/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1017

Fanfiction edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 18th NA, 21th Europe.

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreel-engine-4

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/tripcode/iffy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fanfictions are to fulfill desires.

I want to hypnotize Gearanon and make him think he's my loyal little sister.

Nepgear is very cute, she is also my goddess.

You worship a murderer?

You don't have to publish it if you don't want to.
I have a shitload of spanking pictures and stories that will never make it to the internet because I'm not proud enough of them.
Or because they're too intense for a blue board.

how does this make you fell gearnon?

Again it looks like shit please end yourself

Also,
>fell
Lol

It's" things"

>very sexual thinghs
>thinghs
How can I say it nicely...

Thanks, user.

Who's your favourite nep?

Will you murder me if we become friends?

But I like nepgen, it's more than enough to post here.

I think flips are fine, some of them are really funny too.

But why?

Me too!

Gearnon shitposter is an ESL. How surprising. Probably Swedish.

How does spanking get so intense it's nsfw?

Because I love you and I want you to love me.

Go away, attention whore.

can i use all this salt for free or do you charge a fee for it?

So fanfiction is allowed huh, good to know

yay!

Aren't those effects a bit too overpowered?

I don't know what to say.

I like nepgen, so yeah.

Sure. gay rules!

Everyone post your Nepsona.

This is the wrong thread. The other was made first. Abandon ship

No?

Is that like a self-insert OC? Suppose I could try making one to shitpost with.

I wanted to think of something really edgy, so I chose Conquest Nepgear.

Lads. HARAMBE Pokemon!

youre just that overpowered. i could make it better if i had the dal edit.

What did she mean by this?

I asked for her hand in marriage

This is how most Neptunia self-insert fics go:

Hi my name is Jet Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have short spiky jet black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my neck and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Sephiroth (AN: if u don't know who he is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Tifa Lockhart but I wish I was because she's a major fucking hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a CPU, and I go to a magic school called Gamicademi in Gamindustri where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a gamer (in case you couldn't tell) and I play mostly Minecraft. I love Game Stop and I buy all my games from there. For example today I was playing Final Fantasy VII, Undertale, Dark Souls III, GTA V and Call of Duty. I was wearing a Halo t-shirt, ripped blue jeans, a black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, wireless headphones around my neck and black combat boots. I was walking outside Gamicademi. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.
"Hey Jet!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Noire!
"What's up Noire?" I asked.
"Nothing." she said shyly.
But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

If it's on minors (like Rom or Ram), if it's on a bare butt, and if it's anything but a hand.

There's also the Naruto goes to gamindustri ones

I am finding it extremely hard to stay motivated enough to play U. Its so damn boring, people told me it's like Senran but with neps. They lied. Is it worth completing? And is Blanc's game any better?

WHICH ONE I HAVE BOTH , WE MUST MAKE THE PERFECT GEARNON CARD
I like you gearnon

Only if you really want the dialogue. No, Blanc's game isn't particularly any better. It has minor improvements, but it's still the same core combat.

You just need to love me back.

Mornin' /nepgen/.

Did you praise Lowee yet?

I am finding the Steam version of Senran preety boring, is it even worse than that?

>I wish I was related to this hot girl
Why? To lower your chance of having sex with her?

Play it little by little, otherwise the game is too repetitive and you'll burn out.

Blanc's game is a little more complete, has a better scenario, and is a little less annoying but the basic gameplay is still "mash buttons to win".

Nah I've no interest in the dialogue this time as I can't stand Famitsu and Dengekiko. Thanks for your honesty, gonna give both a miss then.

I dunno about steam as I'm a vitafag. But Senran was far and away much better both gameplay and story wise than the chunk of U I have played. I would say don't even bother with U if you don't like Senran.

Let's see which thread will the mods delete first

>two harambes

Night hi.

the one where hes pointing at the viewer. however the pic has to be less than 2mb or the card maker wont take it.

Gekiblanc is better in the sense that it is a significantly more polished version of NepU's core gameplay with more depth, but if you have problems with the core gameplay itself then, no, Geki Blanc's improvements won't help you much.

Go away with your dumb thread, tripfag.

Pretty much what I was getting at. Unless the multiplayer is somehow a deal-maker, Blancgame is basically more U with a different, flashier label on the tin.

This Senrans are just as bad. They have more story content and more bonus events, but reaching each one takes just as much repetitive combat.

The way I got through them was I wouldn't play more than 2-3 battles in one sitting. This way it doesn't get too repetitive before you take a break again.

In his defense, he rarely posts with a trip

How does that matter into anything

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/tripcode/iffy

"Rarely" is still too much.

A little bit of cancer is still cancer.

Senrans aren't great, but at least the battles don't take as long and it's more organic, the enemies also don't hang around still able to be hit after they have been killed

To be fair, GekiBlanc's multiplayer is really good. It isn't just Senran kagura's battle arenas, they are basically miniature raids, PSO2 style.

It's probably the closest we'll ever get to a legit Neptunia MMO.

>how dare somebody use a feature of the board that anyone is free to use at any time!

I'm not against tripcodes specifically. I'm against cancerous tripfags. Like that faggot.

Ha, I smell a butthurt samefag.

Okay.
he still posts as user, iirc

Not an argument

Go cry about it on your discord, Kulet.

>get attacked
>"b-b-but someone else is worse than me!!"
>"dollshit"
What the fuck are you talking about, Ghostroach?

Okay, let that thread be deleted already

>ad hominem
Still not an argument

Just ignore the tripfag.
The more you speak about it, the more it'll keep shitposting. Be the bigger man and let it alone.

I want /nepgen/ to leave.

Gotcha, chief.

pic unrelated

I sincerely APOLOGIZE for forgetting to take off my trip. I'll fuck of now.

Still no answer. Because you don't have one. "I hate trips because its cool too!"

Good. Now fuck off faggot

I know it's difficult, but ignore it and it'll die. Think of attention whores as some kind of vegetable. If you put them in the spotlight, they live. If you let them in the corner, they die.

This is why I love /nepgen/.

Remember when /nepgen/ used to be a comfy thread? I don't because when I first lurked it was filled with het/yuri faggotry, overheat fanfic shit and PCucks holding out for VII steam release.

I love you guys

What would ANYONE want to live in Lowee?

> Frozen Tundra Wasteland
> Everything that's not the main city was left to rot and completely froze over
> Even the main event expo center of Lowee was frozen over
> Is run by a a girl who is more interested in books then video games, which is what runs her very planet

Just filter the tripfag.
Look at /asp/ and that faggot Carter

I bet he's SEETHING at this moment

Yeah...guess I love you guys too. Though not sure if I'm ok with that.

>implying Leanbox is any better

>jungle
>constantly hot all the time
>ghettos everywhere
>lower strate of Leanbox never see the natural light because of all the shit built over them
Leanbox is basically Midgard from FFVII.

He doesn't own the Discord lol

i like these neppers

C-can I share?
DONE

>not wanting to make your eternal snow angel
>not even wanting to wear dem comfy jackets
>not wanting to praise the goddess, even if she writes shit fanfics

Actually, maybe this is a Blanc thread in disguise or maybe Blanc wrote Overheat in her sleep.
Maybe she's SEETHING.

What would ANYONE want to live in Planeptune?

>Dogoos everywhere
>Goddess is lazy and doesn't do anything
>Goddess's sister is useless and can't do anything
>Duties are forced onto an oracle that is extremely inefficient at her job

I wasn't Implying Leanbox was better, god no.

I was implying Planeptune was better.

>Histoire
>inefficient
Someone's about to get deported.

Cute hats.

>Implying I would even associate myself with the worst nation to be deported from in the first place

Because the goddess is hot.

What about Lastation?

> Pollution is worse than China
> Tacky as fuck, looks like a high tech version of a shanty town
> Mega corporations do whatever the fuck they want
> Run by a jewess, goddess is not relevant enough

Praise Vert every day

Leanbox has the best women. In a world dominated by girls in their early teens, that's a big plus for some people. People like me.

True. Even in VII, there's a smog over Lastation.

Well, at least in lowee the constant cold will be enough reason to stay in the bed with your nep all the time.

All nations confirmed shit, time to move to Britain with Million Arthur's harem.

Chika is hyperdimension lovely!