Okay guys I have 100k AUD to spend on a car, the fuck do I get? was thinking pic related but i dont know

Okay guys I have 100k AUD to spend on a car, the fuck do I get? was thinking pic related but i dont know

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-NSX-1994/SSE-AD-4027456/?Cr=1
carsales.com.au/private/details/Lancia-Delta-1990/SSE-AD-3195805/?Cr=0
carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-1978/SSE-AD-3833679/?Cr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100 civics
Seriously though, do they sell the CTS-V down there? I'd get that

Nissan GTR

how much is 100k kangabucks in real dollars?
dont get a fucking skylame.

Take your 100k and move the fuck out of ausfailia.

Sir, what you need is a Portable Anti Aircraft missile launcher.

For those pesky ass loud passenger jets. with your money you could easily grab a good one and some ammo on the black market and nobody has to be the wiser.

>luxury tax

get an NSX or an RX7

This.

No. We have cars that are honestly much better for similar money, and do the same thing.

HSV GTS, Maloo R8, HSV Senator, Holden Caprice, Falcon XR6 Turbo, Falcon XR8 Sprint, FPV Pursuit, HSV Maloo GTS
etc

There are probably about 10 caddies in existence down under, nobody really knows or wants them here because the brand means nothing, they never sold them here and they're not special or exotic enough to warrant importing.

You might get one of those, if you're a fucking drongo.

So then get one of those, cunt. Why the fuck did you make this thread?

Looking for something fun and stupid, or sensible but still fairly batshit?

The obvious choices would be a Skyline GT-R, twin turbo Supra RZ, possibly an RX-7 with the remainder sunk into tuning. Something like a JZX100 or manual-swapped 1JZ turbo Crown Majesta would also be pretty cool as well as practical and fancy-looking. The Aristo also came with the same 2JZ-GTE as the Supra and could probably take the same sort of boost.

You can have one imported and converted to RHD.

every app wiz gets the gtr. Dont do it.

Honda NSX in manual, then get it supercharged.

a nice classic car that will appreciate in value, without having the I OWN A FERRARI/BMW LOOK AT ME IM RICH AND COOL SUCK MY DICK

carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-NSX-1994/SSE-AD-4027456/?Cr=1

or this one

carsales.com.au/private/details/Lancia-Delta-1990/SSE-AD-3195805/?Cr=0

a martini paint job'd lancia delta hf integrale

get on it

HSV GTS

Supercharger Holden Ute.

Why buy the Caddy when you van buy it's platform-mate, the Holden, which won't be producer after 2017?

A supercharger NSX will NOT appreciatie in value. You have to keep it stock.

Stay mad. Aussie performance cannot beaten for the money it costs. Unless you want some "german build quality" or japanese styling and driving feel.

you mean an automatic nsx with a sequential swap and a toda 400 engine

carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-1978/SSE-AD-3833679/?Cr=1

A 2005 V8 petrol 100-series GXL

AND

A second hand BMW 135i

Now you have something that can go fucking anywhere, comfortably and reliably; as well as something balls out fun, and easy to park. And there is practically no social situation that one of those two cars will not be appropriate for.

>factory gt wing
>factory tri-spokes
>Flawless Australian design

You really can't go wrong

This.
>factory blueprint and balanced Harrop stroked V8
Can't wait for the sequel.

I'd unironically buy the new one desu

Me too senpai

Outside if OPs budget though

gtr will cost you more than 100k.

a 34 gtr here goes for like 40-60k, then expect an extra SHIT TON for repairs because there is no fucking way in hell anyone owns one and does not thrash it.