/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3164

Everything is right with the world edition!

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwZVnNxXCso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for best girl

Lilly!

for Miki

>and every day a nurse stops by to wrap up my leg in bandages.
Fancy.
Also nice, numbers.

>Was it the lat Hannibal?
Yeah man, and I got some liberal family, I'm in Austin after all.

She pretty? Tell her there are other parts of you that swell when she's around if she's pretty!

Ahem.
Which happened first, leg or stomach?

Also, for Mish and what the hell FRESH OC DONUT STEEL

there's a whole team actually, they take turns and vary from being vaguely block-shaped to pretty cute. however since I have no interest in scaring them off I refrain from commenting on any other problems I may have in my pants.

stomach first, then the leg.

>Yeah man
Excellent. So now that you're done with all of them, what's next?
>I got some liberal family
I understand, kind of.
>I'm in Austin after all.
I did not know that about Austin.

>You will never have a team of nurses

Do you clean up before they come over or are you so bed ridden the house is a mess?

>stomach first
Interesting.
Would it be too much to ask what meds are you on?

just flucloxacilline.

Heheh

>what's next?
Gonna watch Blade and Blade 2 man, but I'm thinking of watching something before it.

But how did it get from your stomach to your leg is a little unsettling

Shush!

Ever seen Dorian Gray? It's... Unusual

Going to take a guess that it was ran over but when it was it stuck to the wheel of the car and, while it was rolling, sliced it into pieces on the metal around the wheel.

Alright then.

>Shush.
No.
I think it's cute.

Good morning guys

>155540268
I'm in/near Austin as well, but I suppose we've talked about this already.

>155540268
oops

I-it's not like I ask because I care, it's just plain curiosity because it's related to my job!

Morning irish, how's it going?

G'morning, dood.

That's why I think it's cute!

>Ever seen Dorian Gray?
I haven't man, will add it to the list, thanks.
>ran over
I thought so too man, but I didn't include that there was three feet of grass to cross to be on that sidewalk, and it seemed to have been dragged over ten feet on the sidewalk.
Morning man, how are you, anything good happen recently?

I-i...

Check it out, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Also if you haven't seen it already, Shutter Island. Let me just say that it's kind of mind-blowing.

I now need as image of a guy wearing a lab coat much to big for him so that the bottom is on the floor and the cuffs are dropping and he's doing science shit while saying 'Kurwa'

Thanks fellas, decent morning so far.

Thanks again man, I've needed more movies from this decade.
Good to hear man, keep it up.

>much to big for him
That would be one hell of a labcoat...

Seriously though, if you have never seen Shutter Island, add it on top of your list. Make sure no one will disturb you and pay attention to every detail. You will be mind blown at the end, trust me

We could just make you small.
I don't know, there's just something about the way 'Kurwa' sounds... It's like a child trying to think it's grown up, or relevant, or something. I'm not saying this to shit on you or Poland. Just... Kurwa is a joke.

>Make sure no one will disturb you
Shit man, I post when I watch movies, but I'll make an exception for this one.

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Well it kind of is to be honest... Some people use 'kurwa' as a comma literally. Basically everyone knows 'kurwa' is meant to be agressive and offensive but it's kind of a meme at this point.

Seriously just... I cannot say anything without spoiling the movie so just watch it carefully.

Night lad, sleep well

Night buddy

>just watch it carefully
Will do man.

Weirdos.

I guess that's the other funny thing from yesterday especially.
Over the past 4-5 months we've developed this relationship and we've rarely said kurwa, only talked about communism once and I may have made a few WWII jokes during your trip to Gdansk (To hell with putting accents in). Then yesterday some guy finds out your Polish and the first thing out of his mouth is 'kurwa kurwa kurwa'.

ily2bb

Don't reply to me, filthy Lillyposter.

But that's what makes people fun man.

Kuuuuurrrrwa!

youtube.com/watch?v=CwZVnNxXCso

See, I told you! It's as much of a meme as 'cyka blyat' is these days. Not that it bothers me at all.

THE HELL IS THIS

Singapore airlines open route to kiwiland

Stop dumping Rin there.

Kurwa ja pierdolÄ™ kurrrrwa!

It's a dead snek man, a squirrel was in it when it died.

Was to man.

I think the only things that makes it out of the eastern bloc is memes.

Wat

Tell me a cool fact, KSG.

Barnacles have the largest penis relative to the size of their body.

Winter is coming and my lizardman body isn't ready for it. Fuck.
On the plus side, I got some new bling and work is finally slowing down.
How are all yalls doing?

Good morning, folks. Just stopping in before heading off to the courthouse. Any requests on what to write today? I probably won't finish anything, and I fell I should just power through the end of Act 1, but I dunno if I'm honestly in the writing mood. It's been a slow morning haha

MOAR HOW FAR.
Or something with Meiko. Lewdness at your discretion.

G'morning, degenerate.

I'm good man, I managed to find excuses to post a dead snek. New stuff is always cool, and hope the cold isn't too much man.
Morning man, how are you, anything good happen recently? And work at the pace you think is best man, no need to rush a story.

Wow! Tell me another!

Hey all, how is everyone?
Managed to get back early so more time on ksg!

Hey 'Taker!

Hey man, I'm good. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

There's a tennis shoe among the Rebel Fleet in Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi.

G'afternoon, dood.

Hello SHG, you finally drawing something?

No way!

Another!

Well I managed to wrangle my way back early so that's something. Had a late night last night trying to fix some issues with my comp and it worked
So yeah I suppose. What about you?

Hey man, hope the day goes well

Actually yes!
I couldn't get the Idea of doing a basketball Hana out of my head, so I woke up real early/still at night and actually did some. It's not "clean" due to all the messy lines but it's something

As much as I'm craving more How Far if you're not feeling it today maybe it's best to hold off.

>memes
Food. Vodka! And memes.

Good morning Undie! How's my cute Mish smut coming along?

And morning SHG!

Yea, I'm thinking that too. Ive got the ideas for how to write it, but the perspective is something I'm questioning.
I'll probably finish the draft today. I'm gonna try for six hours, so we'll see
I've actually found that some things need to be rushed or they'll never be done, it's like any art form in that regard :p it'll never be perfect 10/10 bestest story ever, but it's something I really want to be good and make for a satisfying story for people who read it. Thank you for the encouragement though!
Hey SHG! Happy for the weekend?

Wait, so nowadays these threads are just a circlejerk between the same 5 thread personalities?

Fuck.

Albert Einstein didn't know how to talk until age 6.

>Food. Vodka! And memes.
Vodka is a meme and I've never seen Slavic food so I doubt how wide spread it is.

Excellent!

Wait really? You have to show us it

Goodmorning user!

>Happy for the weekend?
Sure! Just doing that drawing idea you gave me last night, like I put here What are your plans? and how is your writing going?

For that, it'd just be the draft haha. The specific interactions between characters, the words and emotions they carry, such and such. Don't worry lol I've endured some baaaaad books lately, I'll know if what I'm writing sounds like trash and know when to stop. [The Scorch Trials] [The Maze Runner movies are actually pretty good. The books are fuckin awful lol]
Y-you didn't ask for any. I've actually wrote a smut story for a lesbian friend and her gf before lol they told me it helped spark their night.
Sounds good man, hope it comes out well!

I dunno, it's nowhere near finished. Real messy

Thanks, but I asked you a few questions dude, I don't think you saw them :)

And look at you, going into the erotica business!

>Slavic food
Pierogi bitch, love them!
>obligatory Lilly feet comment here

>drawing idea
Nice, always nice to see something new from you

>Y-you didn't ask for any
I'm just screwing sith you lad, chill. Though I kind of mentioned it before, that day when you were chilling at the court, but I'm not gonna demand stuff from you. Weekend already or working day today?

>What about you?
I managed to find some coffee even though I should be out man.
>it'll never be perfect
Of course not man, I just don't want you regretting what you write.

>Pierogi bitch, love them
But have you seen Pierogi outside the eastern bloc? Because I sure as hell haven't. I mean I occasionally have stroganoff but aside from that, nothing.

More facts! MORE!

We don't care! You haven't posted anything new for ages, I'm dying for anything from you

Alright, alright, I have nothing. Only memes around here!

Sir Isaac Newton died a virgin.

You're god damn right.

Finishing up at the gym :)
Hope everyone is having a good morning

Heyo SHG

Alright, here it is so far. I don't know how much cleaning I'm going to do to it though as I've pretty much used up all my free drawing time. I might only finish it but leave it uncleaned

I actually put a lot more effort into this then I should have judging by the finished product..

Thanks, well hope you like it

That's great dude, it's the little victories

When US spyplanes flew over Cuba in 1960, they saw soccer (football i know) fields, and on the rational that "cubans like baseball, russians like soccer" several more U2 plane missions were authorized, which led to the sighting of missile silo's that the russians were assembling

>pic
Aha that's fucking awesome man.

Tho I hate basketball

SHG, it looks great but a few questions: have you ever done backgrounds before?
And where did you get the color scheme and 'jets' from? Isn't it red in KS?

I'd say it would benefit a lot from a cleanup, however it looks fine

I'm doing alright, but I haven't even started writing lol I just got here and assisted some people :p
It's been a long time since I wrote it haha but I mean I could give it a look
Oh, I didn't even see that. I remember asking if someone had any requests, sorry I missed it!
Nah, I'm like King Midas ;) I only write gold
Hey Irish!
Is... Is that a serious fact? I never heard that!

Well what do YOU have then?

Love it even!

No big deal you degenerate, I wasn't even serious back then. We good!

Sheep.

Hey Irish, how are you?

And thanks! Basketball was what got me into american sport, but I don't follow it as much now. Still enjoy it though
Why don't you enjoy it?

>have you ever done backgrounds before?
Nope, apart from a gradient or a block fill
>where did you get the color scheme
It's the Sacramento King's scheme, I thought it would fit well with Hana's colours, and not be the obvious Lakers Purple
Plus Kenji is from Sacramento so a little nod to him
>and 'jets' from
I actually looked at the Japanese proffesional basketball league to see the team names, and Jet's was one of them. I hate the New York jet's though, so don't think It's because of them

Like I said, a lot of work into something that I probably shouldn't have put so much into

That's great man, you should

>Is... Is that a serious fact? I never heard that!
Yup, infact the cuban army has regulations on how many baseball fields to build for x amount of soldiers when on deployment, so from arial footage the US could actually predict how many soldiers would be where

(Did you see that I posted the pic from your idea?)

Great!

I need some practice. Anyone got a draw request?

Rin kicking Hanako in the face.

Meiko.

>only write gold
I'm gonna give you notes on your work man, gold is always covered in dirt when first found after all.

We have that too. In fact I often pass a herd of them wooly buggers chewing grass on the field like nobody's business when I drive from work.

That pic does things to me

Cute-lewd Misha?

Hell, you did think about it a lot, well it's good to see that youre thinking about what you draw

>That pic does things to me
Really? Glad you like it ;)

Yup, I tried.

these two. got an idea already.

>Misha
>Meiko
Oh dear lord this is going to be good.

Excellent!

I like the way her legs look and I like te fact that she looks a tiny but chubby!

>got an idea already
Tell us more...

I think I'm going to nod off.

G'night, doods!
See you all tomorrow.

A tiny bit chubby? I never seen that before, but now I can't unsee it

I also put loads of time into those legs, I wanted them to be the best!

Night man, sleep well

Love it! Hope you post more soon

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Night kiwi, sleep well! Dream of Meiko yelling 'kurwa'!

Well she does look like she has a bit of a tummy but it also looks really cute on her.

Yea I saw :) it looks pretty damn good! Sorry, I've been introducing a movie to everything all morning :p
No looking at my notes! It's supposed to be a surprise that the two stories are actually related!
Yes! Yes! Chubbyness infects the world!