.

how do I get rid of that fucking bug buzzing? it happens every few seconds

FUCK YOU my thread died yesterday and now yours does not FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also posting these kawaii cars

anyone? this shit is getting annoying

In newer builds, you can go to the sauna to get rid of your stank and make the flies go away. It isn't functional in the leaked version

Sauna I believe, don't know if it's implemented yet so you gotta suck it.

Posting your My summer Car original content helps mate.

>no multiplayer

so that means we can't form driver / navigator rally teams and race each other in our virtually designed and built shitheaps to see who is the undisputed king of Veeky Forums?

wtf I hate Finland now

Fuck you newfags i literally made these threads with my car and savegame shit

If I recall correctly, the dev said he'd like multiplayer as well but it's incredibly difficult to implement to the game in its current state

Yeah I know, I was just kidding mostly. Maybe after they get the game fleshed out a bit more and start generating some income they can revisit the multiplayer idea. If nothing else at least let people race each other on rally and road courses in their cars.

You newfag.

this game better have some mode without all this pointless food meters and shit

i just want to earn money for the new parts and not waste time on some survival bullshit
i fucking hate this shit

ok my friend thats ok enjoy this game anyway you wouldnt even know of if it wasnt for meeeee making threads of thissss car i build with my mouse and keyboard

>windows aero

Just let me handle all the future MSC content here.

Building the car can be done in a day with this guide, even with zero car experience. The meters just give purpose to otherwise aimless driving.

Here you will need this made map i made
[spoiler]Ill be sure to try another one when the game comes out [/spoiler]

Thanks m8. There's probably a lot more locations now and hopefully some area transition to a different place even though the map is already kinda big.

If you want to help on my wikia i made a long time ago
my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/My_Summer_Car_Wikia
no h4x0r pl0x

What sort of shit hardware do you have that you even notice a difference with aero?

Whoa whoa, stop attacking me mate. I have good enough hardware but Aero is botnet man.

What are the controls?

I can kind of drive the van but need to hold a key to keep it in gear. No idea how to open the tool box.

when using the mouse, remember that the 1 and 2 number keys change how the mouse works

how is a theme botnet?

You gotta check the checkboxes in the main menu, it says something about auto transmission and don't check h shifter.

It's not, but even my shitty compaq netbook didn't show a performance difference if I had aero on or off.

Tfw this got deleted once lel

>lewd