How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

>r34 sedan
>likely non turbo
Wow who fucking cares

I dont. Take the engine, dropped in to a 240Z, and maybe we have something to work with.

Not slammed, not obviously ruined in terms of function/driveability, I see nothing particularly wrong with it.

Sure, it's pretty ugly, but as long as it runs well, I have no particular issue with it.

I thought these cars aren't legal yet to be imported to the united states of burgers

It's a good car for patrolling for sluts

Cringe.

sluts have been getting away with for too long, I glad someone finally took a stand we are a Christian nation after all.

>no ecoboost

Don't give a shit about the car but would honestly be tempted to spray paint over that shit.

25 years in Burgerland
15 years in A Fucking Leaf

kinda stupid egging on a bunch of sjw whores to destroy the car

look closer

pretty funny. I see nothing wrong with ironically making a shitbox funny so that you/others can have a good laugh at it.

>Jesus is my copilot and we're cruising for pussy.

>likely non turbo
>can clearly see an intercooler

Busrider detected

Sort-of wish I could fix it up. Canacucks are responsible for rising R34 prices.

>not liking the R34 sedan
I suppose you'd buy the coupe and be forced to sell it when the missus wants kids and can't into 2-doors.

The GT-T sedan looks mean in black.

This tbqh. Trump stickers warrant keying because "fuck you bigots, I'm righteous."

With that said I'd love to see someone catch a nu-male in the middle of the act and put his lights out for his efforts.

It needs paint anyway why the hell not do something stupid that'll come off in prep

>beat up riced out car with an intercooler = turbocharged every time
And you're calling others busriders? TOP LEL
It's common as fuck for retard ricers to put intercoolers on their non-turbo cars in an attempt to look fast.

>I suppose you'd buy the coupe and be forced to sell it when the missus wants kids and can't into 2-doors.
I wouldn't buy a GT-T to begin with

>>can clearly see an intercooler
You're implying I looked at the hunk of shit for more than 3 seconds