I have 6k to spend on my first car, and I really want a hatchback. I prefer an automatic...

I have 6k to spend on my first car, and I really want a hatchback. I prefer an automatic. I don't know of many hatchbacks, but I like the look of the honda eg and the ek.
What are some options?

Other urls found in this thread:

fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?action=sbs&id=18519&id=18521
fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?action=sbs&id=31315&id=31377
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If your going to buy an ek or eg hatch it's best you get a manual. Those older Honda autos are fucking garbage

Are there any similar looking cars that are auto, maybe some that aren't honda

just buy a fucking manual

Mazda 3.

Get out, fag. buy a manual.

What is your reasoning as to why you dont want to drive / learn manual? Its so worth it and alot more enjoyable than auto
>them mpgs

>$6k on a 90s Honda that isn't specifically an EK9
>EK9 in the States
>wanting an automatic tranny in the classic boyricer chariot
>EK9 in automatic

Golf? Manual is more fun, but it's your money.

What do you mean when you day mpgs? Is manual better for gas?

Idk I'm new to cars, I just imagine making a mistake shifting in traffic or something. How much do you think I could get a decent used hg or hk for?

I made a shitton of mistakes learning, but just like with driving in general, you get better with practice. I learned and drove an auto for 2 years before getting a manual. Idk where you live, but I've seen some that seem good go for around what you're looking to pay. Then again, things are always pricier in CA, so who knows what it's like where you are.

he prefers automatic

>Wants a rice taxed pos

underaged
B&

manual cars, in general, will get better gas mileage than their automatic counterparts. They're also faster, because there is less power loss between the engine and the wheels, cheaper to work on and replace due to their much simpler design, and they give you a feeling of control that no automatic car can match.
Example.

So see? It pays to learn to operate a manual transmission.
fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?action=sbs&id=18519&id=18521
and the difference can become quite pronounced, like here:
fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?action=sbs&id=31315&id=31377

318ti. Malibu Maxx.

No seriously

And better resale value, and more fun to drive

crx manual
>cheap
>easy to learn manual
>parts galore

Third gen Firebird. It will be the hottest hatch.