/twg/ - Total War General

>WARLORD SKARSNIK, KING IN DA MOUNTAIN edition

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/dlc/364360/

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chPRYXS0YZI
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6273-total-war-warhammer-pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz,meme rats, meme goblins, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

Why do I love Vlad so much?
It's pretty simple when I think about it.
Vlad isn't just the best character in the Warhammer world, he might just be the greatest character of all time.
Just imaging him riding through the swamps of Sylvania, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him.
As he rides through the World's Edge Mountains, the Lahmians swoon at his very scent.
They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Marienburg under the the name of "Carstein Orgasm."
The very nature of Vlad is mystery.
Could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes?
The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit.
However, Vlad is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers.
Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Vlad is not one that is easily penetrated.
Vlad is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world.
Vlad is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty.
Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes.
His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Vlad. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt.
Vlad is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the Warhammer world together.
Without Vlad, the entire Warhammer world, the entire Games Workshop as we know it crumbles.
The Reik would stop flowing without Vlad, Athel Loren would become a desolate crater, and Norsca would melt without his frosty gaze.
These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Vlad so much.

Today is friday so WOOD ELFS TODAY RIGHT?!

Finally I'm coming at the right time:
ROLLAN!

No, don't think so. Wait till tuesday for a teaser and thursday for the trailer at least I hope so

Reminder that an adams fires a bullet with more force than a baneblade

No

>Adams

anime!

You mean people like this guy?

BASED

>R A D I O U S
>A
>D
>I
>O
>U
>S

MOD

Those are uparmoured yeomen, not knights. There's nothing wrong with it.

>anime!
is an integral part of /twg/

Yeah

finally someone gets it, Radious #1

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Who else sending angry emails to CA?
I will show them what happens when you slack off and dont deliver content

Send them this.

Radious completely raped the lore
Well, he alwas raped history so I guess it was expected

The "WAGG" part never fails to get me.

Is there a single faction that could not get a Waagh mechanic?

That's not in Radious mod.

Empire - Summon the Elector Counts
Dwarfs - Muster the Throng
Greenskins - WAAAGH
Vampire Counts - Raise dead something dunno
Warriors of Chaos - Storm of Chaos
Beastmen - Brayherds
Wood Elves - Wild Hunt
Bretonnia - Errantry War
Skaven - Vermintide
Chaos Dwarfs - Rally Slaves or something
Ogre Kingdoms - something Mercenary
High Elves - Time of Need? dunno
Dark Elves - something Raid
Lizardmen - something with Spawning Pools probably
Daemons of Chaos - something like Chaos Rift

Yeah, I think every relevant faction could potentially have a WAAAGH mechanic

Someone doesn't know his radious

>mfw Total War: Alaric never

why even live?

roll, no mannlet pls

>ancient empires STILL not released

>Wood Elves army spotted
>start battle
>notices solid amount of Glade riders and Warhawk riders
>"well... Elves are squishy... it should be okay..."
>destroy the part of the Wood Elf army and the Glade riders, losing 50% range units and some units in the process because of fucking arrows
>Warhawk riders still around
>they rekt the other 50% of my range units
>I'm unable to shoot them back and can't take them down since no more range.
>gettingmad.jpg
>spend 10-15 mins watching how my army gets rekt by air range units
>Warhawk riders out of ammo
>manage to destroy them with leftovers of my screwed army
>Phyrric victory (lost 85% of the army)
>close TWW
>uninstall TWW
>jump off window

>End times are bugged and the doom tide only spawned one single Warherd of Chaos stack

that's what you get for being a faggot and not playing best elves yourself

Medieval 3 when?

Ranged flying skirmishers would be hell on earth

Legendary Greenskins campaign is possibly the most frustrating experience in the game.

It is now September. With the end of the summer months, The sallow season begins. Ros-fothar in the tongue of the Asrai, it is a time of waning. The Consort-King Orion weakens and rages against his fate, destined to be immolated on the pyre in the coming months. The forest undergoes a change of color from the vibrant hues of summer to more subdued and mottled shades of Autumn.

But if it is a time of waning, so too is it a time of harvest. The bounty of the forest hangs ripely, to be plucked effortlesly by the merry wanderers of its vales and meadows. How fitting, then, that in this, the first month of the season of harvest, the Wood Elves will make a bounteous gift of themselves, the latest and greatest of the factions to be released in Total War: Warhammer.

Wood Elves soon.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

I hate memes

Just kill it and you'll most likely get more Doom Tides. I started killing them pretty early in my last campaign and went through like seven Doom Tides before Archaon got his ass in gear. Not all of them contained both a Warherd and normal Chaos.

If you knew your radious you would've known that that unit was removed entirely from the mod because it was lore breaking. So all your constant shitposts about lore is on someone who actually cares about it.

God damn, shut the fuck up. Yes, I'm not attracted to short men, and this precisely why. So fucking what? You're all insecure, petty, and meek. Get. The. Fuck. Over it. What the hell do you want me to do? To let myself get raped by a short man? Listen, I am NOT OBLIGATED to give you attention or to let myself have a physical relationship with a man I have no attraction to. And every piece of advice that I give short men that never stop complaining about their "tribulations" goes unheard. You want me to be a "roastie?"

I think short men are absolutely worthless. Every time I see one smiling, I can only think to myself how depressed he must be and how much he must hate himself. Every time a short man hits on me, I recoil inwards a bit and I immediately go to laugh about it with some friends. I will mock short men whenever they leave the room, and I will get my tall, male friends to mock them as well. Every time a short man gets angry, I can't help but laugh at how helpless and timid he looks. Every time a short man complains about his height, I have to stop myself from telling him to man up and date fat girls like he deserves. Every time a short man tells a funny joke, I start laughing at the joke, but then start laughing even harder at his height, which is why I sometimes get short men hitting on me thinking they did well to please me. I tell short men that their height doesn't matter, even though whenever I'm with a group with a short man, I almost never make eye contact with them and proceed to talk over them. And most of all, the main reason why I want a tall husband is because I don't want a short son, and if I get a short son, I will give him HGH injections.

Is that good enough? Is that bitchy enough?

AAH ROME, THE ETERNAL CITY...

I HAVE SEEN THE END OF DAYS...

AHHHHHH

Stop pretending that radious cares about lore or historical accuracy. Ever since that ninja travesty he's been lost to us forever. It's sad to remember that he was a decent modder before his corruption.

BEFORE MY GRANDFATHER'S GRANDFATHER WAS BORN

AND YEARS FROM NOW MEN WILL SAY...

Greeks could rule the world, ALEXANDER DID!

GAULS,I HATE GAULS
my grandfather hated them too

LET ME TELL YOU OF THE DAYS OF HIGH ADVENTURE

I WILL HAVE NO MORE FALSE VISIONS....

and... I think the children will be quiet tonight

Post a rome 2 roll chart please

TRIARII

Thanks
>inb4 pontus

P O N T O S

ALL OF ROME WILL BE AMAZED AT SUCH A VICTORY

No thanks, rerolling

youtube.com/watch?v=chPRYXS0YZI

Is DEI good now? I remember the supply mechanic was broken and the balance was bad (like that webm of praetorians routing after being hammer and anviled by 2 shitty units)

Mmm those memes bring me back

Damn you poster from previous thread, now I'm stuck listening to Saxon until I get the song out of my head.

>Beards
>Segmentata mixed with hamata

What the fuck is this dogshit?

TELL ME ABOUT GELT

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

He's a powerful guy

auxillaries

Is that from some ultra-christian site or something?

I assume it's some christian website?

>Captcha: Will Be Imposed

>Sexual content
Oh boy, are they gonna love when elves come.

Yeah, saw /v/ shilling them, had a look and this was on the front page.

christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6273-total-war-warhammer-pc

Pls respond

>Sexual content 10/10
What?

It's rated from a christian perpective. 10/10 means none.

It means there is non. They are rating how appropriate or moral it is, not how we would rate it.

Stirland gives me a boner.

yes

>Graphics 6/10
Maybe those Christitans need to upgrade there tosters or somthing
>Conntols 2/5
Wat
>Sexual Content 10/10
I wish

Are you implying Vampire-chan is not built for sex?

yes

Cant wait for Elves so you all can finally put that vampire-slut into garbage, where she belongs

*heems you so fast even Tzeentch thought that was too much too fast*

FAT VAMP TATS

Where the fuck did this Gelt is bad meme come from? Gelt almost single handily won a greatly losing battle for me with a single FINAL TRANSMUTATION. Once again /twg/ is proven to know shit about the game.

Wow, he won a single battle! I'm now convinced that the other lords don't do everything better than him.

He is bad though?

Lore of Metal is easily the worst lore of magic and he has terrible stats.

When have /twg/ been right?
>bestigors are bad
>magic is bad
>iron drakes are bad
>slayers are bad
>artillery is bad
>guns are bad
>melee defense is bad

Has anybody ever said that bestigors are bad aside from the ridiculous recruitment time? Also, most damage spells are objectively bad on ultra.

No it isn't autist. The lores are all pretty good but metal is easily better than heavens or the waaghs.
Don't reply to me if you are shit at this game. I bet you don't even play with debug camera.

>bestigors are bad
yes
>magic is bad
only buffs/debuffs are worth it
>iron drakes are bad
they are mediocre
>slayers are bad
again, mediocre
>artillery is bad
most artillery is cost inefficent
>guns are bad
decent
>melee defense is bad
it's inferior to attack

t. hundreds of games in multiplayer

How do we fix this faggot he is absolutely trash even for camping
What was CA thinking?

Are you one of those idiots who believe magic is shit if it doesnt kill an entire unit on its own?

>Its another CA forwards PartyElite videos episode

Please don't start the cost-efficiency memeing about MP again. Most people don't play that a lot, so you have to specify if you're referring to it. Most of the time people talk about SP.

No, but comet, hounds, purple sun etc. are objectively wastes of mana. Buffs/debuffs are way more useful.

Give him Krell

Give him the ability to fly once he gets his cloak

Do something do actually make him a significantly better caster than a Great Necromancer.