Choice between these three?

Choice between these three?
('09 G8 GXP, Auto)
('01 Firebird Tran-Am WS6, Standard)
('10 370z 40th anniversary edition)

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Pontiac-G8-d979?sourceContext=usedPaidSearchNoZip#listing=146854251
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ill take all three.
GXP for family wagon
WS6 weekend/project car
370 for DD/work cause i dont give a shit about rice. But to each their own.

i'd take the 370
manual, right?

Yeah, 6-speed

370 by far

You will regret not getting a manual.

ws6

Get the commodore

>g8
>flip it to a fagg/o/t cuz hurdur chebbySS
>buy a car better than all 3

The G8 is the fastest appreciating car out of the 3 right now

who gives a fuck about that
go invest in some stocks instead of being stuck with an auto shitbox for a decade so you can profit a couple grand at most if youre lucky

if you only own one car i would pick the 370z, best all around, pretty fast for a daily driver, arguably the best looking of the three

Anyone with half a brain would pick the 370z

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Pontiac-G8-d979?sourceContext=usedPaidSearchNoZip#listing=146854251
I would take this one. Rare as fuck 6 speed to top it all off.

WS6, no question

Engine is good for 500hp on stock internals

>g8
>gxp
>auto
Get the manual faggot. Otherwise just get the GT and go on a nice trip.

Teenage boyracers detected.

I'd take a second 370z

Stay mad

Theyre 2 seater go-carts. What else would they pick? Hell when i was 19 i thought the del-sol or s2000 was good shit.

>370Z
>go kart

An MR2 is a go kart. An Elise is a go kart. A classic Mini is a go kart. A Miata is a go kart.

3300lbs is not a go kart.

370z easy.

>G8
GM, so no, unless really I needed a DD
>Firebird
Thing is absolutely impossible to turn and not really any fun in automatic anyways
>370
Manual, RWD, N/A. I'd take this.

F-Bodies turn just fine

>pick a good looking fast sport car
>insult as boy racer
Nice argument. Almost as convincible as "big truck has small dick"

Only autistic online arguing manchild on Veeky Forums would pick an ugly shit American car over good tier sport car 370z

Or you could have a fucking v8.

Anyone with half an uncucked set of nuts would pick the commo over an american shitheap or slightly faster miata.

Yes, just fine as in it can just do a u-turn on 10 lane freeway and needs an 8 point turn to get out of a driveway.

Face it, american cars are shitheaps of consumerism and marketing replacing any engineering.

>Thinking he was talking about the turning circle
Kek user

this basically

>GM

Fuck auto and fuck bland fat Nissan.

WS6 with 6 speed is a blast to drive even stock, but can be built to double horsepower and put down 10 second quarters for pennies.

what? are you even kidding? get the 370

> T-56 Tremec 6-speed
> 325HP LS1 V8
> T-tops
> Pop-ups
> Honeycombs
> Wang
> 0-60mph in 5 seconds
> 13 second quarter mile

And there is nothing like it aestheticly on the road and likely never will be again.

> $1000 cam kit? +50-100HP
> $1000 heads? Another +50-100HP
Theres plenty of cam/heads LS1s pushing 500hp+ on stock internals.

Or say fuck it and buy a $5k turbo kit and double the stock horsepower with single digit boost, again on the stock internals.

take the trans am for sure. its faster and handles better than anything else on the list.

>Thing is absolutely impossible to turn and not really any fun in automatic anyways
it's a WS6. Look that up before you start shitposting. It's a handling performance package. Also, it is a manual.

enjoy not being able to turn and having your transmission completely shit on you at 200k miles

>T56 a shit
...y-you really have no idea what the fuck youre talking about do you?

This is true although I'm not sure it applies to autos

Finding manuals is a PITA, so many were auto. When I was considering one I found one manual owned by some boomer asking 5k more than everyone else.

Why not a C5 vette?

If considering 370z you only need 2 seats

should be roughly the same price as those 3 cars

I mean... the Trans Am WS6 is a nice car, but it's worse than a C5 corvette in every way. It's worth spending a few extra bucks to get the C5, honestly.

The G8 GXP is a cool V8 Sedan in a world where newer, more affordable V8 sedans are few and far inbetween but the price is a little hard to swallow these days.

>good
>370z
Pick one

I'd take the Firebird WS6 since i'm a total sucker for those.

But i would take an SRT8 charger over all of them

WS6 easy

R A M A I R
A
M
A
I
R

Firebird. I'm a sucker for muscle.

WS6